New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

I hear ya,

Hopefully the shops won't be too crowded on Christmas Eve! Then I'll brave the boxing day sales to get the presents for next year...

And...

Anyone got any exciting plans for the break?

I personally will be off on the private jet to the holiday island for a relaxing Christmas, before jetting off again to go skiing in the Alps at a very exclusive European resort... before waking up from my dream and just being happy for a few days off work.

for a second there i thought you were rich .. then skiing .. in jan .. what a .. oh right you were joking..

:p

sun water beer repeat

Unfortunately no.

I'm just having a holiday break in exotic Wellington... probably sitting on my sofa.

How's everyone's all over tans looking with this hot weather?

with my Scottish skin it would only be red, but welly has not been that great so I've stayed mostly covered. How's yours getting on Jennifer?

mainly being going pink in parts, I don't really tan and stay pasty white, or should that be pale and interesting ;)

I'm the same; go red, then brown, then it all peels off, then goes pink again and the process continues...

Indeed all Happy 2015 ! I hope that you all stay well and enjoy yourself in the process :)

So, sevens weekend in Wellington. Lots of people dressed in sexy [insert occupation here] costumes...

Back