Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Stories happen when they're ready, dear.

If you weren't, you weren't. I don't blame you in the slightest.

But a Legion story........ And I failed it......... Have to admit I almost started a Legion Lost rp last night........

i am sooooo out of touch with comics right now.

got lots & lots of audiobooks tho!! :D

Pretty out of touch myself.

Although I can say the animated adaptation of "The Killing Joke" was pretty good.
And I watched the Batman/Superman movie again. Still not sure what to think about it, except the fight scenes with the Batman were pretty damn good.

The Justice League trailer looks pretty interesting. Except there's no Martian Manhunter. I'm kinda not happy about that. Things could change in the movie through.

QEcBn3r.jpg

Last edited:
One of the most recent issues of the DC Rebirth arc.

I think they're bringing The Legion back!

The Justice League trailer looks pretty interesting. Except there's no Martian Manhunter. I'm kinda not happy about that. Things could change in the movie through.

i enjoyed it too. I keep hoping they will pull Snyder off of future DC movies, but I doubt it will come true.

On a bright note I love what Supergirl is doing to our man J'onn

Miss Martian intro

*waiting on a Chas squee*

Am I the only one hoping in Rebirth that they tie in the Legion Lost cast in with L.E.G.I.O.N. ?

i enjoyed it too. I keep hoping they will pull Snyder off of future DC movies, but I doubt it will come true.

On a bright note I love what Supergirl is doing to our man J'onn

Miss Martian intro

*waiting on a Chas squee*

I've heard this before! God, she looks cute.

Seems like instead of J'onn's niece, she's gonna be his love interest? So that'll be new and interesting!

Back