Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't forget the ladder this time. I can't afford to replace the downpipe again. :rolleyes:

I've told you many times! I pulled the downpipe off the wall to hide my cock in. I was surprised when the police turned up. I didn't want to be arrested for public nudity.

Quick question Tal...
SBmTZDv.gif

Why is your steering wheel on the wrong side?
(This is not a euphemism)

I've told you many times! I pulled the downpipe off the wall to hide my cock in. I was surprised when the police turned up. I didn't want to be arrested for public nudity.

You didn't need to pull the whole thing off, dammit. Just the bottom 3 inches. What a waste of perfectly good solid pipe. :eek:

Quick question Tal...
SBmTZDv.gif

Why is your steering wheel on the wrong side?
(This is not a euphemism)

I fucking knew it! I knew that that would get leaked! Dammit. Can't a slut trust ANYONE anymore!!!

*coughs* :D

It's six. SIX!!! I don't know what you were looking at!

Ok, fine. It's six. But you still could have snapped that bit off, than having the whole 14 feet dragging along the floor between your legs. The noise brought so much attention, and I work hard to act like a good neighbour in these parts!

Ok, fine. It's six. But you still could have snapped that bit off, than having the whole 14 feet dragging along the floor between your legs. The noise brought so much attention, and I work hard to act like a good neighbour in these parts!

But it felt good to have something extremely large between my legs for once... I felt normal. All men have 14 foot cocks, don't they?

But it felt good to have something extremely large between my legs for once... I felt normal. All men have 14 foot cocks, don't they?

Knew it. It's alright, I'll tie some bricks around it. Get it stretched.

This all sounds super, but I have to disappear right now. Keep stretching those cocks, men. But not TOO far. No-one wants a 4 foot worm. :kiss:

I'll be back later to check on the progress. :cool:

This all sounds super, but I have to disappear right now. Keep stretching those cocks, men. But not TOO far. No-one wants a 4 foot worm. :kiss:

I'll be back later to check on the progress. :cool:

Okay!! I'll keep working on it whilst watching a favourite video of mine on xVideos.com.

:D Be good. :kiss:

Absolutely.

It's the 84" inside leg that's strange and downright impossible to buy trousers for.:D

You might want to attach so hooks and pull out as well. The ladies love girth.

Good morning Slave, and anyone else around :D

Today has started well, so fingers crossed that it continues to be a calm, relaxed day...(I'm NOT jinxing it! :eek:)

Exactly. I'm going to get to choose what to do, when I want. I'm going to be able to sit here ALL day if I want. :cool:

How's your day so far?

And you do want to sit here all day, right?:)

I have had three cups of coffee, and moved on to a huge mug of tea. Lazy day so far.

And you do want to sit here all day, right?:)

I have had three cups of coffee, and moved on to a huge mug of tea. Lazy day so far.

Haha! No comment.

Tea sounds good. Not a coffee drinker, myself. Love the smell of fresh coffee, but I won't even let my husband near me with stinky coffee breath. Bleurgh! :D

Haha! No comment.

Tea sounds good. Not a coffee drinker, myself. Love the smell of fresh coffee, but I won't even let my husband near me with stinky coffee breath. Bleurgh! :D

What? When did coffee turn into the new cigarette? The coffee kiss is the kiss of a real man. Or something.;-)

What? When did coffee turn into the new cigarette? The coffee kiss is the kiss of a real man. Or something.;-)

God no, haha! It's always been a massive put-off for me. I'm sure it stems from school, with teachers leaning over and smelling their coffee breath. BAULK.

God no, haha! It's always been a massive put-off for me. I'm sure it stems from school, with teachers leaning over and smelling their coffee breath. BAULK.

So... It all comes down to an ancient hatred of mathematics. I should have known. Damn maths! You ruined coffee for her!

So... It all comes down to an ancient hatred of mathematics. I should have known. Damn maths! You ruined coffee for her!

Are you trying to depress me this morning? First coffee? Now maths? I could never do maths, it was the one subject I loathed. Well, that and chemistry. I'm just not wired that way. Give me English, history, art any time. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to depress me this morning? First coffee? Now maths? I could never do maths, it was the one subject I loathed. Well, that and chemistry. I'm just not wired that way. Give me English, history, art any time. :rolleyes:

Don't forget romance, that's a subject, right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back