The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great two days...Sucked off two guys yesterday, and two more today, at a nearby ABS, so I'm still pretty high on cum! What else could I do but reminisce, smile and stroke my cock??? 😮💞

Had a great two days...Sucked off two guys yesterday, and two more today, at a nearby ABS, so I'm still pretty high on cum! What else could I do but reminisce, smile and stroke my cock??? 😮💞

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is an ABS? I take it it’s a place where glory holes are but what do the letters stand for?

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is an ABS? I take it it’s a place where glory holes are but what do the letters stand for?

Oh! Sorry. "ABS" is short for "adult bookstore"...usually having a video arcade with "private" video viewing booths. Some still do have gloryholes for totally anonymous sex activities, but the ones near me have larger "buddy booths" and allow multiple men in them. (My favorite is STILL the gloryhole, but they're more rare today!)

Incidentally, the way I work a buddy booth is to get completely naked, start a hot gay video, kneel on the floor in front of the large TV screen, slowly masturbating, and leave the booth door open a few inches...an open invitation for any horny men to join me inside for my attentive oral service! 💝😮😁

Stroking myself for the first time in a few days. Would love a Skype audience to watch me explode. Pm me if interested.

Not yet but soon

home alone, wife traveling, wearing her panties, toenails painted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back