Fetishes I'm exploring thru my writing

stevemike08066

Really Experienced
I'm starting from scratch with my stories, I deleted everything I posted here, and am started new.

Before I focused on Forced Sex, Lesbian Sex, and Younger Woman/Older Man.

Now, I want to focus on, impregnation, mommy/daughter and a wide range of incestuous stories, also mind control, and also being pegged.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated...

What about a girl who loses her virginity to her mom at a masquerade, not knowing who it is that fucked her?

-CS

You've got me intrigued here. My fetish (I guess you'd call it) is my wife with other men. Going by what you outlined, I'd love a few stories about her. Maybe one about her getting knocked up by another man. I also once had a dream where I walked in on her getting fucked by her father.

These would be hot.

You've got me intrigued here. My fetish (I guess you'd call it) is my wife with other men. Going by what you outlined, I'd love a few stories about her. Maybe one about her getting knocked up by another man. I also once had a dream where I walked in on her getting fucked by her father.

These would be hot.

I'll try these ideas, I'm getting some good ideas

As mentioned in the WHAT FETISHES DO YOU SUFFER FROM? thread in AH, definition of 'fetish' can be pretty subjective. Absorption by boobs, feet, necks, pregnancy, hairiness, garb, ethnicity etc can be more vanilla than turn-ons by incest, inter- or multi-racial, BDSM and GLBT, group or cheating, and non-human fantasies. Almost anything beyond paired 'missionary' style can be a fetish in some eyes. How far do you want to explore?

I don't consider my Incest or Group stories as fetishistic; IMHO those are common kinks. The furthest I've explored is a fetish for brain-damaged sex. I might write of obsessions with certain clothes or adornments, like a woman fascinated by pierced-nose men who goes nutz on a vacation in Papua New Guinea. Or someone who *must* have IN A GADDA DA VIDA playing in the background in order to cum. Or who visualizes their Leader whilst being orally satisfied. THOSE are significant kinks, yeah?

I'm starting from scratch with my stories, I deleted everything I posted here, and am started new.

Before I focused on Forced Sex, Lesbian Sex, and Younger Woman/Older Man.

Now, I want to focus on, impregnation, mommy/daughter and a wide range of incestuous stories, also mind control, and also being pegged.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated...

Well not going to share my ideas for stories for when I get the writing bug I rather be the one writing MY ideas. However, do M&S because:
1. They are my fav
2. They are one of the most popular ones

Back