Names For Your Sub

Unfortunately, typing out an encyclopedia every time someone asks gets tiring after a while... so that's what the Library is for. :V

Excuse me? I'm not going to go to the library to find out about it. :rolleyes: I prefer to learn through experience and discussion about people who are open to BDSM. :)

Excuse me? I'm not going to go to the library to find out about it. :rolleyes: I prefer to learn through experience and discussion about people who are open to BDSM. :)

The road to experience is through the palace of wisdom...would love to find someone who would just let experience flow with now judgement

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=266656

^^^That's the BDSM Library sticky from the top of BDSM Talk. It's encouraged to read up on things and ask questions/open topics when you think it will help with the learning process. Doing a search for the topic will usually pull up recent discussions. We have a lot of repeat discussions, some within the same week.

Mister never uses my given name, and he's the only one allowed to use certain nicknames. They aren't the usual "girl" "honey" "babe" or anything of that sort. They are special names that I'll keep to myself, though. I think pet/nicknames should be naturally occurring and not chosen from a catalog. It's more personal and endearing, IMO. :)

I've never encountered a submissive partner who hadn't already been given a name by her parents. Those seem to work well as they're particularly well ingrained.

I don't mean their legal names. Thats insane. I'm asking for their pet names as per the topic of the original post.

I'm pretty sure that the above post means that he uses their legal names.

I don't mean their legal names. Thats insane. I'm asking for their pet names as per the topic of the original post.

What names do you like to call your sub/ what names do you like to be called?

@honeybee_345: Please explain to me how the original post - here quoted second - asks only for pet names. I feel that I'm pretty literate in English and I seem to have missed some inference that you think is blatantly obvious. Please show this member of the unwashed masses where we are mistaken.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=266656

^^^That's the BDSM Library sticky from the top of BDSM Talk. It's encouraged to read up on things and ask questions/open topics when you think it will help with the learning process. Doing a search for the topic will usually pull up recent discussions. We have a lot of repeat discussions, some within the same week.

'Zactly.

Kitty92, this forum has been around for a long time and there's TONS of information here that isn't on the front page. If there's a particular discussion that you're jonesing to have, why not start a thread? Can't give any answers if nobody's asking questions.

Back