Daring outfit

PureThrills

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Posts
389
My wife and I had a night away at a hotel in London to celebrate our anniversary recently. We had a lovely meal and plenty to drink and ended up back in our hotel room feeling more than a little horny.

I often fantasise about my wife being more adventurous sexually, including being seduced by other men and the thought of her returning to the bar on her own in a revealing outfit to order a nightcap was a real turn on. I therefore suggested she put her short red dress on again (we were naked by this point) but with no underwear and fetch me a cocktail.

Rather than refuse, she said that my suggestion was a bit tame since no-one would notice her lack of underwear. She then amazed me by putting on her high heels, grabbing my suede jacket and asking what cocktail I wanted. The jacket barely covered her bare arse as she opened the door, her lovely smooth legs striding purposefully towards the hotel lift.

I called out saying if she wasn't back in 10 minutes I'd know where she was. She replied with a giggle "Oh no you won't!". I was so amazingly turned on, I could hardly breathe. I just wish I'd grabbed my phone and taken a quick picture of her choice of attire...
 
so ... how long was she gone for? :D

Since a few people have asked the same question over PM, I should explain that she returned to our hotel room 10 minutes later with my cocktail -- unfortunately, there were very few people in the bar at that late hour (it was about 2am).

Apparently the barman on duty didn't charge her for the drink though which suggests he enjoyed her outfit! And judging by how wet she was when I removed her jacket she clearly enjoyed her brief foray into exhibitionism. Had there been a sexy male guest having a nightcap at the same time maybe she would have stayed and flirted for a while, and who knows...
 
Since a few people have asked the same question over PM, I should explain that she returned to our hotel room 10 minutes later with my cocktail -- unfortunately, there were very few people in the bar at that late hour (it was about 2am).

Apparently the barman on duty didn't charge her for the drink though which suggests he enjoyed her outfit! And judging by how wet she was when I removed her jacket she clearly enjoyed her brief foray into exhibitionism. Had there been a sexy male guest having a nightcap at the same time maybe she would have stayed and flirted for a while, and who knows...

i'll hafta make something up for the story. :D
 
My wife and I are staying in a hotel again tomorrow night. Unfortunately, we'll have the kids with us this time so zero opportunity to repeat last Saturday's shenanigans :(

Need to find another excuse for a kids-free night away!
 
Back
Top