Digitally Enhanced

Awww, thanks, bb. You sure know how to make a lady blush...and I blush all the way down. ;)

Sure, sweetie. I'll add that to my request list. :kiss:

Well, Happy Humpday to you. :) Here's a couple of humps to help you celebrate. (I didn't even doctor them up with the computer. They're just like they are irl. :kiss:)

nice humps.:)

Hmmm, now that gives me some ideas for a few fun photos. ;)

Unfortunately, I dropped my camera in the bath today, and it's not talking to my computer now. :( So, here's a few random boob shots that I took in the past. Two colorful and clothed, two vintage and nekked.

If I had a bit more time I'd like to manipulate them a little myself. The photos that is . . .

Maybe later in the week.

Well, Happy Humpday to you. :) Here's a couple of humps to help you celebrate. (I didn't even doctor them up with the computer. They're just like they are irl. :kiss:)

Hump day just got that much better!

Merry,

Just wondering, what made you want to start posting pics here? I understand it's about exhibitionism, but I just wanted to hear how you put it. Do you get off reading people's comments and the attention you get?

I find it very erotic reading/hearing about a woman who enjoys exhibitionism.

btw, I just read this story of yours. I enjoyed it. I don't normally read that catagory, but yours was good. I liked the masturbation part of it. :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/jack-and-jilling-1

nice humps.:)
Thanks. :kiss:

what great humps to celebrate...............;)
Glad I could help make your hump day a little more fun. :)

If I had a bit more time I'd like to manipulate them a little myself. The photos that is . . .

Maybe later in the week.
Mmm, you can manipulate them any time you want, baby. The photos that is... ;)

Please swing by and post what you do, if you get a chance. I'd love to see them.

Hump day just got that much better!
Yea for hump day! :kiss:

I would love to see how far down you go ;)
Trust me sweetie, I go all the way down. ;)

Merry,

Just wondering, what made you want to start posting pics here? I understand it's about exhibitionism, but I just wanted to hear how you put it. Do you get off reading people's comments and the attention you get?

I find it very erotic reading/hearing about a woman who enjoys exhibitionism.

btw, I just read this story of yours. I enjoyed it. I don't normally read that catagory, but yours was good. I liked the masturbation part of it. :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/jack-and-jilling-1

Hmmm, well, yes, partly it's because I enjoy hearing how much people (guys or girls, makes no matter to me) enjoy looking at my body. It does get my motor running when I get a compliment or a confession from some one that they were turned on by one of my photos.

It's also part of my journey to body image self acceptance. (Watch out, the psycho-babble can get a bit thick from here on.) I'm a big girl, and I always have been. I don't mentally buy into the claptrap about heavier women not being attractive, but you can only hear the slur "fat" so many times as a kid and it not do something to your self image.

The pictures are a way for me to explore images of myself that I enjoy. I'm slowly peeling back the levels of shame and embarrassment, and revealing to myself the beauty of my own body. The thread helps keep me motivated, and gives me good feedback and ideas on how to keep at it.

I hope that answered your question, sweetie. :kiss: And, I'm glad you liked the story. The start of it actually happened to my cousin. She freaked out and left the room, but I decided to give her a different ending.

Hmmm, now that gives me some ideas for a few fun photos. ;)

Unfortunately, I dropped my camera in the bath today, and it's not talking to my computer now. :( So, here's a few random boob shots that I took in the past. Two colorful and clothed, two vintage and nekked.

wonderful pictures. you look great:)

wonderful pictures. you look great:)
Thanks, glad you liked the photos. :)

~~~~~~~

Well, my camera woke back up after a couple days in the dry, Texas air! Bonus: I was able to recover the pictures I took with it before it went for a swim. Here's a selection of them. The first three are more voyeur in nature, just shots of me in the shower, doing what I do. The last two are deliberate poses. (And if your request isn't in here, don't worry - I haven't forgotten!)

Attachments

• recovered1.jpg
    recovered1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 421
  • recovered2.jpg
    recovered2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 353
  • recovered3.jpg
    recovered3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 432
  • recovered4.jpg
    recovered4.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 437
  • recovered5.jpg
    recovered5.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Love the salavged photos...very sexy!! But I would expect nothing less from you

Who the hell decided fat girls aren't gorgeous? If you don't have some curves (and the more the merrier) then it really doesn't do anything for me, to be honest. I love love love your work, you are a beautiful woman!

Hmmm, well, yes, partly it's because I enjoy hearing how much people (guys or girls, makes no matter to me) enjoy looking at my body. It does get my motor running when I get a compliment or a confession from some one that they were turned on by one of my photos.

It's also part of my journey to body image self acceptance. (Watch out, the psycho-babble can get a bit thick from here on.) I'm a big girl, and I always have been. I don't mentally buy into the claptrap about heavier women not being attractive, but you can only hear the slur "fat" so many times as a kid and it not do something to your self image.

The pictures are a way for me to explore images of myself that I enjoy. I'm slowly peeling back the levels of shame and embarrassment, and revealing to myself the beauty of my own body. The thread helps keep me motivated, and gives me good feedback and ideas on how to keep at it.

I hope that answered your question, sweetie. And, I'm glad you liked the story. The start of it actually happened to my cousin. She freaked out and left the room, but I decided to give her a different ending.

Lovely answer. You seem like such a sweet girl and an amazing person.

As for your body, your new set says it all- perfect. Your curves in all area are just beautiful, especially your rear, hips, and breasts. We haven't seen your face, but it's obvious you've got a great smile.

Once again, thanks!

Love the salavged photos...very sexy!! But I would expect nothing less from you

Who the hell decided fat girls aren't gorgeous? If you don't have some curves (and the more the merrier) then it really doesn't do anything for me, to be honest. I love love love your work, you are a beautiful woman!
Thanks, bb. :kiss: Heh, well my curves are Merry, that's for sure. And, I'm glad to hear that you're digging the photos. With each one, I find a little something more to be proud of on my body. So, thanks for the encouragement.
Lovely answer. You seem like such a sweet girl and an amazing person.

As for your body, your new set says it all- perfect. Your curves in all area are just beautiful, especially your rear, hips, and breasts. We haven't seen your face, but it's obvious you've got a great smile.

Once again, thanks!
Aw, you're the sweet one. :rose: I'm just myself here on the thread, another woman trying to navigate this thing called life. The face may or may not show up here. I'm going to be job hunting soon, and am being a bit cautious with face shots until I land one. (I know, weird logic. But there it is.)

Beautiful and sensual pics...my favorite is the peek of you washing or rinsing your hair...seems I just can't keep my inner voyeur from peeking at you! ;)

I'm glad your camera recovered!!

Thanks, bb. :kiss: Heh, well my curves are Merry, that's for sure. And, I'm glad to hear that you're digging the photos. With each one, I find a little something more to be proud of on my body. So, thanks for the encouragement.

I'm surprised you have to work to find something to be proud of. I have yet to see a photo that wasn't sexy or artistic. And about the job hunting, I know I can't be the only one who would hire you based on what an amazing person you've shown yourself to be on here.

Beautiful and sensual pics...my favorite is the peek of you washing or rinsing your hair...seems I just can't keep my inner voyeur from peeking at you! ;)

I'm glad your camera recovered!!
Eeep! :grabs a towel: There's a camera in my shower?! How did that get there?

Heh, nevermind, I can't event type that out with a straight face. Glad you liked the pics. The one over the washcloth bar did turn out rather nicely. I had no idea the cloth was going to be in the shot, but I loved that it ended up there!

I'm surprised you have to work to find something to be proud of. I have yet to see a photo that wasn't sexy or artistic. And about the job hunting, I know I can't be the only one who would hire you based on what an amazing person you've shown yourself to be on here.
Well, thanks, sweetie. There were parts of me that I was very happy with before I started the thread, but as I keep trying to discover new ways to photograph my body, I find I'm liking more of it. :)

And thanks for the vote of confidence on the job hunting; I'll start looking closer to the end of the month. If any interviewer gives me any gruff, I'll just tell them bb said I was an amazing person and they'd be lucky to have me on their team. So there. ;)

Heh, nevermind, I can't event type that out with a straight face. Glad you liked the pics. The one over the washcloth bar did turn out rather nicely. I had no idea the cloth was going to be in the shot, but I loved that it ended up there!

It is a very neat shot...

Well, thanks, sweetie. There were parts of me that I was very happy with before I started the thread, but as I keep trying to discover new ways to photograph my body, I find I'm liking more of it. :)

And thanks for the vote of confidence on the job hunting; I'll start looking closer to the end of the month. If any interviewer gives me any gruff, I'll just tell them bb said I was an amazing person and they'd be lucky to have me on their team. So there. ;)

And we will most definitely back that up - that all parts of you are lickable...um, 'likeable' :eek: and that they would be damn lucky to have you on their team!! ;)

:kiss::rose::kiss:

I'll be honest, when confronted with a beautiful naked woman in the shower, I don't think I could find a part of you that I don't like.

Yw for the vote, that's what I'm here for...well that and the sexy photos ;)

Thanks, glad you liked the photos. :)

~~~~~~~

Well, my camera woke back up after a couple days in the dry, Texas air! Bonus: I was able to recover the pictures I took with it before it went for a swim. Here's a selection of them. The first three are more voyeur in nature, just shots of me in the shower, doing what I do. The last two are deliberate poses. (And if your request isn't in here, don't worry - I haven't forgotten!)

I love the image in the shorts. You carry yourself in a very sexy way. Great pics!
XXOO
Dre

Once again, good luck on your job hunt.

btw, when you go on your job interview, do you think you can post pics of your outfit or something? I love professionally dressed women. :)

Calling Person-to-Person

:rose::rose:
Isn't it great what cell phones can do?

Attachments

• sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 108
It is a very neat shot...

And we will most definitely back that up - that all parts of you are lickable...um, 'likeable' :eek: and that they would be damn lucky to have you on their team!!

:kiss::rose::kiss:
Oooo, I think I like lickable just fine. Especially when combined with the word "team." Gives me all sorts of naughty fun thoughts...

I'll be honest, when confronted with a beautiful naked woman in the shower, I don't think I could find a part of you that I don't like.

Yw for the vote, that's what I'm here for...well that and the sexy photos.
Aww, sweet. I'll do what I can keep you cu..er...coming by. ;-)

Great set. Love the 3rd voyer type pick. very unspecting.
I confess, I had to google uspecting. The is what I got: ONLY IN JAPAN SECRET FILM OF GUY WANKING ON UNSPECTING GIRLS IN ...

Oh my! :D
I love the image in the shorts. You carry yourself in a very sexy way. Great pics!
XXOO
Dre
Thanks, Dre! I guess those belly dance classes all those years ago payed off. :)
Once again, good luck on your job hunt.

btw, when you go on your job interview, do you think you can post pics of your outfit or something? I love professionally dressed women.
I'd be happy to, sweetie. But the job I'll be looking for only requires kackies, a polo shirt, and some comfy shoes. Not exactly a power suit. :eek:

Isn't it great what cell phones can do?
I love it! :-D

Last edited:
Like those Hawaiian print shorts from yesterday? Here's another view of them. :)

Tonight's offering is a bit like variations on a theme. It's just one pic, treated three different ways. I threw in the untouched version for comparison, too. Enjoy!

Attachments

• hawaiian print untouched.jpg
    hawaiian print untouched.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 357
  • hawaiian print vintage.jpg
    hawaiian print vintage.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 84
  • hawaiian print chrome.jpg
    hawaiian print chrome.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 93
  • hawaiian print watercolor.jpg
    hawaiian print watercolor.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 87
Like those Hawaiian print shorts from yesterday? Here's another view of them. :)

Tonight's offering is a bit like variations on a theme. It's just one pic, treated three different ways. I threw in the untouched version for comparison, too. Enjoy!

looking good :)

Back