More than just a mistress (Closed)

CoSurvivor

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Posts
1,101
Quintus Arinas, age 30, a Centurio in the Roman Army had directed his division in defeating Egyptian troops while cleaning up norther Egypt after the fall of Marc Anthony to Octavius. in his companies efforts to defeat their enemy they'd lost many, not a one had left the battlefield without getting wounded. Quintus has come from simple beginnings and worked his way to his position, earning his rank and loyalty of his men they'd defended themselves to the last. and when reinforcements had arrived to the battlefield only to find Quintus, and 5 of his soldiers badly wounded, but victorious.

Urgently they were taken back to the imperial army hospital, they were treated for their wounds, cleaned bandaged and sewn up by the most talented medics on staff. After attempts to save their lives Only assistance of the gods, could save them. Two months later after the battles had been concluded, he was the last of his legion alive. For his bravery, Augustus Caesar addressed him personally assured him his fighting days in Egypt were over, they were going home, and he would be able to trade his uniform for that of a senatorial toga. Caesar would need loyal men within the Senate, he'd be given the opportunity to prosper, have an estate of his own, with slaves and servants, he'd hold title and his accomplishments in battle would allow him to marry well. His allegiance to Augustus Caesar would be challenged that was for sure, but Quintus knew he'd follow Caesar to the gates of Hades and back If necessary.

At 6'1" 210lbs Quintus was an imposing figure, with his hair cut traditionally short was black as night, the defined muscles of his body earned over years at campaign have him the physical ability to create war and his opponents would be greeted by the steely sky blue eyes staring back at them as he shouted commands to his men, his voice was deep enough that he could bring an entire field to attention at a simple command. He had grown to war, enjoyed the men he served with and did well, but his final battle had taken it's toll, now months removed and left to recuperate he could feel the years of battle catching up to his body. Given the opportunity he'd consult the gods to gain his strength back, but he knew where he was going he'd need to use his sharp mind to defend against the tactics of his fellow Senator.

Quintus was sitting comfortably, his bare feet propped on a small canvas stool as he reclined at the door leading in to in his tent. He'd be greeted by attendees upon reaching Rome, however he found it best to also study what books he could on the processes that lay ahead of him. He felt a shadow cross the heat of the sun, darkening the pages of the book he was reading. Looking up he met eyes with the runner who gave him a small scroll message, the runner nodded and quickly headed down the hill away from Quintus tent. Watching the runner, he caught troop movements gathering on the coast their packs and clean lines in order, something that he'd taken great comfort in, now comfort would come from clothes and civilian life. Stretching, he raised his arms over his head groaning he felt his ribs still healing give him a reminder of the battle he'd survived. Grimacing he turned attention to the scroll, unclasping the wax roll mark, he read the message.

As a congratulatory gift upon his appointment to the senate, he'd be receiving a spoil of war to cement that Augustus Caesar meant for him to succeed in the Senate. What did he have in mind? A horse? no.. not practical. And then it dawned on him that he may be receiving possession of his first slave. What ever this gift was he'd make sure to express his thanks at his first opportunity. Two praetorian guards were escorting a young woman, her raven hair shifting in the breeze as they approached the hill leading to his tent. “Hm...a spoil of war she would be hm?” Quintus said to himself, “Yes... a spoil of war indeed.”
 
Tahirah lived a life of luxury. Her father was a nobleman in her city, with great money and influence that stretched far and wide & her mother was well known as one of the most beautiful and loyal woman in all of the land. They resided in the land that will be known to the modern world as Egypt. Tahirah was their only daughter out of a handful of sons, which made her the most spoiled out of the family.

Every whim she wanted was always granted, a new pair of shoes, a new dress, a plate of the finest sweets of the land, a new bracelet, a new ruby ring, a new jeweled headpiece, a pet lion cub, anything she wanted was granted, at least at that time. Despite her demanding ways she was well educated by the best private tutors her parents could find. She enjoyed reading scrolls, or more accurately being read to and found great pleasure living the privileged life. She knew she would eventually have to marry for power and not for love, but she didn’t mind as she would still retain her wealth which is what mattered to her most.

Tahirah had strong facial features, a tall nose, high cheekbones, black dark eyes that pierced through souls. Long dark brown hair that was commonly mistaken for black, but showed its true colors in the sunlight. She was given full breasts of C36, and long legs that made her as tall as 5’6”. She had a slender, toned frame which was helped from the fact that she lived out from the outskirts of the main city and lived on land where she could leisurely ride her horses.

But her life changed completely in a single day, in a single hour, in a single minute. Her city had been raided by the Romans. The guards that were in place in her city were useless to the attack and before anything could be done, before her people could even defend themselves they were either killed or taken prisoner by the Romans.

Tahirah was out in the courtyard, enjoying the midday sun as she listened to a servant read her a story. She heard a commotion and was quickly told to go upstairs to her bedroom by the guards and servants of her household. Tahirah never expected anything in her life to go wrong so when her bedroom door opened and two Roman soldiers with bloodied swords yelled at screamed at her, all she could do was faint at the sight of the dead bodies littering the hallway of the place she called home.

By the time she awoke again, she was in a carriage. She was still wrapped up in her linen dress, her gold bracelets, her jeweled rings, were still on her body. She quickly looked outside to see where she was, but they were all foreign to her. She tried to get the attention of the carriage driver, but he ignored her. She was alone in the carriage aside from the boxes of goods of what seemed like food and other goods that were all ransacked from her city. She thought she would be hungry, but she was only thirsty. She closed her eyes again, hoping that it was all a bad dream.

She was awoken again, this time by the stopping of the carriage. She wanted to pretend she was still asleep but the noise coming from the men as they ogled at her were too much for her to handle.

“What do you want from me?” She screamed in her language.

The men looked at her and then laughed. She could tell from their dress and their face that they did not share the same blood, they were Romans. Tahirah had been captured by the Romans.

Tahirah was quickly lead to a tent. Here she was finally given some water by a nicely dressed woman.

“Hello.” She said in their native language.

Tahirah smiled big, “Where am I? What am I doing here?” She was happy to finally speak to someone that understood her.

The woman bit her lips, she was supposed to sound cheery, she was supposed to give her the news, the news that she was to be a slave to a Roman general, just like her own fate. She herself was captured from her own town and was given as a gift to a Roman general many moons back, she now traveled with him as an interpreter.

“You are safe, you will be fine.” The woman said, trying to soothe the frightened girl’s soul. From the way she looked, Tahirah had reached the age of 18, but not yet the age of 21.

“Who are you?” Tahirah quickly asked.

“I am, Kiya. I am a companion to one of the…” Kiya said carefully.

“Companion?” Tahirah said with a puzzled look. Tahirah knew about the world enough that the word, “companion” was only used when a man was sleeping with a woman that was not his wife.

“Yes.” Kiya said nodding her head.

“Why am I here?” Tahirah said breathing heavily, already suspecting her fate.

“You’ve been chosen…”

“No…no…my family will pay whatever money. We have money, we have money, lots of it…I’m not even that pretty.” Tahirah said, wanting to get out of this situation in anyway possible.

“Oh darling, no amount of money will get you out of this…now, if you don’t comply they will kill you.” Kiya said, “Or worse, they will punish you greatly.” Kiya said the last words with harshness, making sure that Tahirah understood that there were worst things than becoming a companion to a Roman general.

Tahirah nodded her head.
“Okay…what do I do?”


Soon with Kiya’s assistance, Tahirah was given a quick bath and a new linen dress. Her dark brown hair was combed, and placed in a crown braid. Her dark eyes were lined, her lips painted red. Her gold bracelets and jewelry were allowed to stay remaining on her body and before she knew it, Tahirah was ready to meet the man she was to be gifted too.

A guard escorted Tahirah to the general’s tent, by then the sun had already set. Each step seemed like she was walking to her grave, but they were inevitable. She knew from Kiya’s words that if she did not please the man in the tent, Tahirah’s future would be in great danger.

The solider stopped at the entrance of the tent.

“General Quintus.” The solider said as he gave Tahirah a quick glance. Tahirah then slowly entered into the tent, holding her breath and closing her eyes, hoping that this would all be just a nightmare.
 
Last edited:
He'd retreated to the inside, watching the trio of figures walk the distance to his tent at the top of the hill. He'd watched her as she approached guarded by two soldiers who and noticed what normal soldiers might miss.

She was of some sort of status here in Egypt, the way she walked stated as much, she may be walking to her death, or so she may think but there were few things captivity wouldn't be able to snuff out of a boorish princess. These Egyptians had grown to believe their families were the descendants of Gods, their people, their servants were treated worse than Roman slaves, at least in the Empire a slave could eventually earn their freedom, these Egyptians kept their people by force into their roles. Quintus thought about that statement for a moment, while he could never quite bring himself to empathize with his conquered enemy, he saw no point in treating them horribly. So, whoever this slave was, he'd treat her fair, probably a whole lot better than he'd be treated if their positions were ever reversed.

Quintus busied himself with attempting to read one book regarding the rules of the senate, it was going to make his eyes hurt just thinking about reading it, as he'd made it through the first section regarding etiquette in the Senate when the sentry guard called out to him. In response, and in as much of an authoritative tone as his soldiers would expect, he replied “ENTER”, and watched as the first guard entered his tent.

As the lead guard brought in his “gift” he stood at attention and addressed him appropriately.

“General, by orders given to us by Augustus Caesar himself, this Egyptian princess is to be your gift, a small token of appreciation for your dedication and your service to Rome. He hopes that you will enjoy this 'gift' appropriately and Caesar looks forward to next month when he will greet you again on the steps of the senate.”

Nodding, Quintus address the guards, “Please tell our Caesar that I appreciate this 'gift' and will treat it with appreciation. That I look forward to seeing him in Rome upon my return.” With that, the guards saluted, and were dismissed. Immediately turning to his 'gift' he stood up and walked over to her. Scratching his jaw as he approached her.

She was attractive, exotic and carried herself with aura of Egyptian nobility, maybe not a direct relation to the Pharaoh's family but she was of noble birth. She'd have to be broken of some of that but having an slave in Rome who knew something of proper etiquette meant it wouldn't be something he'd have to teach her. Her shapely legs, high cheek structure and her exotic eyes could seduce a man, if given the opportunity. Continuing to look her over from head to foot he noted that when she'd been captured, they'd treated her well. She'd been allowed to keep her jewelry and rings, they'd have to be taken from her, either by force or by convincing her that due to her new status, no “servant' or 'slave' carried anything of such value. Clearing his throat he stepped over and poured himself a glass of water from the carafe that sat on his desk, sipping it he addressed her, “What is your name?” waiting for a response, he walked around and got close, when he received no answer, “your name? You have one of course, what do people call you?” He stood in front of her arms crossed, becoming stern, then grew frustrated. He should have known... his 'gift' would be an Egyptian noble woman who didn't speak a single word of Roman.

Pointing at his chest, he said “General Quintus Arinus” Then motioning with his hand he pointing to her, hopping she'd understand what he was trying to suggest. If she didn't understand, this was going to be a long evening. Rubbing the bridge of his nose he resolved that he'd over come this and approach it like many other challenges he'd faced. Besides, there could be some benefit to knowing her language. if Rome was to have any connection or relations with Egypt they were going to have to understand one another. So, with patience one more time he asked politely. "Please, can you tell me your name?"
 
Last edited:
Tahirah gently furrowed her eyebrows as she had no idea what the man in front of her was saying, which frightened her even more.

She could see his lips move and from the tone of his voice he sounded strong and confident. She could also tell from the way he was being treated by the other men, he was someone of power. Which wasn’t surprising as she was sure that only men of power or men who had just received great power received gifts, such as herself.

She was his property now, she had to do whatever he wanted her to do…

But if they didn’t speak the same language then how would she know what to do?

How would she know what is being said?

How would she know what he wanted?

She carefully studied him, trying to overcome her fear as she had to navigate through this situation. She could just undress herself and give herself to him. Wasn’t that what he wanted anyway? Her body? To be between her legs?

But then undressing in front of a man she had just met seemed ludicrous to her, even if that man was quite handsome. As he stayed close to her and pointed to his chest, she looked into his eyes, he had a well built muscular body, a body that could have only been sculpted out of years of being on the battlefield. Her previous suitors all had well-built bodies, but they were all only built for the purpose of looking nice, although many did hold positions in the army, only one or two had actual experience fighting and killing. But the man in front of her, she knew that the muscles in his arm, that the rising of his chest muscles, those were not made for just pleasure, but for necessity. His body was built to fight, his body was built to kill others.

And he kept on speaking to her, his lips opening, his eyes intently looking on her, it seemed as though he was repeating something, but she still had no clue what he was saying. He had not yet raised his voice, which spoke to his patience, which she was happy to know that he had some, nevertheless she knew she had to say something before his patience ran out.

She knew he kept on repeating the phrase, “name” multiple times.

“Name?” Tahirah asked as she gently cocked her head to the side, trying her best to say the phrase as perfectly as he had said it earlier. She had met Romans before, but it was under peaceful circumstances with interpreters when she went to visit the capital in the Roman Royal court. She cursed herself for not paying attention more and learning Roman words at the time.

She stayed standing, still nearby the entrance of the tent, her eyes shifted onto the ground and then back to him. She was meeting him for the first time, in any custom the first thing anyone did was introduce themselves, she then knew what he had been asking her.

“Tahirah.” Tahirah said carefully and slowly, wanting to make sure the man in front of her understood what she was saying.

“Name.” She said the phrase he had said earlier. “Tahirah.” She said again with a half smile as she carefully took her right hand and placed it on her her chest, trying to mimic the action he had done earlier.
 
Last edited:
Feeling a bit elated when Tahirah said her name and made the same physical mimic he smiled, and waved his hand to her a few times, repeating her name slowly each time. "Tah-irah, Tahirah." acknowledging her name, he attempted to think of an appropriate title, one that at least for now would be appropriate. It would have to be of authority, and he still was having problems wrapping around the concept of someone calling him 'master'. He motioned to himself, tapping a hand flat on his chest, saying 'General' a few times.

Thankfully Tahirah repeated his motions and while they both needed to work on pronunciation, at least he knew her name, and she knew what to appropriately call him.
Motioning for her to come further in to his tent, he'd hoped to at least relax a bit, so he cleared off one of his chairs and looked up to her, motioning for her to join him. "Come.. sit with me.."

When she hesitated he reached for her hand, attempting to guide her, not force her to join him, he continued to speak calmly encouraging her to move further into the tent. If she accepted it he'd tug on her hand slowly, but he hoped he didn't have to force her, it would make things far more difficult than they needed to be.
 
Tahirah gave a slight smile as the man in front of her worked so hard to say her name. Despite the fact that she was his slave and her life and well being depended on her ability to please him, he seemed eager to make sure that she felt comfortable. She respected that about him. Or maybe his attitude and formalities was because he was still new to this game of slave and master. She must be his first slave...

She took a sigh of relief at that thought. She wasn't naive enough to think that she was his first, no that's not possible, not for a man. He would be her first, but she knew that would mean nothing to him, it wouldn't stop him from robbing her of her virtue.
*But if she was his first slave then that meant he might be gentle with her. He might not actually feed her to the wolves or give her to the soldiers who she was sure had no desire to learn her name and just wanted to feel her naked flesh if she displeased him.

She watched him extend his hand and she bit the inside of her mouth, a nervous habit of hers. She knew what he wanted her to do, for her sit in the chair, for her to get comfortable in his tent. She had no desire to get comfortable in his tent, she had no desire to get comfortable here, but did she have a choice?

She glanced at his hand that was reaching for hers, he could have just reached for her arm and forced her to sit in the chair. Instead he was trying to guide her, she should have allowed him to, but she hesitated. Instead she gently furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her feet. In her head she was telling her feet to move, for them to walk to the chair that he was motioning for her to sit in, but they seemed unwilling to move.

She bit the inside of her left cheek, as she slowly moved her right foot and then her left, making her way to the chair that Quintus had cleared off for her minutes earlier. She assumed he wanted her to sit in it, but she stood in front of it and slowly looked up at him as she offered him a slight smile, letting him know that she was here, that she obeyed his order.
 
Quintus followed her with his eyes, as she moved toward where he'd asked her to sit. He watched her form, her legs, arms and appreciated herslender appearance. Seeing her walk he couldn't help but admire exotic features about her, the simple dress she was wearing hid her body a little but he knew he'd have an opportunity to see what lies beneath, but all in good time. If she'd been given to someone else they'd probably slapped her around and taken her to bed by now. But cruelty to women even if they were slaves never did seem to be right. Any woman who he'd shared a bed with were beautiful in all respects, he'd never been coddled, or spoiled as a child he didn't feel that he had a feminine bone his body but he did grow to respect women of any sort from an early age. His father had taught him that much before he'd been lost to the wars.

Tahirah was a spoil of war, and a beautiful one that he would hope to enjoy for years. He'd have to watch for others when he returned to Rome who might think they could have their way with her, He'd probably have to defend his property if it came down to it. She was his property after all, He was sure things would change regarding civilians opinion of him, he'd grown to be a product of the Roman Legions, and his reputation was known amongst them for being firm yet an authority. He'd have to work to keep that within the walls of the Senate. But back to the gift standing before him.

With Tahirah standing there, as he motioned for her to sit, he didn't say 'please' that would be giving her a sort of equality in this situation. They were not equals he was her owner now, she was a slave but he didn't see the necessity in beating submission out of her. Hopefully she would follow his direction without it getting to that point. He directed her again to sit, being firm about it but polite as well.

“Tahirah, you can sit, and you must be thirsty,”

Motioning with his hand as if holding an invisible cup he tiped it to his lips,

“you, know... thirsty?”

He motioned to a set of goblets that were sitting on a side table next to his desk along with a large carafe of water. He poured one goblet full for himself, then motioned to Tahirah.

“You may be my servant now Tahirah, but by no means do I intend to treat you badly.”

The next step would be hers and he hoped she'd make the right one.
 
Tahirah carefully studied the man in front of her, it was obvious that he wanted her to sit, but she had no intention in getting comfortable. She stayed standing, for the time being.

She watched him as he motioned the act of drinking water from a cup. She knew what he meant but she had no desire to receive anything from him and she was no longer parched as she received refreshment when she was with Kiya, for which she was thankful. For if she was thirsty, she would have quickly accepted his offer of water without any hesitation.

She wanted to trust him, yet she was suspicious that the water was drugged. She knew the existence of mysterious plants and herbs that altered one's mind, lowered one's inhibition, even knocked one's consciousness. She was fearful of what was to come and suspicious of every movement her new master made, even if he seemed as an honorable man, she was still his slave.

She shook her head side to side, the universal sign of rejection, indicating that she was not thirsty. She gently bit the bottom of lip, almost chewing on it as her eyes looked down at her feet again.

Tahirah knew she could not stay standing for long and at least her new master did not ask her to sit on his bed, he only wanted her to sit in a chair. So with a gentle sigh leaving her red stained lips, her eyes on her own knees and away from Quintus she sat in the chair. She felt the linen dress, the dress that Kiya had dressed her into, gently hug her slender body. The dress felt as a restraint on her body and she longed for her dresses back home.

She then looked up into her master, Quintus’s eyes, to let him know that she did as she was asked, that she had sat in the chair. She waited for his next command, fearful of what it might be…
 
Quintus furrowed his brow, scratched at the left side of his temple and wanted to grow frustrated with her. By the gods, what was so difficult for her to understand, to obey, to follow a simple command and sit without making him feel like he was treating her horribly? He looked at her sternly, had no intention of getting up and yelling at her, it would only make things far more difficult. She was a woman, yes a slave but a woman and he'd have to talk differently to her than he might one of his soldiers who he could yell at if necessary.

When she finally did sit down he smiled, and pointed again to the carafe of water and the remaining goblet he'd offered her. Seeing that her attention was on him he tilted his own glass and downed half of the water within, setting it on the table with a bit of a thud. He'd have to find a way to break through this language barrier.

Looking at her and her simple dress, how it hung on her shoulders and how the dress while simple accentuated her breasts. He was admiring her beauty, her femininity and he was admiring how her neck met her shoulders when he looked past her, about 10 feet beyond to the table sitting beyond her. On it rested four scrolls that his temporary aide had brought in yesterday, he hadn't gotten a chance to look at them, and he'd meant to after this meeting with Tahirah. One of them a rather large scroll had the inscription 'Roman v Egyptian' etched into the round handle on one end of the scroll. instantly a light bulb went off and a smile came across his normally serious face.

Without thinking that he may scare her, Quintus got up quickly and reached for it off the table. When he did, he came within a few inches of Tahirah. As he grabbed the scroll, he took in a strong scent of flowers, and essence, an exotic blend that he'd caught with the wind when she'd originally stepped into his tent. He originally thought it was simply a smell that was carried in the wind, but now this close to her he knew he was mistaken, that it was indeed the smell of Tahirah's hair he'd caught when she entered. Leaning back and sitting in his chair he caught the shocked look on her face, maybe she thought he was about to strike her, but he simply held up the scroll then unrolled it across his desk in front of him. It was just what he'd hoped for.

His temporary aide, Arturos was a sneaky bastard and must have been informed before hand that his new "gift" was going to be Egyptian. Since Rome had held Egypt within it's expansive empire, ruling over it from afar for the last 100 years, it was only within reason that there were many scrolls translating Egyptian language and text to Roman dialect. Why Quintus hadn't thought to find one before hand was his mistake, but he'd have to find a way to thank Arturos. Maybe he could persuade the man to accompany him to Rome, as a senator's aide, he'd have to see.

Looking at the scroll he had before him, Quintus scanned through while finding simple dialect sentences that he could use to try and break this barrier between him and Tahirah, when he found what he was looking for he started talking, He'd have to work on it, and so would she, but it would be a start. As he spoke, Quintus followed the phonetic text and spoke calmly.

"Welcome Tahirah, My name is 'General Quintus Arinus'. You may call me 'General'."

He searched farther down the scroll for another short passage, and spoke again, repeating himself.

"I do not intend to harm you."
"I do not intend to harm you."

Looking to Tahirah, he hoped what he said phonetically in her language made sense, and that he didn't just accidentally tell her he was planning to kill her.
 
Tahriah was surprised to hear the man in front of her speak to her in her native tongue. She tried to conceal her smile, yet a faint satisfied smile appeared on her once strained face.

She wanted to believe his words, yet she was still unable to receive a glass of water from him in fear that it was poisoned. A fear that was irrational as she had just watched him drink from that water.

But she slowly nodded her head and looked into his eyes offering him a small smile, letting the man in front of him know that she understood him.

“General.” Tahirah said in her native language. Despite being in a tent where she was sure she would be robbed of her virtue, with a man that would only see her as a sex object, she was comforted being able to speak in the language she grew up speaking.

“Thank you.” She said with a smile, she glanced at the scroll looking to see if she could find the phrase she just said to the Quintus so he would understand her as well. Once she found it, she pointed it to him and said it again carefully, “Thank you,” she said in her native language.

But after saying it in her native language she glanced to see how it would be said in the Roman language. She had no desire to speak in the language of the people that had just conquered her city. But if he was trying to communicate with her, in her native language the least she could do was at least try to put the effort in to do the same.

Furrowing her brows Tahriah carefully moved her tongue, slowly, sounding out each sound as she thanked the man in front of her in his language. She then repeated it again this time faster and more confident.
"Thank you." Tahirah said in the Roman language. She looked in Quintus' eyes she had no reason to thank him, yet that seemed like the proper response for him telling her that he didn't intend to harm her.

But what did it mean that he didn't intend to harm her?

She was his slave.

He was a male.

She was a female.

It was obvious what her duties were, to please him sexually. And since she wasn't here on her own free will, did he expect her to givingly please him?

She bit the inside of her mouth. She was a noblewoman, she grew up being tended to and now here she was having to tend to a Roman general's needs...and not just any needs but she was expected to serve him sexually. A skill she herself knew nothing of- which she wasn't sure was known to Quintus or if he even cared to know...

But even if he were to know of her virgin status, would he treat her any different? Would she be given another role instead? She was too fearful to ask. So instead she just smiled at the man in front of her and curiously looked at the scroll appearing to be engrossed by it, since as long as their attention was on the scroll and not on her, he could keep his word and not harm her...
 
Quintus replied with a smile on his face he responded to Tahirah. first in Roman, then in Egyptian.

"you are welcome"

"you are welcome"

Keeping a close proximity to Tahirah, he started trading simple phrases with her, mostly just introductory phrases such as "would you like some water" "are you comfortable" "Hello" and "can I help you" Simple phrases that may help her begin to understand Roman and also so that they could begin to communicate easier.

Eventually he pointed to a few things on his desk, scrolls, a writing pen, and the chairs they were sitting on. They'd grown closer in proximity, he was sitting maybe 2 feet from her during this more lively discussion when the fragrance of her hair brought a stir to his loins. He was close to her and inhaled deeply closing his eyes he spoke out loud in Roman, "You smell wonderful Tahirah, by the gods you do.." She may not understand his words but his physical reaction to catching the scent of her hair may have. He was attracted to Tahirah, her exotic Egyptian beauty was increasingly seductive, and she had no idea of her effect on him. She was intelligent and would hopefully adapt well to what services he'd need, and he hoped she could be a willing asset in the future, if he ended up dealing with Egypt again after returning to Rome. The fact was that the closer he got to her the desire to bed her grew, but he'd need to approach it with her without degrading her to the point where she recoiled from him.

She had to know that he was going to bed her. Being nobility the chances of her actually having been taken by a man before now was rather small. He would be her first, so he thought of this as an opportunity to educate her in a way that could benefit them both. She would know her master's.. er, his needs.. and, he could control just how difficult her first time would be.

So, speaking to Tahirah, he spoke calmly and with a touch of polite inquiry in his voice.

"Tahirah, you may belong to me but I will not harm you, in private or in public. I will never abuse you. I desire to bed you, as you surely know I would. But I must know, have you been with a man before?"

He suspected his question would create a wall between them, this was natural between master and servant. There were expectations that she would do whatever he asked, no matter if she wanted to or not. She'd have to allow him to take her to bed, but he hoped to be decent while taking her virtue as her virtue was now his to take. He'd try to be as kind as he could be, as Quintus could only imagine how traumatic this must be for her, she'd probably imagined her first time to be with her future husband. But this her new reality, and those dreams are gone. It was a little depressing for Quintus to think of, but he'd hoped to make her life tolerable, maybe even enjoyable by a servant's standards. And had the situation been reversed, he was sure that his life would be very different, and his future would be far bleaker than hers.
 
Last edited:
Tahirah allowed herself to smile as she and Quintus conversed using the scroll as their interpreter. She had no intention in allowing herself to feel any sort of comfort or joy in spending time with Quintus, but surprisingly she did not mind Quintus’s company. He seemed to be concerned for her well being, asking her if she was comfortable, wondering if she needed water.

Of course she wasn’t comfortable.

How could a woman who was just given to a stranger as a “spoils of war”, as a gift, as a slave ever be comfortable?

So her even considering the possibility that she didn’t mind Quintus’ company was not only shocking, it was maddening…

But it wasn’t as if she could just leave Quintus’ tent and go back to her home…

Her home.

Her city.

Her family…

She wondered what happened to them, she glanced at the scroll, she wanted to ask Quintus if he knew the fate of her family members, or even her servants. She wondered about her city, her hometown, the city she had grown up in. She worried about her friends, its stores, its streets, its people…there must be other survivors, the Romans couldn’t be heartless enough to have killed everyone…could they?

She wanted to ask Quintus, she was sure he would know or at least as a General he would have access to that information… but just as she was glancing through the scroll hoping to find the words she needed to ask her question, Quintus motioned to something on his desk.

The two were now sitting much closer together, she wanted to create distance between the two again but she was timid, possibly even too scared to make any sudden movements. Instead she allowed the distance between her and Quintus to grow smaller, not because she desired it but because she knew that eventually he would be inside her and thus she might as well get used to being in close proximities with him.

“You smell wonderful Tahirah, by the gods you do…”

Tahirah heard Quintus speak, the words were unfamiliar to her except her name. But from the way he said it, the infatuation and lust in his eyes, she was sure it had to do with his desire to bed her. His words had to do something about his physical attraction to her. She should have accepted it as a compliment and be thankful for them, he was a handsome and attractive man, yet she only wanted his peering eyes to stop lusting at her.

Yet, she had an inkling that if this wasn’t a forced situation, that if she was here on her own freewill, that if they were to have met at a dinner party thrown by her family, then maybe, just maybe the smile that she was wearing would be genuine, her right hand might find itself accidentally resting against his strong arm, her long legs might find an excuse to brush up against his muscular legs….

But that wasn’t the case, she was his slave and him, her master. At least he was a polite and thoughtful master to which she was thankful.

“Tahirah, you may belong to me but I will not harm you, in private or in public. I will never abuse you.”

Tahirah never cared for words, but his seemed genuine and she smiled at him and carefully nodded her head as he spoke. Time will only tell if his words are true.

“I desire to bed you, as you surely know I would. But I must know, have you been with a man before?”

Tahirah glanced at Quintus and then back at the scroll, making sure she was understanding Quintus correctly. She had never in her life been asked directly about her virtue as it was expected for her to stay pure for her husband. She knew of people, such as her servants who did not have the need to follow that rule and even some of her noble friends who were tempted by the human flesh, but Tahirah stayed untouched and pure. Just being asked the question about her virtue was an intrusion into her privacy.

Tahirah clenched her jaw and her eyes, which had softened since their first introduction hardened again and she pulled the fabric of her dress closer to her body, as she shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She then looked into Quintus eyes and then back on the ground, and then back at Quintus as she raised her right shoulder and slowly shook her head, side to side, giving him the universally accepted sign of “no.”

“No…I have not…I’ve never been with a man before…” Tahirah said carefully and slowly in her native language.

Despite Tahirah’s lack of using their scroll for communicating, she was sure that Quintus understood her and she was curious almost worried what his response would be to know that the woman in front him, the person tasked to please him has no experience in the actual subject.
 
Quintus was somewhat surprised by Tahirah's answer, although with the way she acted towards him, he honestly shouldn't be.

With a genuine look of concern on his face, he raised her face to meet his by resting his left hand under her chin. He met her eyes, and spoke in Roman clear and without menace in his voice.

"I will teach you to please me Tahirah...."

With a nod of his head he looked then for the correct passages in Egyptian, which he spoke broken, but as clear as he could.

"I will..teach you."

Closing the scrolls, and taking her hands in his he let his motions now guide his intentions. He knew she'd be in fear for her life, that she'd do as he asked. But he did not want to destroy her, destroy what confidence she had. But she'd have to learn her new place in his world, however that new place didn't have to be filled violence. As he thought back to his first time with a woman, what she taught him when he was 13, how to please her, how to put her in a relaxed state, he tried to remember some of those smaller things. He'd had a few women while on campaign, but they'd been willing to accompany him to his bed or their own. This time would be different. He'd be teaching Tahirah all the things that he enjoyed, however he knew one thing that would regularly put a woman in his bed at ease, and that was exploring the hidden treasures between her legs.

He helped Tahirah to stand, and guided her over to his bed, he'd gotten used to sleeping in something of modest size, he'd have to change that once he arrived in Rome, but here he hoped it would do for her first time. Quintus admired how her simple silk dress accentuated her figure, and so he took her hands slowly again in his own, then spoke softly to her in Roman.

"let your first lesson begin"

Quintus slowly rose her hands and placed them upon the top of her head. His hands then trailed down the sides of her arms. Across her elbows and across her armpits. his fingers touched the light silk fabric and reached behind her, untying the waist cord, tied in the back. As he did so, he left a soft kiss upon her left breast through the fabric of the dress, then moving to her right he placed another. He slowly knelt and reached the bottom of her dress, touching the skin of her legs, then her hips sides as he slowly disrobed her. He pulled the dress up and off her, slowly letting it drop to the floor.

Quintus took her hands in his own stretching them out in front of her so she could not hide her nudity.. and as he did, he smiled. and admired her breasts, the areola of each one, the flat tone skin of her belly to where it met her hips. Tahirah was a gift of beauty, she was more attractive than Cleopatra was, at least in Quintus eyes. He finally spoke after minutes of silence. he calmly said to her.

"You are beautiful..Tahirah..."

He slowly took her in his arms and smelled the scent of her hair again, intoxicating he motioned for her to sit and then lay down.. as he moved to the bottom of his bed he reached for her legs and slowly pulled her to edge as he spread her legs a bit to see the hidden treasure which laid between. Setting his sights on her clit, Quintus knelt, wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly began to taste her.
 
Tahriah breathed shallowly as Quintus undressed her, she wanted him to stop, she would have complained that she felt unwell but she knew it would be meaningless.

She was his slave and if he wanted to feel her womanly flesh, than as her master, he had every right to do so…

She looked at the ground as he undressed her, she felt his lips pucker up her skin through the fabric over her breast. She felt repulsed but she breathed through the discomfort.

She was intrigued to see the lust Quintus felt with her naked body. She had always thought of herself as a beautiful and attractive woman. It didn’t hurt that everyone around her always complimented her beauty, but she had never seen a grown man lust over her body in the way Quintus was at the moment. It could have been that she had never given herself to a man in the past, but even so, having a man take such a passionate interest in her was almost, intoxicating.

She hesitated when he took her hands, making it impossible for her to conceal her nudity, but again she had no choice.

She had no desire to lay on his bed, but she did as she was told…uncomfortably she lay on his bed, feeling every single inch of the fabric touch her naked body, almost itching at her body as she laid there, naked, vulnerable and in the hands of her new master.

She wanted to keep her legs closed when he pulled apart her legs, but she knew that resisting his actions would only cause him frustration. And his frustration could possibly lead to his anger, something she feared most in, especially as his status as a warrior.

So she obliged and opened her legs for him, not wide open as she wanted to conceal her modesty, but enough for him to have access to her womanhood. The hair between her legs had been taken care by Kiya earlier when Tahirah was given a bath. Tahirah was shocked to see her hair removed, but Kiya explained that it was what was expected. And as she felt Quintus’s warm and wet tongue against her soft, virgin pussy lips she finally understood Kiya’s words.

She should have felt repulsed, disgusted, destroyed, with the touch of Quintus’s tongue against her most sensual part of her body but instead she was…aroused. The wetness of his tongue, the movement of his hard tongue, the sensation of his tongue against her soft virgin pussy lips, made Tahirah’s lips quiver and a slight pleasureful moan left her lips as she gently curled her toes.

“Oh…” Another gentle moan slipped from her lips, she was embarrassed that was she feeling pleasure from having Quintus between her legs, but as she looked down at him, a slight smile appeared on her face. Letting him know that she was enjoying her first lesson with her new master.
 
Hearing Tahirah moan was just the sound Quintus had been hoping for. He'd hoped he could teach her to enjoy their time together, that she could enjoy the carnal pleasures of the flesh with him. Yes he'd be corrupting her, taking her virtue, but he was not a terrible person or a terrible master. He would be that to her, her 'master' saying it felt so strange, but he hoped it could be a life tolerable for her, maybe even enjoyable.

As he began to explore between her legs, Quintus truly began to enjoy her, licking his lips Quintus started licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, using the full width of his tongue as he enjoyed her, drinking her in with each long lick, as he drew his tongue to the top, he made sure to draw the tip of his tongue across her clit. Quintus made sure to pay attention to it, the women he'd been with had enjoyed this, not just penetration, but the stimulation of their clit as well. He knew she'd be sensitive, and each sensation he wanted to make sure she had time to enjoy, to fully feel from her toes to her head, and when he looked up to see the smile on Tahirah's face, and hear her exquisite moan of pleasure he kissed her pussy, sucking in her outer labia, not too hard, but enough to suck on them and taste the nectar that was her.

Once he'd tasted all of her pussy, Quintus focused attention just on her clit, with his right hand he slowly and gently pulled back the hood of her pussy, exposing the hard nub that could become extremely sensitive if not treated with great care. He kissed it, and slowly licked over it with the flat of his tongue. Hearing Tahirah's enjoyment, he kept at it for a while, a slow pace so she could enjoy this feeling. after a while, he took his left hand, from her hip and brought it between her legs, sucking on one his fingers looking up to Tahirah's face while doing so.

His finger wet, Quintus leaned back, watching his finger slowly enter her wetness, and to continued his slow attention to Tahirah's clit, he massaged it slowly with his right thumb. He wanted her to get used to something inside her, and as he did this, he could feel her virtue farther in. She was tight around his finger, he knew he'd have to press in, he just hoped he wouldn't be too rough for her once his cock was inside her.

He'd lost track of time honestly, and was enjoying Tahirah's body, he could feel himself now hard, his cock was almost painfully so, he was ready to take her virtue and could feel his own heartbeat begin to quicken. Quickly, breaking his contact, Quintus stood up, undid the belt about his waist, dropping it to the floor behind him. Quickly he pulled his day shirt over his head exposing his entire body for Tahirah's observation. She'd now see what her master looked like completely naked.

Quintus was proud of his warrior's physique, as a General he not only lead his men by example but by physical prowess in a battle. His hardened muscles across his abdomen were tight, flowing down to the definition of his legs, and finally to his feet. Quintus chest was hardened as rock, but the scars of his last battle disfigured his right shoulder. a bandage still wrapped around his shoulder where he'd been injured, was the last remaining cover over his wounds. He'd been lucky, if the sword that cut him had gone much deeper into his shoulder, he'd have lost his right arm. As it was, it was a miracle of the gods that he currently felt as much as he did in his right arm. Now completely naked before Tahirah, his cock pointing to her, he stepped forward, and knelt over Tahirah.

Quintus met her eyes, and with his left hand placed just next to her head, he spoke calmly. "This will hurt a bit, but I will try to be as gentle as I can be." With his right hand now on his cock, he glided it up and down the length of her pussy, getting the head of his cock covered in her nectar, he pushed in slowly, feeling the resistance he knew would be there. The feeling of just having the head of his cock inside her was incredible, such heat was surrounding him it was almost overwhelming. Tahirah was a incredibly tight, true to her word, she was a virgin. He'd have to go slow, watch her face for resistance and pain, careful not to make the experience any more painful than it needed to be.
 
Tahirah bit her red stained lips as Quintus continued to explore the treasure between her legs. She had the urge to close them, but the feeling, the pleasure, the sensation of his tongue against her virgin pussy lips sent shivers down her spine. Despite what Tahirah intended, she was now relaxed and fulling enjoying her lesson with him.

The sensation of his tongue licking her clit, sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body that she had never felt before. It was obvious that Quintus knew very well of what he was doing, she would have even called him an expert. He knew exactly how to please a woman and he took diligence in making sure she was being pleasured. Tahirah didn’t expect Quintus to be attentive to her own pleasure and having him please her to this extent was a welcoming treat despite the unsettling circumstances.

When Quintus sucked on the gentle skin of her outer labia, a gasp left Tahirah’s lips. The feeling of suctioning between his lips and his mouth created a sensation in her body that made her knees buckle and momentarily close her legs for a second. She quickly opened them again, allowing Quintus to continue tasting her pussy.

The attention he placed on her clit made Tahirah moan loudly in pleasure that she was sure that anyone surrounding their tent had heard her. Embarrassed she quickly covered her mouth, swallowing her moan, but it was useless as Quintus continued to lap his tongue at the most sensitive place on her body. Her body kept twitching as waves of gentle pleasure traveled throughout her body. Her eyes would look up at the ceiling, then she would occasionally close them, but most often than not, she would look down at Quintus now a figure she didn’t fear but someone who brought great pleasure to her body.

She watched Quintus take his hand away from her hip, an action she was thankful for as she wasn’t used to having a man hold her by the hip. But when she watched him suck his own finger, she became oddly suspicious of what was to come.

Tahirah’s mouth opened wide and a groan left her lips as his finger penetrated her tight virgin pussy that quickly wrapped itself around Quintus’s finger. The only comforting feeling was his thumb that continued its massage of her clit. She looked into Quintus’ eyes trying to tell him that his finger inside of her was uncomfortable, almost to the point of hurting, but she was unsure how well her eyes were at communicating with Quintus. Especially when he seemed to be lost in the midst of pleasuring Tahirah and sensual moans kept escaping from her lips.

But his attention to pleasing Tahirah came to an end as he started to undress himself. And a wave of fear and panic traveled through her body, yet she knew there was nothing she could do so instead she basked in the pleasure she was still feeling from Quintus’s tongue licking her clit, his mouth suctioning her labia and his thumb massaging her clit.

Her eyes studied the great warrior physique of Quintus, every muscle in his body was defined making Tahirah even more fearful of his anger. She knew that despite his kind words to her, that Quintus in nature was a warrior and a great one. If she ever made him angry, she was sure he would cause great physical harm to her, despite whatever kind words he told her.
Her eyes lingered on his bandaged right shoulder, a part of her concocting a plan knowing that if she was ever in the need to attack him that his right shoulder was his most vulnerable area.

But her attention on his shoulder was short-lived as her eyes quickly darted onto his manhood. Tahirah wetted her lips as she gently chewed on them, fear running through her body again.

He gently spoke to her as his hand gently cradled his face and although she did not comprehend his words she can tell from his tone and his eyes that they were not mischievous or evil words. Pretending to understand him, she gently nodded her head and heavily breathed in a large gasp of air. She held the air in, holding her breath, too scared to breathe out as the tip of his cock penetrated her virgin pussy lips trying to pry open her pussy.

Her pussy resisted, uninterested in having Quintus inside of her, but he seemed to not care, or more so he seemed to have expected the resistance and slowly continued to push himself inside of her. She closed her eyes tightly, still holding her breath, her fingers holding tightly to the bed sheets, her toes curled, her legs still wide open- not by choice but by obedience. The pleasure she was basking in earlier of having Quintus taste her pussy with his tongue and lips, gone.
 
This was not working out the way he'd hoped. This was not the way he would have chosen for her. Quintus watched as Tahirah's eyes squeezed closed, and he knew he was doing something wrong.

The pain for her was simply too much.

Slowly he exited her tightness and immediately he knew the pain she was in had gone down. Quintus put his hands under her armpits and scooted her a but higher on his bed, it was a narrow thing, really only about the size for one person, and for a military man such as himself he could care less for more room, but attempting to soothe Tahirah would take more of him.

Would he kiss her? no.. something of such intimacy is shared between lovers, not a master and slave. Tahirah did have beautiful lips, succulent and kissable yes, but in his carnal desires at the moment he'd enjoy having them wrapped around his cock. And that was another thing, Quintus knew he was well endowed by the gods, no woman had ever complained, they'd complimented him on his siize and prowess but they'd never complained that he was too big, or too small.

This whole internal discussion was beginning to frustrate him beyond his limits! Quintus was not the kind of man to be denied much he was a patient man not so much with his men but he knew the virtue of being patient, which has had it's rewards.He was a general in the Roman army, he'd survived countless battles and lead his men through the gates of hell, past hades and back, survived to tell the tale, and here he was growing frustrated by an Egyptian girl! It was a bit maddening. He'd be patient, not loose his temper and he'd try again. She'd be ready for him or he would take her, painful or not.

Washing his mind, clearing his thoughts, Quintus leaned over Tahirah from his position at the foot of the bed, her legs were across his hips, and his cock rested across her slit, the length of his cock was rubbing against her clit, continuing to be slowly bathed in the wetness that was still there. He leaned down, kissed the top of her head and took her face in his hands. He calmly said in his native tongue, "We will try again, and you need to relax.. breathe..." Following this he tried to speak in broken Egyptian "Calm... I.. this is not meant to hurt you.. Breathe..."

releasing her face from his hands he moved back to his original position, kneeling at the foot of the bed and pulling her quickly too him before she could protest. Immediately, he licked her pussy, one long drawn lick from bottom to top, making sure his tongue dragged across her clit. repeating his actions he did it again.. and then sucked on her labia pulling it into his mouth, sucking the juices that had soaked into her skin. He followed his actions by inserting a finger back inside Tahirah, knowing how tight she was he kept a slow pace, pulling his finger out then pushing in completely. He sucked on her labia, making sure as he sucked it into his mouth that he lightly pulled on each side. He knew from her moans that she enjoyed his attention, so he made sure to pay attention to her body as he did this. Eventually he turned his focus to her clit, sucking and slowly licking it, never breaking his slow pace of working his finger in and out of her pussy.

Quintus drank her in, sucking in what divine nectar she produced, he kept this up for some amount of time until he felt her moans were regular.. and repetitive. Those moans had kept him hard.. almost painfully so. At the height of a deep moan he moved quickly, in one quick motion he leaned up, replacing his finger with his cock, driving in half way... not giving her time to react or complain..

Oh by the gods she was tight... so hot.. while acknowledging she would feel pain he wanted her.. needed to take her and would do so.. He began his slow motion of flexing his hips, driving back, and then in, feeling the inferno that was her, driving to the tip of her virtue, holding her still he slowly pushed past it. He knew this would cause her pain, cause her to cry out. She was his.. and this would cement that relationship..

As he moved his hips slowly, drawing in and out of Tahirah.. he grew to moan out as well.. her heat was consuming him..
 
Last edited:
A small sigh of relief left Tahirah’s lips when Quintus exited her tight pussy. The pressure of his thick well endowed cock inside of her was too much for the virgin Tahirah. A small smile appeared on her lips, but she knew this relief would be short lived since his desire was to be inside of her and she was sure he would find a way.

She felt his hands under her armpits, she furrowed her brows unsure of what he was to do next, uncomfortable with the positioning as she had no control of her body. She glanced at his injured shoulder, thinking of way to inflict pain, yet she knew in her current naked vulnerable state she would be no match against Quintus.

There was several minutes where Quintus seemed to be deep in thought. Tahirah pondered as she was worried of what was to come. Her eyes was back on his injured shoulder, his only visible vulnerable area. She wanted to harm him, just as he had done her…although as she watched her chest rise and allowed her mind to sit still in silence for a second she realized that when she was in pain, he actually stopped.

She was curious in to what his next move might be, but she took comfort in the thought that from what she knew about him, he wouldn’t be feeding her to the wolves or be given to the lowly ranked soldiers to be “taught a lesson”.

She was surprised when he kissed her on the forehead. For a moment she thought he would kiss her on the lips, an act she was unsure if she would be disgusted by or be comforted in. She had already, unwillingly opened her legs for him, she was sure a kiss on the lips wouldn’t been a problem. But she would have to wait and see as all he did was kiss the top of her head.

He gently spoke to her, at first in his native tongue which only made her furrow her brows more but when he spoke in her native she gently nodded her head. She could tell from his words and from the way he treated her, he truly didn’t mean to harm her. When considering who could have been her master, Tahirah felt she as lucky as Quintus was a man who respected women.

She did as Quitnus told her to do, “Breathe.” She breathed in deeply and she prepared her mind and her body for the feeling of the pressure of his cock inside of her tight pussy again. She was pleasantly surprised when instead of the feeling of his cock inside of her, it was his tongue against her pussy lips.

The wetness and the feeling of his tongue against his pussy lips made Tahirah gently coo and she obligingly kept her legs open for him to explore her. When he repeated the motion of sucking on her labia she moaned in great pleasure letting him know exactly what she enjoyed and her moans grew more persistent as he paid great attention to her clitoris.

She didn’t care too much for his finger inside of her, but it was far less painful than his cock and thus Tahirah had no complaints. Tahirah had once again allowed herself to get lost in the pleasures given to her by Quintus.

She should have known that Quintus would try to put himself inside of her again and she should have screamed to refuse his action. But he was too quick and all that left her lips was a loud gasp. She groaned as his thick cock replaced his finger inside of her tight pussy. She let him take control of her body, as she watched his cock disappear into her pussy. She could tell he was being gentle with her, which she was more than thankful for and she gave him a slight smile.

Tahirah looked into his eyes, with a mix of both fear as well as curiosity. She was still unsure of how she should feel toward Quintus. The sensation of his mouth against her pussy was divine, but the feeling of himself, of his manhood was still terribly uncomfortable and now he had officially ruined her, into his slave…a slave for the Roman General Quintus.

Tahirah heard Quintus moan and she glanced at him. She knew from her own moans, that they were moans of pleasure. She glanced at his bandaged shoulder, if he was consumed enough by the pleasurable sensation of their actions, could she, possibly plan an escape?

But of course not, she was ruined and more so she was surrounded by Romans. So instead she slowly started to move her hips along with his and she gently studied him. She would find a way out of this life, but she would need to gain his trust…and for that to happen she would need for him to fall in love with her...
 
The slow roll of Tahirah's hips was a welcome feeling as she was so incredibly tight he'd hope she might find some pleasure from this first encounter, maybe she was rolling her own hips to ease her pain, maybe it was because she was growing to enjoy it, Quintus truly didn't know. What he did know, was that the feeling of being inside her was intense, her pussy was like a soft warm tight glove that enveloped his cock. With the growing friction between them Quintus let out a low moan, and slid his cock completely inside of Tahirah, feeling the smooth skin of her hips meeting his own.

He'd broken her virtue, and continued to gradually quicken their pace while his right thumb found her clit again. Wetting his fingers in his mouth, he reached up and slowly rolled the nipple of her left breast in his fingers, hoping to distract her pain with pleasure from a multitude of areas. Her body was something to behold, if only he could get her to truly enjoy the pleasures of the flesh Tahirah may grow to enjoy their time together. With each push of his hips she met him in kind, and very slowly his groans got a little deeper. By the gods.. He hoped he could teach her, hoped she'd be receptive to both giving and receiving, he'd cross that bridge during their next encounter, as he truly didn't want to harm her, or force himself on her more than he already was. Quintus could feel a climax welling up from within him he wasn't going to seed her now.. other women he'd been with had preferred that he pull out to prevent pregnancy, so he'd make sure to do so here with Tahirah but he intended to enjoy their first time together just a little longer.

Quintus trailed both his hands to her hips, along her legs to the small place behind her knees, then back, grasping her hips, talking softly to her.. "so beautiful Tahirah.. so beautiful.." He grasped her hips and drove in, a little harder, a little faster.. he was getting so close...
 
Tahirah gasped as Quintus quickened his pace. Her lips quivered as she felt the pressure of his manhood press inside her body. Her eyes reflecting both the vulnerability and the fear she felt as he kept on using her body as a source of pleasure.

A gentle moan left her lips as his right thumb teased her clit. His touch made her knees gently shake and a playful smile appeared on her lips for a second as she enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her. The touch of his firm thumb on her nipple made her coo and she fluttered her eyelashes, letting him know that she was, at least to some extent, enjoying their moment together.

She was unsure how long their body would be tangled together but she was hoping for it to be over soon. Although the touch of his thumb on her clit or the teasing of her nipples brought waves of pleasure to her body, the pressure, the sensation of having his manhood inside of her was uncomfortable.

She wondered if there was anything she could do to help put a quick end to this act, but she had no idea. All she could do was move her hips along with his and moan when a touch was pleasureful. She hoped that Kiya, the only friendly face she saw since her arrival, would be able to teach her a thing or two when it came to pleasing a Roman man.

Tahirah listened to the soft whispers of Quintus’ words. She knew he was saying her name and then something else, a word she had heard him say before, she was sure it wasn’t anything bad. From his eyes and the way he increased the force of his thrusts, she knew that she was pleasing him, she knew he was being satisfied with this encounter. Which is exactly what Tahirah wanted, even though that meant she would be marked as a girl ruined by a Roman general.

A grunt left her lips as his thrusts became faster and harder, her eyebrows furrowing, her lips quivering as her body tried to finds its place in their tangled web of limbs.

“Quintus…” She gently whimpered his name as he continued to thrust himself into her.

“Oh my Quintus…” She said softly again as she looked deep in his eyes. She wanted him to see her, she wanted him to acknowledge that he was taking her virtue, that he had ruined her. She looked into his eyes, hopping to see some kind of evil in him, but all she saw was the lust he felt for her womanly body.

She took some pride in knowing he was consumed by her body, by her presence, by their act. If he seemed distant, or uninterested it would be hard for her to get him to love her, to use him as a means to leave the life the Romans had laid out for her.
 
Hearing Tahirah say his name nearly drove him over the edge if he hadn't been close already. He was trying not to cum inside her just yet, he wanted to plant his seed in her but that would be for another day. Instead he knew as he grew closer he'd need to pull out. Each stroke was deeper inside of Tahirah, and the warmth that wrapped around his cock was addictive, he would repeat this again, hopefully with a more willing and participating Tahirah.

Quintus felt the familiar tingling begin, and he groaned, quickly pulling his cock out from the warmth of Tahirah's pussy, the first shot of cum surprised him, it shot out of his cock, hit tahirah just inches from the top of her pussy and lined out ending at her navel. His next one was nearly as powerful, landing right next to the first one. With a hard grunt and a quickening of his breath Quintus could feel every muscle in his body tense as he shot 3 more streams from his cock landing nearly in the same place.

Attempting to control his breathing, he was nearly spent. he bent over a bit, reaching one hand out he placed it on the bed near Tahirah's hip, which caused him to look down at the pool of cum that was now spreading across Tahirah's lower stomach. Before she could move to wipe it off Quintus tried to clean her up, reaching for his shirt that was near his feet he slowly and carefully gathered what was on her, gathering up as much as he could in his shirt. With her skin still a bit wet he used the other side, of shirt and wet it by pouring the remains of Tahirah's glass of water on it. Blotting her skin, making sure that he'd cleaned her up he touched her smooth skin touching her clit again, smoothly touching her pussy and looking up at Tahirah's face, making eye contact and smiling warmly to her.

He'd soiled her, sure but she was his now. He cared enough about her well being to not leave her with a mess, nor make her clean him or her up this first time. He was near exhausted now. and knew that if he laid down on top of Tahirah, he'd nearly crush her, so instead, he took the time to reach for her hand, pull her off the bed and walk to his oversized chair behind his desk. Sitting, he leaned back, motioning for her to join him in a bit of after coitus embrace by sitting naked with him.

Quintus could get used to this, he could get used to having Tahirah in his bed. But he'd need to work on her skills, whomever helped her dress for their first meeting might be of some use. Closing his eyes for just a moment, he shelved the idea for now, instead he leaned back and began to relax.
 
Tahirah gasped, her mouth wide open as if she was gulping each breath as if it was her last as Quintus thrusted deep and fast inside of her. She was worried how long this would last as the pressure of having him inside of her was coming to the point of unbearable. For a second she cursed at his young age and wished he was an elder man not known for his stamina. Her moans had turned into whimpers as her body was used for the sole purpose of pleasuring Quintus.

She closed her eyes shut, wondering when it would end when finally she heard him groan and felt the lack of pressure of his manhood inside of her pussy. She licked her lips and opened her eyes again, wondering what was to come next.

Before Tahirah could shield her body from the warm cum leaving Quintus' cock, it landed on her naked lower body. She felt his warm seed, land right above her pussy, she wanted to cover her body, reject his cum landing on her, but it all happened too fast and she was sure her rejecting his cum would not please her new master.

She felt soiled and ruined. Tahirah was disgusted with herself as she allowed to be taken by Quintus in such a heinous manner. She was a nobleman's daughter, she was supposed to marry into nobility, possibly even royalty. But now, her reputation was tarnished, she had been used by a Roman general. Her virtue gone and stolen from her. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream in anger but she knew this was not the time nor place. The man in front of her seemed satisfied and that at least meant that she would live another day. Although she wasn't sure if life as a slave to a Roman General was worth living...

Tahirah glanced at the cum pooling on her stomach. She had no clue what it was, but she wanted it off of her. It was as if Quintus read her mind as he carefully wiped away his cum off of Tahirah's naked body. She smiled at his gesture. She knew from his earlier actions of pleasing her and making sure she was comfortable that he wasn't the evil man she labeled him to be and now this small gesture of cleaning her up, made her rethink her earlier hatred for him.

She watched Quintus leave the bed and sit in his chair. She would have liked to just stay in the bed and pretended to not see him motioning her towards him, but their eyes met. And since she was still playing her part as the obedient slave she slowly made her way towards Quintus. She did grab a bed sheet so she could cover her naked body. Even though he had just lusted at her naked body, she still had the urge to cover it. Wrapping her naked body in a single bed sheet she kept her eyes on him as she moved her body so she could at least somewhat comfortably sit in lap.

She could tell from his body language, the way he was leaned back heavily in his chair that he was in some happy trance, he was at peace. If there was any moment for her take advantage of Quintus, other then when he was asleep, it would be now. She glanced at the objects on his desk for a second, trying to look for anything that would cause him pain, draw blood from him, make him at least somewhat feel the pain she felt inside. But, she knew it would be useless. Even if she somehow injured Quintus at the very moment she still needed a way back home.

So controlling her anger, reminding herself that even if she lost the battle now even if he had ruined her, she still had a war to win. She would regain her freedom. Her last breath would not be as a slave to a Roman General.

So with loving eyes she looked at Quintus again and gave him her most, innocent and sincere smile she could muster at the moment and then placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. She had to admit, the whole ordeal was much pleasant that she expected and she had Quintus to thank for that. Then she tried to slowly nestle herself against Quintus’ muscular body. Forcing herself not to cringe at the touch of his skin, but feel at some joy in the fact she served her purpose in pleasing her new master.
 
Feeling the chair move, and Tahirah begin to join him in his chair, he opened his eye lids just a touch. He watched her elegant body begin to move, her legs, her hips, and the way her breasts rose with each breath. It wouldn't take much to slowly turn her body to his and suckle one of her breasts as a nursing baby would. No, He'd would shelve that idea for now, and he'd need her to speak Roman, sooner rather than later.

As Tahirah's lips grew closer to his cheek the hair on his arms tingled, a strong erotic sensation grew in his groin and his cock stirred. He could smell her now... her femininity, her sweat soaked with the natural oil of her skin, and the fragrance of her hair only pushed his earlier thoughts closer to the front of his mind. When Tahirah kissed his cheek his eyes slowly opened, he knew she was naked beneath the sheet she had wrapped around her. Slowly Quintus reached for the edge of the sheet and unwrapped Tahirah just enough to drape the rest over him as well. He wanted to have her smooth skin touch his, the more contact she made with him the more he felt his cock stir. By the gods he'd take her again in this chair if he could.

"Patience Quintus.... Patience" He thought to himself. she was now his, she was his servant, not a slave... he hated that term, couldn't stand the thought of having her as a 'slave'. She may be gifted to him as a slave but he'd treat her better than that. Besides, since his childhood he'd always known that the status of a man is reflected in the condition of his property. And if Tahirah was to be his 'property' then by all means he would make sure she was in good health, in good condition and would only be soiled.. fucked by him.

He rested his eyes, allowing his mind to wonder, think on the voyage ahead and to the journey that Tahirah would be taking with him. After sometime he raised his head and brushed his hands through her hair, massaging the back of her neck, and slowly massaging the back of her head with his left hand. His right went to her legs, slowly massaging her skin over the sheet that covered both of them. As he touched her, he softly spoke her name and sat up, holding her gently in his arms he reached forward and grasped the rolled up translation scroll that remained on his desk.

Unrolling it he spoke in broken Egyptian. "Did someone help you dress for me today? Was this person another woman did she speak roman perhaps?"
 
Last edited:
Tahirah didn’t like sitting on Quintus’ lap. He smelled of sweat from their earlier physical exertion in his bed and it made her crinkle her nose. She was thankful for the bath she was given earlier or else she would smell mostly of sweat as well. Kiya had placed several drops of rose oil in her bath and even placed some on her wrist and her neck.

Tahirah tried to find any remnants of the floral fragrance on her skin but she was careful in her motions as she didn’t want to cause any suspicion from Quintus. She had to act as though she was enjoying being embraced by a man she barely knew even though he had just taken the one thing she treasured most…her virtue.

She liked being cocooned alone in the bed sheet and wanted to pull it away from Quintus when he draped himself in it too. She felt their skins touch again and she felt the hairs of her body stand up in fear and disgust. But she kept her face neutral, not wanting to show her master, the man who was now in charge of her life, any discomfort. If he was happy, she had to pretend that she was happy.

Tahirah glanced at Quintus wondering what his next actions would be. The last thing she wanted was another repeat of what happened in his bed. The pressure, the feeling of his manhood inside of him still lingered and it was uncomfortable and painful.

She watched him rest his eyes and was hopeful that this would mean that he would sleep and perhaps allow her to rest as well. Although she was unsure of how good of rest she would actually get as she was with a man she detested. Tahirah slowly closed her eyes as well, but made sure she would not fall asleep. She let her mind wander to what she always thought her first time with a man would be like.

She would have married into royalty. That was what her parents wanted and that was what she wanted as well. It might not have been someone with much power in the royal household but at least someone who had official blood ties with them, she would never place herself in a position to marry a bastard. The official ceremony would most likely take at her new husband’s place of home, but another ceremony would have taken place in Tahirah’s hometown as well. And for their first night together as husband and wife…it would have started with a romantic dinner. With lots of flirting, playful teasing, handholding and kisses.

Tahirah gently touched her red stained lips and she furrowed her brows as she tried to think if she had shared a kiss with Quintus.

No, they hadn’t.

He had taken her virtue, the most sacred act a man and a woman could partake together. Yet, they had never embraced with their lips.

She had felt his lips on her skin and even around her womanhood, a sensation she had to admit did feel good...

But no kiss on the lips...

This thought made her leave the daydreaming she was doing moments earlier and instead she carefully studied Quintus.

He seemed at ease, at peace and satiated as he rested his eyes. If she didn’t despise him for stealing her virtue, she might be willing to admit that she found him attractive…He was a handsome, well built man. Even though he didn’t give her an option in not laying in bed with him, he was much gentle than she expected him to be.

She had assumed he was asleep but that assumption was quickly disregarded as he gently brushed her hair and she felt his hands massage her body. He must have wanted for her to feel relaxed but the touch of his hands still made her skin crawl. She should have felt grateful for his gesture, but it only caused her discomfort, which she carefully hid with closed eyes and mute lips. She had hoped that would be the end of his interaction with her, but no it wouldn’t be.

As he sat straight in his chair, it propelled Tahirah to sit straight as well and she opened her eyes as he said her name. She watched him open the scroll that served as their interpreter and she waited for him to speak.

“Did someone help you dress for me today? Was this person another woman did she speak roman perhaps?” She heard him speak in broken Egyptian. She had to give him some credit for attempting t speak in a language foreign to him, yet his voice speaking her native language was a sound her ears wanted to ignore.

Tahirah gently nodded her head. She then glanced at the scroll, searching for the words she would need to use to speak back to him so he would understand. She didn’t want to speak in Roman, or more so she didn’t want to hear her own voice along with Quintus’ voice.

She pointed at the word, ‘yes’ and then ‘a woman’. She glanced at Quintus and then searched for the word, ‘companion’ as that was what Kiya called herself when she introduced herself to Tahirah.

Was that what Tahirah was now? A companion to Quintus?

She left that question unanswered and searched for the word, ‘Egypt’ and then back to ‘to talk.’ She glanced at Quintus trying to see if her understood her, but she was almost sure he wouldn’t so she glanced at the scroll harder, trying to find a better way to explain.

She pointed at the word again, ‘woman’, ‘to talk’, and then back to ‘Egypt’.

“And.” Tahirah said that word alone in her own voice in Egyptian, her voice a bit hoarse as her throat was dry.

Tahirah then pointed to the word, ‘Rome’. She then looked back at the scroll. ‘Kind’ she pointed to the word and gave him half a smile.

Tahirah did like Kiya especially since they shared a language. Kiya was at least a decade, maybe even more older than Tahirah and possibly a good source for her to learn more about the ways of the Romans. If she was going to find a way to leave her capturers, she would have to learn more about them. She was curious to see where Quintus was going with this but hopeful that this would be a means to get her to speak to Kiya again.
 
His brow furrowed... Tahirah was being difficult. she'd taken a huge step back and it was disappointing. Damn it she was going to try his patience if she didn't learn roman language, and fast. He'd find it far more difficult to work with her, and for her to get used to Roman culture. Where they were going Egyptian would be a far second language to most, it might be spoken in the lower levels, but not where they were headed. Quintus placed his hand calmly upon her hand as she pointed at words on the scroll.

Bringing her hand to his lips he smelled the natural oils of her skin, uncurled her fingers and looked at her nails, well kept and clean, he massaged the palm of her hand gently. then brought it back to the scroll pointing out three phrases in both roman and in Egyptian.

"See your friend again"

"Learn to speak roman."

"Don't disappoint me"

With those words spoken words Quintus gently let Tahirah out of his chair and walked across the tent to a cot which was set up out of the way from the entrance to his tent. Tahirah probably didn't see it as she walked in, but Quintus walked to it and laid out a few blankets for her to use that night. He knew it would be asking too much for her to share his bed, especially after taking her virtue so he respected her enough to give her this much privacy.

If she tried to run, she'd be killed by the guards outside, they hadn't been instructed to do so, they also couldn't let her go running off either. It was a situation that he didn't want to have to explore, he hoped a little fear of the unknown would keep her here, safe. But she didn't know that Quintus was her best option for the future. She'd have to learn her place, and hopefully she'd grow into it, or she'd be of no real use to him other than a beautiful bed mate. While that was a great idea, Quintus knew there was other things she knew, other talents she had that would make her more than a slave or a servant. If she knew the reality of it she might play the game right, and earn her freedom.

Once he'd prepared her cot for the night which is the last thing she might expect he'd do, he stepped away and motioned toward the bed for her. Allowing her the space to dress and get into bed was independence she deserved, and looking at Tahirah's body smelling her on him he couldn't help but think about exploring the treasures of her body again very soon.
 
Back
Top