Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

r148152_523778.jpg

literoticans lining up to submit stories to the A.I.R. summer luvin contest

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 Summer Luvin Story Contest
[/size]

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contest
[/size]​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
and 2011 Survivor Contest Director
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
[size=+4]BANNED FROM A.I.R.!!!!![/SIZE]

uglybaby.jpg

superheroralphie a.k.a. little ralphie a.k.a. bettyboob a.k.a. carboy a.k.a.forestwill but not BFW​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks more like scouries alt factory, churning out more "fans" to favorite him and leave glowing comments on his stories to me :D

No one "enters" scouries fake contests. He just steals the stories from the REAL Contests and says people entered his fake one.

So:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

All his "Contests" are Fake.

Last edited:
[Please try to remember - The Story Feedback forum is for honest feedback from readers with IQ's over 80 or for intelligent discussions started by Literotica authors. Please consider this before posting ... Thanks for understanding! – the moderator]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Which makes one wonder why GHP and scouries keep posting here.

No we will not be accepting entries from LITEROTICAS biggest problem…

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Wow, that means scouries isn't entering this contest either.

chive-guitar-kid.jpg

gittarkid7 – is he little ralphie?

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

My Sister's Wedding - I was happy for her, but I hoped to find that special person.
Submitted by DG Hear (Romance) 08/21/11

Rachel's Reward - Good karma for Rachel on her friends' Hawaiian honeymoon.
Submitted by Jaymal (Group Sex) 08/21/11

Blonde Foot Job - He loves sex with the fat blonde, when he can do his thing.
Submitted by Boxlicker101 (Fetish) 08/21/11

Temptation Castle Ch. 06 - Ron learns of his planned part in Temptation
Submitted by sr71plt (Gay Male) 08/21/11

The King is Dead Ch. 07 - The queen finally surrenders.
Submitted by BarondeSade (Incest/Taboo) 08/21/11

Gary, My Son - Mom lures son from seclusion (a tale of two mothers).
Submitted by alwayswantedto (Incest/Taboo) 08/21/11

Well we’re off and running! And look at some of the entries we’ve already received!

Mister Green E himself!

And the jayman our English superstar. With, I hope, a non serial story this time. Can mia be far behind?

Then we up it a notch with the good doc and boxy – both in the Top 100.

And then we’ve got two of the TOP 5 MOST FAVORITE authors on the site! Welcome gentlemen.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Tell me, oh blow-up secretary, why exactly are you "accepting" chapters of ongoing stories when the rules of your bogus contest quite clearly state that chaptered stories are disqualified?

Why, only a couple of lines later, you complain about seriel stories, which aren't even chapters, reiterating your rule.

I think scouries needs to check you for leaks. Cybil much?

Tell me, oh blow-up secretary, why exactly are you "accepting" chapters of ongoing stories when the rules of your bogus contest quite clearly state that chaptered stories are disqualified?

Why, only a couple of lines later, you complain about seriel stories, which aren't even chapters, reiterating your rule.

I think scouries needs to check you for leaks. Cybil much?

Because the idiot just copies and pastes the titles from the new story page. He doesn't bother looking to see what the stories are actually about. He did it last year with two chapters of a story I was writing and submitting while the contest was going on. Both of which weren't entered for obvious reasons.

Then he makes a big deal later that "these entries are disqualified" like people actually sent their stuff to him in the first place.

:p I know that. Just mocking the idiocy of his so-called contest, which is nothing more than another vehicle to lavish undeserved kudos upon himself and ride on the coattails of people with actual talent and fanbases.

No one "enters" scouries fake contests. He just steals the stories from the REAL Contests and says people entered his fake one.

So:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

All his "Contests" are Fake.

Because the idiot just copies and pastes the titles from the new story page. He doesn't bother looking to see what the stories are actually about. He did it last year with two chapters of a story I was writing and submitting while the contest was going on. Both of which weren't entered for obvious reasons.

Then he makes a big deal later that "these entries are disqualified" like people actually sent their stuff to him in the first place.

Yep, I got the part about him including chapter six of my latest story--just so he can later reject it as ineligble in his "contest."

And there are folks around here claiming he's honest and not malicious. Sort of dopes, wouldn't you think? ;)

DarkBoy.jpg

why exactly are you "accepting" chapters of ongoing stories

Yep, I got the part about him including chapter six of my latest story—

Heck we try to give someone a break and what thanks do we get? Mr Grumpy Gay Guy strikes again. Even though we’re helping him get more views and votes.

And yes darkboy at first glance your observation does seem correct.

However I do have to make a few observations to set the record straight.

First off, james r scouries, although a sponsor of the A.I.R., does not make day-to-day operating decisions for the association. Those are made by the Executives and Managers of A.I.R. - Executives who then must report to the fifteen member Board of Governors of the Association.

As to the two stories you mention – they were accepted for different reasons.

ace’s story was accepted as part of the Associations new Affirmative Action policy. For years our friends in the GLT community have complained (unfairly in our opinion) that A.I.R. has not given equal opportunity to the sites gay writers. The board decided that for this years Summer Luvin contest that we’d try to promote some "lesser lights" work in an attempt to expose our readers to this type of story.

The other story, by the baron, was accepted only after it had passed the QUEEN’S serial?/chapter?/stand alone? test that was put into effect last year. Quite frankly neither Mr Scouuries nor I agreed with the decision but the A.I.R. Board of Governors has decided to go along with it in this case. And remember - this is one of LITEROTICA'S MOST FAVORITE AUTHORS!!!!

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

DarkBoy.jpg

why exactly are you "accepting" chapters of ongoing stories

Yep, I got the part about him including chapter six of my latest story—

Heck we try to give someone a break and what thanks do we get? Mr Grumpy Gay Guy strikes again. Even though we’re helping him get more views and votes.

And yes darkboy at first glance your observation does seem correct.

However I do have to make a few observations to set the record straight.

First off, james r scouries, although a sponsor of the A.I.R., does not make day-to-day operating decisions for the association. Those are made by the Executives and Managers of A.I.R. - Executives who then must report to the fifteen member Board of Governors of the Association.

As to the two stories you mention – they were accepted for different reasons.

ace’s story was accepted as part of the Associations new Affirmative Action policy. For years our friends in the GLT community have complained (unfairly in our opinion) that A.I.R. has not given equal opportunity to the sites gay writers. The board decided that for this years Summer Luvin contest that we’d try to promote some "lesser lights" work in an attempt to expose our readers to this type of story.

The other story, by the baron, was accepted only after it had passed the QUEEN’S serial?/chapter?/stand alone? test that was put into effect last year. Quite frankly neither Mr Scouuries nor I agreed with the decision but the A.I.R. Board of Governors has decided to go along with it in this case. And remember - this is one of LITEROTICA'S MOST FAVORITE AUTHORS!!!!

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

This is nothing but a bunch of lies. You screwed up when you got in a hurry stealing stories for your fake contest and now you are trying to cover your ass.

Keep tap dancing little monkey. Keep digging the hole of your fraud even deeper.

Yep, I got the part about him including chapter six of my latest story--just so he can later reject it as ineligble in his "contest."

And there are folks around here claiming he's honest and not malicious. Sort of dopes, wouldn't you think? ;)

What does it matter? it's not a real contest anyways. Are you going to gripe over getting the boot in something that doesn't even exist?

What does it matter? it's not a real contest anyways. Are you going to gripe over getting the boot in something that doesn't even exist?

What? You didn't manage to slip a plug for your annual contest nomination into this message? You're slipping. Here, I'll do it for you. :D

Well, it's because he's going to come back and pretend that I circumvented some sort of contest rule (that I've publicly agreed with him on), and a few dimwits like you will take what he posts at face value--as you apparently are already doing with his posts. :rolleyes:

earthquake1.jpg

god may have missed you this time ace - but he's still looking for you

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Meh. He's had better chances before. :D

I'd probably say he was after you with Hurricane Irene--but, since you're in southern England rather than the claimed Florida, I doubt Irene will get that far. She might blow through central Virginia, though. I'll let you know.

chive-guitar-kid.jpg

gittarkid7 – is he little ralphie?

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Don't think so. I know for a fact that your little Ralphie plays a different instrument.:devil:

What? You didn't manage to slip a plug for your annual contest nomination into this message? You're slipping. Here, I'll do it for you. :D

Well, it's because he's going to come back and pretend that I circumvented some sort of contest rule (that I've publicly agreed with him on), and a few dimwits like you will take what he posts at face value--as you apparently are already doing with his posts. :rolleyes:

You mean the contest that you couldn't pull a nomination out of? Even in your chosen category? Hell if you can't rise above the amateur hacks you claim to be on this site then it doesn't say much for you does it?

You're just such an ego maniac that you can't stand to lose even a contest that isn't real. And don't tell me it doesn't matter to you because you just took a minute to explain it to me.

You mean the contest that you couldn't pull a nomination out of? Even in your chosen category? Hell if you can't rise above the amateur hacks you claim to be on this site then it doesn't say much for you does it?

You're just such an ego maniac that you can't stand to lose even a contest that isn't real. And don't tell me it doesn't matter to you because you just took a minute to explain it to me.

I am proud to say that I am an AIR winner. The trophy is on my mantle.

Yeah, that one. The one I didn't bother with--and certainly didn't enter. Because, it's not a real contest. The "contest" being discussed here is Scouries's fake contest. Are you suggesting that I believe in that one? :D

The contest you are plugging yourself for (while knocking me for self-advertising in your typical two-faced way) is one where you are in a phase I was in a couple of years ago. I got nominated in multiple categories a couple of years in a row, and obtained the same result that you're likely to have (and, in fact, have already whined about). As you note in your whine on another thread, I could see that the voting is organized enough along kaffee-klatsch lines to have little or nothing to do, really, with the story. So, the second year when I was nominated, I declined.

(And, actually, if you bother to look into this year's discussions, you'll see that I was nominated this year too--as one of Freddie's jokes--and promptly declined.)

I don't claim to write stories the general reading tastes here celebrate in droves, although I do sit on top of the weekly and thirty-day "popular author" list on the GM page consistently and the "today" list frequently. Also I have dedicated trolls--folks like you--who religiously vote on my stories. We'll call that the "Freddie" syndrome--which I've consistently agreed with him was happening to his stories.

I've never considered that I write for the general tastes enough, or am prepared to campaign enough, or cheat enouth to win contests. With your one-note samba, it's not likely you'll have much better success. The difference is that I recognized that years ago and you're too new here and too taken with yourself to figure that out for yourself yet. But then even when I was hopeful, I didn't campaign on the forum for myself--and I certainly didn't slam other posters for advertising their writings like you have done in multiple ugly posts about me.

Of course I advertise here. I'm extensively published and naturally am promoting that. You would too if you had much of anything to advertise. And it pays off well enough to continue despite your jealous harrassment. Of course, mine seems more evident than your self-advertising because I have so much more to advertise than you do. :D

You seem just about ripe to explode, guy. About time for another one of your Freddiesk ugly personal attack diatribes, isn't it? :D

Back