Mommy Knows Best (Closed to Ukstud69)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
(OOC: Switched over from "An Incestuous Relationship Between Mother and Son" for the sake of a title change.)

Character Profile: Rebecca "Becky" Kingston - age 39 - Law Firm Consultant - Recent divorcee and mother to an 18 year old son.
87092625d98c18607ead586bea41eb55.jpg

The signs had all been there. Even friends at work had said it was happening. But Becky wouldn't hear of it. She didn't realize how much damage had been done until her husband's lawyer sent a scrawny delivery boy to her door with divorce papers. James was divorcing her so he could marry the young 20 year old that he had knocked up. It didn't make sense. Had it been that she was pushing 40? No, that couldn't be it, could it? She had perfect perky tits even after all these years and breast feeding their son years ago. But James had left anyway. Now she was left with their 18 year old son. He didn't take his dad's side like James had wanted -- instead he decided to stay with her. That warmed her heart. Perhaps he was more of a man than his father could ever be.

"Becky? Are you going to be free for drinks later?" her coworker Thomas asked stopping by her cubicle. He was one of the more attractive men at the office. She didn't care. He was just a player to her. She just smirked and waved him off.

"No, Tommy. I'm not available. Probably just going to go home after work. Thanks for the offer though," she said with sincerity, turning back to focus on some of the paperwork that had piled up on her desk during the break she was allowed to accept the divorce.

He wasn't hearing any of it. "Ohh come on. You've been divorced from that jackass for over two months. Let me show you how a real man can be.." Thomas retorted with a smug smile.

Becky could only chuckle. "Oh god. You can't be serious. Just leave me alone, Tommy. Go hit on the new girl from Accounting. She's probably more vulnerable and willing.."

He turned his head and looked towards the door. "Really? Oh well, guess it's worth a shot.." the smug coworker said as he fixed his hair, trying to be suave. Becky shook her head in disbelief at how Thomas had acted. Most of the time, men only talked with their dick instead of their heart.

The work day soon came to an end and Becky couldn't wait to get home. Her feet were killing her and she just wanted to take a long soak in the bath. She picked up her phone and sent her son a text. "Hey honey, I'll be home soon enough. Perhaps we can go out to eat. Momma's treat.. See you soon." She sent the text as she got in the car to drive.​

The commute from work to home had actually been a bit easier today than it normally was. Her legs were aching from walking around all day in high heels. Perhaps she could get a quick shower before dinner. The thought of warm water draping over her sore muscles made the car ride pass a bit faster. She pulled into the driveway of the home she shared with her son and walked inside. He had been a lovely boy growing up. A good well mannered kid. And now, as a young man, she only sighed as the thought of him moving out in a few years would leave her feeling empty. But that was what a mother was supposed to feel. Accomplishment for raising her son to be a wonderful man that would stay true to his convictions.

She walked through the door as she looked to the photo collage that was hanging in the entryway. She smiled as she looked to the pictures of Matt -- from pre-teen all the way to graduation. She couldn't help but feel at a loss while thinking about who he reminded her of. He did look like his father, but alas -- she couldn't let the thought of that bastard enter her mind again. She pulled off her heels as she stood there in the doorway, letting her hair down. She heard Matt call to her from upstairs.

"Yes, it's me, Matty. I'm going to hit the shower. I'll be ready to go out in about 30 minutes. Wear something casual.." she said with that gentle motherly tone that she could give. She loves her son. And she knows he loves her. She walked into the bathroom and began to take a shower. Her body seemingly crying out in pleasure as the water cascaded over her body. She washed her hair and was out in no time. She had always been quick to get ready. She pulled her hair off to the side in a loose ponytail, pulled on a tight t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She was one hot mom, for certain.

She walked downstairs holding her tennis shoes and looked into the kitchen where she heard a noise. "So, where'd you have in mind to eat?" she asked putting on her casual clothes.

Her son was quite a gentleman, but to her -- he would always be her baby boy. She tapped his hand as he was eating tortilla chips and smirked. "Ohh, you'll spoil your dinner. But hell, I love you.." She pushed her hand up to his hair and tussled it a bit. She would have to let him get on with his life eventually, but for now, she was happy to have him at home. He seemed to be happy anyway. Flipping her hair around as she put away the food he had been eating, she could almost feel his eyes on her. But it was healthy for him to eye her. At least it was to her anyway. Any other person might consider the act freakish or perverted. But alas, she wasn't any other person. She is his mother.

"An Uber driver sounds good. I'd love a glass of wine -- hell even a mixed drink would be good," she admitted taking his arm. He was certainly a gentleman. Rebecca couldn't help but love the feeling of being in a loving embrace with a man again, even if it was her son. But would he have the same feelings for her? She decided to keep her feelings to herself. She wouldn't want Matthew to feel weird.

She'd have some time to herself later tonight, she hoped. Her thoughts about her loving boy were entering her mind even as they waited for the driver. But she mentally shook them out when they got in the car. It wouldn't be right. Not at all.

"So, you challenge me to eat some salsa? Or something? I'll be willing to try anything you are wanting to try," she admitted on the ride to the restaurant.

Matt wasn't usually this uneasy. Becky turned her attention to the guy at the bar. "Oh, but you know -- I'm just too busy to think about anything that would involve anything like what he's wanting.." she said with a smile acknowledging the guy but turning back to her son. Matt's eyes were wandering, glancing at the young waitress. But alas, he's a young man and she guessed his libido was at peak performance right now considering his age. She shook her head as the thoughts of having him do something to her flooded her mind. The idea of having his slim body hovering over her, kissing her flesh as he pounded his thick long rod into her. Well, she guessed it would be large.. Her husband, well -- ex-husband now -- wasn't entirely 'hung' but apparently he had been perfect for the slut he hooked up with. She looked to the menu before adjusting in the chair. Fuck, she was wet now after the thought of Matt.

"Oh yeah, the girl seems hot.. If you are into that sort of thing, honey.. Perhaps she'd give you her number if you try at it.. But you wouldn't even have to try," she said, her face becoming red from the thought of the two of them together in her fantasy. "Um, fajitas sound good. Or enchiladas sound even better." She was trying to change the subject.

"Would nachos be good? Yeah, that sounds good. Order for us, baby.. And a margarita for me.." she said with a wink. "Mommy wants to get a bit soused. I don't have to go into work tomorrow.." She moved her foot under the table lightly brushing against his foot but pulling back realizing it was a mistake..

It was probably her imagination but she could have sworn that her adorable Matty was catching glances at her large bosom. Even though she was wearing a t-shirt, every man could tell that she had cleavage to spare. She had been 'gifted', her mother had once said. Her body slim with the perfect pear/hourglass shape that every woman could only dream of. Even while she had been pregnant with Matthew, she had kept slim. Most people at work didn't even know she was pregnant until month 6 and hell, she was almost done with her pregnancy then!

The food came and as the scent of the meal wafted to her nostrils, she moaned silently. It was a lovely looking meal and it tasted even better. She had always been a sucker for Mexican and other cultural foods. It was the sense of adventure with trying new things that always sent her blood rushing and adrenaline pumping for more. But alas, even now as she was a recent divorcee, single mother to boot -- she pretty much had come to the fact that that part of her life was over. But she was happy with that aspect of things -- she couldn't be happier than she was right now. Or was that the tequila talking?

After the meal, Matt suggested that she drink some quick shooters before they were to leave for the night. She had had 4 to 5 glasses of margaritas already, each one a little different. "Oh honey! You're really trying to get me drunk? Besides, I had three of those jalapenos with the nachos!" she said with a smirk on her face. It was true. She hadn't eaten that much that would be considered spicy -- but she could trust her baby boy. He would protect her no matter what. "Alright, maybe just two.." she said having thought over the proposition..

They made it home safely and Becky basically had to be poured out of the Uber cab. She was feeling completely higher than air right now. She held onto Matt's arm as they walked inside. "Mo--mommy's gonna go to her room and um...sleep.. Don't stay up too late, baby.." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek and tussling his hair a bit before heading into her room. The red hair making her smile as she left his side.

She was so soused right now. But she had also been horny. She had been hit on by a few guys in the restaurant, but she turned them down. She knew what would happen -- it was always the same. Most guys just wanted a quick fuck and in her case -- it would be a tit fuck. Matt had been there anyway and stood up for her.

She undressed and crawled onto her bed, not even bothering to slip under the sheet. She turned over and was about to fall asleep when she felt the urge to get off. She slipped her hand down her body to between her legs. Her pussy already wet from the thoughts that had come into her mind. She spread her pussy lips and found her sensitive nub. She moaned quietly into her pillow. But soon her moans turned to slight whimpers as she was rubbing herself closer to the orgasmic edge she was seeking in her drunken state.

She looked towards the door and gasped a bit, noticing it was open a little bit. . But she didn't care. Matt was probably in his room. She didn't need to worry about any of that. She rubbed herself faster and faster, bringing herself closer and closer. Her fingers drenched from her wetness as her honey began to flow. She let out a low 'Oh!" before her back arched and her hips clamped down around her arm. Her pussy muscles pulsating as she rubbed herself slower now, to allow herself to ride it out.

Becky woke up nude in her bed. The sheet draped over her and tucked between her long legs. She looked around her room as the sun shone in through the window. Her head hurt a bit with a hangover, but it would soon pass. She only needed to get some Gatorade and she'd be okay. She yawned as she walked down the hall. She heard the shower was on in Matt's bathroom. She was still nude. Hell, she thought that he would have been in bed still. She rushed back to her room and threw on a pair of pink panties and a t-shirt that was way too big for her.. She usually loved to sleep in those because they covered everything when she needed to. Sleeping in the nude was not the norm for her.

She walked back down the hallway and decided to peek inside. She would gather up any clothes that he had laying around and take them down to the wash room. It was still part of the motherly duties that she felt she needed to do. She had always mothered him since he was her only child. She felt like she needed to protect him even though he had really protected her last night at the restaurant. She smiled closing one of his drawers on the dresser after putting the clean clothes in neatly. She then looked up into the mirror. Her hair was a mess but her makeup was still perfect. Damn that 24 hour makeup.. She straightened her hair as best she could. But her vision focused on what was behind her.

The bathroom door was open and it was steamy in there. She was curious. She hadn't seen Matthew nude since he was 9. And that was when he decided he wanted showers solo. He was already a little man then. She smiled still in a slight stupor from the booze the night before. She walked in since the door was open. She was curious about how he looked. She covered her mouth to stifle a gasp as she saw through the glass. His body so toned. So muscular. Her eyes drifted south as she saw he was so hung. Her eyes widened at the sight of his meat -- his manhood. He seemed to be more hung than her husband had been at his age. She walked backwards out of the bathroom, trying to keep from stumbling on anything..

She managed to walk out of his room and walked downstairs. Her mind racing with thoughts about her son. But she couldn't do anything. It would be so --- so taboo.. She turned on the coffee pot and opened the fridge. She pulled out the bacon and eggs, sitting them on the cabinet as she turned on the stove to start making breakfast.

She looked at her son as he slapped her ass. The sudden show of strange affection from her son shocked Becky. Her body reacting to it oddly as she felt herself get wet. She handed him the orange juice and gave him a slightly stern glare. "Ohh, you shouldn't do that, hon.. It wouldn't be right," she said with a smile, before turning to fill the plate with eggs and bacon, popping the toast out of the toaster and turning around to hand it to him. "Yes, it is your shirt. You know how I love these things.. My little boy is such a big man and is it wrong for me to wear it, honey?"

She sat at the breakfast counter with him, sipping on her coffee when he asked her if she had any plans today. She hadn't really expected him to ask her that -- but maybe it was because he had somewhere else to be today.

"No, I don't believe I do.. Probably just gonna stay home and catch up on some shows. Jenny is out of town with her husband and Daphne is at a business conference. So there isn't really anyone that I could head out with.. I'm gonna go get a shower after breakfast. Why? You have plans, sweetie?" she asked him, her eyes staring hard at his toned upper body.

Oh god. Her mind was at it again. Oh how she wanted to have him looming over her, his long meat deep within her pussy -- pushing against the very womb that birthed him so many years ago. Splaying her wet cunt with his hot incestuous seed.

"Fuck.." she thought to herself. She adjusted on the seat, trying to quell the urging need to cum and have orgasmic bliss.

The question he posed to her. She wasn't sure if he had intentionally paused or was really wanting to see her reaction. Well, her reaction was certainly enough to get anyone's attention. "Give him a ride?!" she thought to herself, the idea filling her mind with all sorts of imaginings. Then he continued to question. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh of course! I don't mind taking you." She put everything in the dish washer and headed upstairs. "I'll be out of the shower soon enough.. Just be ready for the car ride.." she gulped at the last part.

She got into the shower, the hot water cascading over her form as she covered herself in body wash, cleansing every part of her. She stepped out, her hair quite wet but with a bit of towel drying, it was back to the usual. She pulled it back a bit after brushing it, stepping out wearing one of her t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

She walked down the stairs, grabbing her keys and wallet. "Well, best to hit the mall while you can." She winked at him and headed out the door. The car ride to the mall was a bit awkward and silent, but she didn't mind. "So, after I drop you off, am I going to need to come pick you back up or are one of your friends gonna bring you back?" she asked as they neared the destination.

"Okay, sweetie," Rebecca responded. She looked to him as he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. It was something that he had always done. All through primary school, on up through Jr. High until he wanted to ride the bus in High School. But then again, he always came home and gave her one on the cheek as soon as he walked in the door, greeting her as she held an energy drink in one hand and some type of snack in the other. The sweet memories were soon corrupted as she watched his muscular form walk up to the mall. The door was closed but she let out a scream. "God damn it! That's my son! What am I thinking?!"

Becky drove home, her hand between her legs to try and quell her arousal the entire drive back to their house. She walked in and looked around. It was lonely most of the time especially when her Matt wasn't there. Her adoring son. Someone she quite admired, would give life and limb for without question. She walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a bottle of water, sighing as she headed into the living room. She sat down on the couch, flipping on the T.V. "The life of a single mom.. Reality shows and..." she paused looking towards the table. "..minus the bonbons.." She smirked at her own realization she had forgotten a snack.

A few shows went by, she cleared the TiVo of a few others she didn't care to enjoy anymore. She looked at the clock. It was well after 2. He probably wouldn't be home for sometime. Matt. His name echoed in her mind again. Her pussy quivering in response to the images in her mind. "Just once.." she said pulling her hair down, feathering her fingers through it to loosen her locks. Her other hand hitting the pause button on the remote for the television program before going to her shorts. She looked back over her shoulder to check the door as she used to back when she was a teenager. "Paranoia is the same.. Hell it's my house.. Who cares if anyone catches me," she said to herself as she undid her shorts.

Her fingers inched their way towards her bare pussy. The slight sensation she was giving herself sent chills throughout her body as she adjusted on the couch, sitting in the corner for better access to herself. One hand down in her panties, pulling at the cleft before spreading her lower lips wide. "God, I'm already wet," she whispered to herself as she found her sensitive nub, the pleasure point for her, especially if she doesn't have any penetration.

Her other hand was up at her breast, bringing a moan from her throat as her head went back. "Oh god, Matt.. Not there. Mommy's sensitive there. ." she began to moan his name. She thought she heard something behind her, but she didn't let it bother her and didn't care to look. She began to quicken her pace in rubbing her throbbing clit, "Matt.. More.. Oh god.. Don't stop.." she moaned, panting with each breath. Her pussy overly wet as she continued to pleasure herself in the living room.

Last edited:
Her fingers continued at a hurried pace. Her pussy on fire as her mouth was agape with moans escaping at every breath. Her nipples hardened from not only her hand massaging her breasts, but from the pure arousal of it all. "Oh god, Matt.." she moaned once again, her clit throbbing with each pass of her circling digit. She was close. Oh so close....then..

"Ahem, mom," came the all-too familiar voice behind her.

She nearly jumped out of her skin as her hand pulled from her panties and she turned around on the couch, her eyes wide as she looked to her redheaded son. "Matt! Wh-what are you?? What are you doing home?" she questioned with worry in her tone.

But then her eyes drifted south as she noticed he had quite the erection. Though hidden, his pants were protruding in such a way. "Um.." she questioned. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she said patting the couch next to her, adjusting her clothes to appear more civil looking.

Rebecca looked to her son as he came around, sitting next to her. She sat there looking to him. He was trying to hide his erection and having a hard time doing so. She felt at a loss sitting there. She wasn't sure where to start about speaking to him about what he had seen her do. God, he had caught her moaning his name while getting off. She wasn't sure how he would react. But by the way his groin looked, she had an idea.

His questions touched her. "Well, mom--um.. Mommy was horny and there are certain things that mommies do when their horny.." she stopped for a moment placing her hand on her forehead. "God, what am I saying?" She looked to him.

"I.." she cleared her throat. "Um, I was masturbating, Matt," she said finally coming clean to him. "I was um.. Thinking about you, son.. I'm sorry. No mother should think about such things."

She was stuttering over her own words. Her eyes drawn to his crotch again as his cock strained against his pants. Her own pussy quivering, begging for the release she was stopped from getting. She thought about it and how she had come to this decision, it was so wrong, but perhaps it was right..

"Matt," she started moving closer to him, "do you want some help with that?" She placed her hand on his leg, rubbing his thigh gently as she licked her lips.

Rebecca looked to her son. Her eyes filled with lust. His stuttering words making her a bit unsure if this should be done, but she wanted him. "I want to taste you.." she spoke, her voice sultry as she moved closer. She turned her gaze down to his hard throbbing erection as she moved her hand closer. She raised her finger up and touched the hidden shaft, feeling him twitch. "Yes, it's wrong, but it can be kept between us, can't it?"

She moved her hand up to the waistband, pulling it down to reveal his hard cock. It was so thick. About 2 1/2 inches in girth and so long -- longer than any man she had ever been with, throbbing wildly. She looked to the tip, the head. It was oozing with precum. Such a young man - so virile and agile. She squirmed sitting there thinking that he could do anything to her. "I was thinking of you.." she started. "..thinking of you eating me and fucking me with this.. I saw you in the shower this morning and haven't been able to keep my mind off of it."

She looked him in the eyes once more before turning to look back at his wild erection, throbbing madly. And for her. Her breasts perky as they hung gently under her in the tight t-shirt, her nipples hard as she thought about sucking her own sexy son off.

She lowered her head down to his cock, stopping just about an inch from the tip, eyeing it sensually before blowing on it gently. The veins pumping along the ridges on the shaft. She watched him nearly jump out of his skin. "Don't worry. I won't bite," she reassured him.

She opened her mouth wide, taking half of his thick rigid length into her mouth, her saliva dripping down the side and hot breath blowing on him from her nostrils as she flicked the tip of the head, tasting the precum from the piss-slit with her tongue as her lips closed around his manhood.

As his hand went to her hair, she moaned in pleasure around his throbbing cock. Her mouth coating him in an abundance of saliva as she took him all the way to the base before coming up again. She was quite skilled in giving head but then again, her husband had never really wanted that. But she had caught him with the slut and she was giving him head. That was all beside the point now. She was here with her son and she was giving him the best head ever.

She moaned again, sending vibrations through his shaft as she felt him throb yet again. He was about to blow. His hips pumping out of control as he thrust a few more times and she felt it. The warm seed filling her mouth as she tried to swallow everything she could. She groaned at how much it was, some escaping her mouth as she pulled back, her hand on his throbbing member.

"Well..." she muttered, licking her lips, loving the taste of his spunk. "...that was a bit unexpected. But so yummy," she said with a bright look in her eyes. She glanced back down at his still hard dick and groaned in lust. "Wow, still wanting some I see. I bet you want to know what mommy tastes like, huh?"

She leaned back, shimmying out of her shorts and panties, laying back on the couch with her legs wide for him. Her pussy on display, a clear wetness dripping between her folds. A small landing strip trimmed and shaved on her mound as she looked to him. "Well. You don't need an invitation.." she said tilting her head.

Becky pressed her fingers to his lips in a seductive way as he apologized profusely. "It's alright," she reassured him. She moved her fingers up to his hair, feeling the red locks as she looked to him. "You are such a sexy young man and it's only right that you did that. It's normal," she continued as she laid back once again. Her pussy on display for him. Her hands idly rubbing her breasts as they were covered with her t-shirt. She moaned as she teased the nipples. She groaned as she felt his breath on her inner thighs, then came the question from him.

What was it she liked? What didn't she like? "Anything," she said in response. "Do what feels right."

She moved a hand down to her pussy, spreading the lower lips, so he could clearly see her wetness. She moved her middle finger over the clit. "You see this? It's called a clit. I want you to lick there until I tell you to move lower. When I say lower, you lick here..." she said showing him the hole, pushing her finger into her tight cunt, pulling it back out as it was covered in her pussy juices.

"Just devour me.. taste me.. until your lust is satisfied.. until I tell you to stop.." she said, biting her lip and using both hands to spread her pussy lips for him.

His tongue flicked against her sensitive nub perfectly. It was like he had done it before. But the nervousness he was experiencing was something that someone that was inexperienced would have. She looked to him, her mouth agape. She groaned out as she threw her head back. Her pussy on fire as her son pushed his tongue into her tight tunnel and then back to her clit. The warmth of his breath and the vibrations from his voice sent shivers throughout her body as she gripped her breasts through the fabric of the shirt.

"Can I see them?" came his voice from between her legs.

She looked down to her pussy and caught his gaze. Then she looked back to her breasts. "These?" she said breathless. Rebecca pulled up the shirt to just above her breasts, exposing them to the cool air of the room. Her nipples hardened from the coolness. She massaged them with her fingers as she looked to him. "Like this?" she asked.

Then his tongue went wild again. Her eyes rolling back as she idly reached down to his head and pulled at his hair to push him into her cunt. It felt so incredibly good. "Oh god, Matthew.." she groaned out from the sensations.

{Visual}

Matt was definitely hitting all the good spots. The way his tongue hit against her tight asshole, it made her jump as she hadn't ever had anything happen there -- but her mind shot to possibly having him fuck her there one day. Oh god this was so wrong. Her moans filling the house as they echoed in the room. Her breaths short and panting, her chest rising and falling as she was getting closer to her orgasm.

"Oh god!" she cried out. "Matt! I'm close.. I'm...oh god I'm there!" she cried out as she closed her legs around his head, her pussy on fire as she came hard around his invading fingers while he licked diligently against her sensitive nub. It felt so good. "Fuck!" she hissed as she came hard. Her back arching as she bit her lower lip, her eyes rolling back into her head as she experienced the best orgasm of her lifetime. To date..

She finally came down from the high and let him go. She looked down at him, her wetness dotting around his lips as she smiled. "Oh god.." she moaned. "You are good.." she continued.. She looked further past him and noticed the hardened erection that he was sporting.

"Now..the question is.. do you want to fuck me?" she said licking her lips. She wasn't sure if he would want to do that. She looked at his throbbing hard-on and couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like it inside her tight tunnel.

Becky watched his cock surge to life. The young man's manhood throbbing before her eyes as it throbbed hard. Thick in girth and long - oh so long. She desired to feel him within her. His body so taut and tight, so muscled as she looked to him. The tip of his cock glistening with precum already as she was caught in a tantalizing gaze with his one-eyed appendage. Her pussy still quivering from his oral actions now quivering because she wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard.

"I'm a virgin."

The words flowed from his lips and finally brought her back to reality. She looked to him as she sat up. Her nude form sitting before him as she glanced at his hard body. Her nipples stiffening against the coolness of the room and not only because of that - but because of the arousal that was building for her own son. Should she stop here and now? They had already come so far. The oral sex. The blowjob and cunnilingus that they had already partaken in.

He looked to her with a craving that she had only seen in a few men and even his father but now she saw it in her son. Her body had that ability to cause a sensation in men - to want her more. But now that he has tasted her, would he really want more? But he was so confused. She wanted to guide him. This was a perfect opportunity to show him how. But then again, her mind thought about how wrong this was. Then there was that side of her that was a horny woman and could only think about having pleasure.

"Matt," she muttered moving towards him. She reached out to touch his throbbing erection. His cock surging within her grasp. She stroked him gently as she looked into his eyes. She pushed her lips against his, her tongue seeking out his for a brief moment before she pulled back.

"I will help you.." she said guiding him up to the bedroom. She walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "On your knees between my legs. Guide your cock head, here," she said, her fingers gently spreading her pussy lips wide so not only could he see her wetness, but he could see the prize - her tight pussy hole right below her swollen and aroused clit.

Back