A touch of girl next door

Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

It's been super hot here, hence being in the underwear.

Hi neighbor mind if I come over to borrow a cup of sex?

beautiful

well....i know the the people next door, across the street and....well if you were one of them i have not met you ....would love to correct that...your lips are amazing.....and your body, so far is hot...please post more:rose:

Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

You do remind me a bit of my neighbor two doors down, but definitely not either of my next door neighbors.

I'm surprised no one has commented on your lips before. Perhaps they have just been distracted by other features. You actually have several worth looking at :D

wonderful pictures...very sexy. You must feel sexy taking and posting these pix.. Just amazing

I guess I do. It has been interesting. :)

A girl next door? She might get around the backyard in her bikini, she might sunbake topless, she might get around in cutoffs that expose half her cheeks, she might exercise (in some nice tight running gear), she might change in front of her window not knowing that the guy next door is enjoying the view and is pleasuring himself as he watches her changing....so many ideas and your gorgeous little body would look divine in all these....

K xx

The only thing close to me doing any of that is the last part. I have a golf course in my backyard, so in the mornings I do walk around naked. I don't know if anyone sees me but the guy who cuts the grass sure seems to be around my window a lot these days. Also guys driving past in the golf carts I see sometimes staring up, but no complaints yet.

Morning stretch is good before a shower...

Your comments are so innocent and neutral. But I like them. :)

So very cute - would love to see you in a loose summery dress!

And here I thought guys only wanted to see girls naked. You actually want to see me with more clothes on. I'll honor this request for the next time I post. :)

Hi neighbor mind if I come over to borrow a cup of sex?

This made me laugh a lot. I'm out of a cup of sex. Would you settle for a cup of jizz? :D

You do remind me a bit of my neighbor two doors down, but definitely not either of my next door neighbors.

I'm surprised no one has commented on your lips before. Perhaps they have just been distracted by other features. You actually have several worth looking at :D

Which several do you mean? There's only been some arms and some legs. :D

Your comments are so innocent and neutral. But I like them. :)

You are observant...interesting.

been in my current neighborhood several years, still waiting to find the girl next door as sexy as you.

maybe I'll just need to take up early morning golf.....

To the request of seeing the matching panties to the bra. Though I'm not wearing the bra from earlier. Hah.

Last edited:
Lovely backside babe,you just keep heating your thread up!!

damn...

damn girl what a hot ass you have there.....wtf.....:devil:

Back