Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... not quite as well as it could have been but its will be sorted... am expecting weekend to be quiet... you?? X

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

My weekend is showing good signs of being easy. The week has been fine, mostly. It's felt rather long, though. :rolleyes:

Hi tal and the Fuck Yeah clan.;)

Hope youre all having a great Saturday.

Tal if Viking gets out of hand, just do to him what you did when I first joined.
(No not that, though I did enjoy it:devil: )
I still have the scars...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

My weekend is showing good signs of being easy. The week has been fine, mostly. It's felt rather long, though. :rolleyes:

Long is a good word for it... or at least a clean and acceptable word for it!!

An easy weekend... always a good thing too, school settling down now?

Who says trouble is not on the curriculum...lol That's lesson 5

*grins*

Teacher! Tal speaks during class!

Sshhh! I think I'm getting a crush on the teacher. *blushes*

Hi tal and the Fuck Yeah clan.;)

Hope youre all having a great Saturday.

Tal if Viking gets out of hand, just do to him what you did when I first joined.
(No not that, though I did enjoy it:devil: )
I still have the scars...

Oh, I think Viking is getting to grips with his limits. But yeah, I'm always ready to handle over-excitable puppies. :p

*grins*

Oh, I think Viking is getting to grips with his limits. But yeah, I'm always ready to handle over-excitable puppies. :p

Stop it! I don't need hear that kind of language outside the dungeon. Breaks my mind!:D

Long is a good word for it... or at least a clean and acceptable word for it!!

An easy weekend... always a good thing too, school settling down now?

Yes. Have had to put in a couple of behaviour mods lol, but it's settling now. Next focus is getting daughter moved out!

*grins*

Oh I had a crush on her since day one.;)

Puppies, now that brings back memories:devil::eek::heart:

Stop it! I don't need hear that kind of language outside the dungeon. Breaks my mind!:D

What kind of language??? Never mind. You just listen to what she says, I'm going to gaze wistfully at her, with a dreamy smile on my face... :eek: I want to copy your notes later.

Wow, space!! Privacy.. ish??

I know, right?! But patience is needed. Not overthinking anything.

Oh I had a crush on her since day one.;)

Puppies, now that brings back memories:devil::eek::heart:

:rolleyes:

*turns up late, looks around, then sneaks off behind the bike sheds to worry about brainy

Behind the bike sheds, huh? That's not the usual place when you want to worry... :eek: :rolleyes: (I'm sure he'll be ok... :eek:)

How's your lil one? Settled?

Morning all!

How's things over the pond???

(Hope Brainy's OK....)

Good afternoon, Sailor! right here, on Tal's sofa, life is pretty fine thanks. The day continues to be so calm that I'm starting to worry... :eek: :D

(Waiting to hear back from him :( )

Hi Tal,

9UeEj29.gif

What's happening?

Hi there Tal , How's it going with you. ;)

Hey stranger :D It's going slow and easy which is good! I'm enjoying a while longer doing sod all, then it's shower time, ready for an evening out with friends. :rolleyes: How about you?

Hi Tal,

9UeEj29.gif

What's happening?

Well, hello. You haven't stalked me in almost 24 hours, am not impressed. How dare you have a life that doesn't include me??? :eek: :p

Thanks....

I hear what you're saying. If things go too well, you start to worry.

But sitting on the couch sounds good.

I'm sitting in "my" chair....:D

I'll confess that I've just post-stalked you to see why you're so chipper today haha! No wonder you're still riding the high today, it's wonderful news for your mentees :D (unless of course, you're smiling for other reasons, in which case get in my inbox right now and tell me some juicy details... ;);) )

9UeEj29.gif

Well, hello. You haven't stalked me in almost 24 hours, am not impressed. How dare you have a life that doesn't include me??? :eek: :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry Tal...you were getting a tad needy;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back