The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Ladies, if you please... :rose:

(My contribution in profile for a limited time.)

**Inspired by the Chubby Tummy thread and my women friends with their own chubby tummies, and gratefully dedicated to the men who make us feel sexy and beautiful.

Last edited:
Anyone who knows me will not be surprised to hear me say that I hope this will be a discussion thread as much as a pic thread. :)

Gentlemen, perhaps you could start us off. How do you feel about a chubby tummy?

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised to hear me say that I hope this will be a discussion thread as much as a pic thread. :)

Gentlemen, perhaps you could start us off. How do you feel about a chubby tummy?

Yeah, you always talk to much! ;) :p :D More pictures! :devil:

I love women. Real women. With their unique and varied bodies, personality and kink.

Its a non issue because the actual woman is more then just a pretty face or a hot body. I'm all about spending my time with a friendly woman who is interesting and I enjoy being around. So a chubby tummy on someone like that? Nope, not a problem.

You guys rock. :rose:

There has long been a little voice in the back of my head telling me that like attracts like; that I could never be found attractive by a lean man, or a man who is very fit, or a man small in stature. But experience has not borne that out, to my surprise and delight. Over and over again, the responses I've gotten to my shape and size by men of all body types have been overwhelmingly positive, and I am more comfortable with myself, and more confident because of it.

Keep up the good work, fellas! :)

You guys rock. :rose:

There has long been a little voice in the back of my head telling me that like attracts like; that I could never be found attractive by a lean man, or a man who is very fit, or a man small in stature. But experience has not borne that out, to my surprise and delight. Over and over again, the responses I've gotten to my shape and size by men of all body types have been overwhelmingly positive, and I am more comfortable with myself, and more confident because of it.

Keep up the good work, fellas! :)

This has been one of the best things for me about doing a picture thread. So, so many of my body insecurities have been alleviated, or at least, soothed, by the fact that some of the stuff I HATE about my body, some guys love. Things like rounded bellies and round big butts and thick thighs - all things I've spent a lifetime hiding.

It's helped ne feel confident in sharing more of myself without shame. :rose:

This goes out to all of the lovely ladies of Lit. One thing I have noticed is that no matter what you think about yourself, what ever kind of things you dislike about yourself, there are some of us guys (and gals) here on Lit that simply love the way you look. I'm not going to mention specifics because it doesn't matter, we love you, just the way you are. Please, please, give us a chance to show you how much we appreciate and adore you. If you decide to post pictures, they don't have to be nudes, some of the most erotic pics ever taken are of women in clothing. Now, having said that, don't ever do something that you don't feel comfortable doing or showing.

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

may you all feel comfortable about yourselves and realize that we adore each and every one of you

thank you

This has been one of the best things for me about doing a picture thread. So, so many of my body insecurities have been alleviated, or at least, soothed, by the fact that some of the stuff I HATE about my body, some guys love. Things like rounded bellies and round big butts and thick thighs - all things I've spent a lifetime hiding.

And I read this in complete amazement having had no ideal whatsoever that it would have ever been any type of a consideration. It's good to learn how people feel about their bodies.

Aphro:rose:

My time at Lit has done the same for me, although my journey has been more of a private one.

...Until i start talking about it on a thread, of course. :D

For me, my belly was earned. I have 2 kids, 2 c-sections, I'm not as young as I once was and yea... food. Beer. Wine.

I've posted my belly on my profile before. In jammies. Always hiding the dreaded lower belly area where my C-section scar resides.

When I met him, the last thing I showed him was my belly. He had to pull my hands off me as I clung in shame. He kissed me tenderly. Belly kisses. And he told me I was beautiful.

It's hard to stand tall against what is supposed to be "beautiful". Especially here. Black and white airbrushed gifs. Who can measure up? Ever?

We have to remember what is real. What is earned.

I love this thread, Honey, you gorgeous, brave hunk of woman. :cattail:

It's hard to stand tall against what is supposed to be "beautiful". Especially here. Black and white airbrushed gifs. Who can measure up? Ever?

I think this is an important statement. And if you, a strong, intelligent woman who can stand on her own two feet and has met some of life's biggest challenges feels this way, imagine how a young girl/woman must feel.

And we wonder why anxiety, depression and other similar diseases are on the rise.

I personally have zero issues with a woman's belly, thighs, big butt, small breast, non-perky breast, scars...all those things make each and everyone of you gorgeous ladies unique, special and sexy as fuck!

So please, there are true men out there that would worship all you have to offer him and readily accept you for you!!!

You ladies are gorgeous and very desirable! :rose::rose::kiss:

Aphro:rose:

My time at Lit has done the same for me, although my journey has been more of a private one.

...Until i start talking about it on a thread, of course. :D

Well, you know, when I first began selectively sharing photos, I would only post boob pics, carefully cropped. I like my boobs, and don't mind showing them off. As I got braver, and showed more, it was with great trepidation. Imagine my surprise tov receive compliments about the "bad" parts too! Could anyone really love my pudge? Maybe...

For me, my belly was earned. I have 2 kids, 2 c-sections, I'm not as young as I once was and yea... food. Beer. Wine.

I've posted my belly on my profile before. In jammies. Always hiding the dreaded lower belly area where my C-section scar resides.

When I met him, the last thing I showed him was my belly. He had to pull my hands off me as I clung in shame. He kissed me tenderly. Belly kisses. And he told me I was beautiful.

We have to remember what is real. What is earned.

I love this thread, Honey, you gorgeous, brave hunk of woman. :cattail:

You know I love you too! šŸ˜

I thought it was important. For me, for the women I know, for the women I don't know. And for the men, too.

I knew the reward would be well worth the investment. And it already is.

Back