How to... Organise a threesome

_Jess_97

Virgin
Joined
May 28, 2016
Posts
1
Hey,

Right, I better just come out and say this probably, since I'm pretty embarrassed about it. I... wan't a threesome. With two guys. It's a fantasy of mine and I just can't hide from it.

It's on my bucket list.

BUT

I don't want it to be with guys I know. I don't want anyone in my real life to know about it. I don't want to be "That girl who got double teamed" who other girls judge behind her back, and who guys think is a 'slut'. Shallow? Probably. But unfortunately it's how I feel.

Anyway, this is where I'm hoping some advice / ideas could be passed my way, if anyone has any :) . I have a certain type, which I know probably limits options, but I would want it to be guys close to my own age (I'm 19). I prefer fit guys, who doesn't, as in lads that play football (soccer).

The only idea I've had so far is to basically go out drinking by myself and find a couple of guys who are up for it and can take me back to one of their places / a hotel. But I still feel nervous about doing this, I guess it's in case I come across as weird. If I did do this, does anyone have any advice on how I should raise the idea with guys?

I don't consider myself unattractive in the slightest. I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago and feel that this is the time to do it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply
 
I've had an MMF threesome and I loved it but one of the guys was my BF. I totally understand you not wanting to do it with guys you know but is the risk of being labelled a slut really worth the risk of hooking up with TWO random guys?

I obviously can't name names but I have friends here on Lit who have done exactly what you suggested. Hooked up with two random guys at the same time and to be honest it never ended well. Best case scenario the guys were both really rough and she didn't really enjoy it, worse case scenario things got very rapey very quickly.

Your putting yourself in a very vulnerable position. You'll probably be drunk, two guys are also drunk, you've made it clear by stating you want a threesome to them that you're "up for it" and without meaning to stereotype the guys you have outlined your into (the sporty, fit types) are generally the more moronic and inconsiderate "ladish" types if you know what I mean. Frankly its all asking for trouble.

Thus if you want my advice I say reconsider your aversion to doing it with someone you know, even if its just one of the guys, someone who you at least somewhat trust and can stop things if you decide you don't like it. Not doing so and your running a serious risk and I'd hate to see you get hurt.
 
From talking with a couple lady friends who went the route you are contemplating I think you would be better off cultivating a new if not brief friendship with some late twenties or early thirties dudes. Get to know them some, flirt with them over a period of time make sure they know you are not some Ho out to be used and abused and left bruised and beaten.

One element that can ruin the experience for you is trust. You are trusting these guys with your LIFE and your body. Remember if you are not relaxed and ready to go you are not going to have as good as a time as you might ...also if you have not had anal sex before you might want to try it... Because when two guys get alone with a woman the sandwich positions does cross their minds!

And there is more to consider.
 
The only idea I've had so far is to basically go out drinking by myself and find a couple of guys who are up for it and can take me back to one of their places / a hotel.

i wouldn't recommend this - especially if you want to do a double penetration. if you want to just have sex with two guys in the same night, in the same room... then it's fine - but anything more than that? you need to communicate to make it good.

for me - i had a FWB, an older man outside of my social circle. our relationship is purely sexual & we communicated a lot and shared our fantasies. he proposed me with his friend, who was interested in having a threesome and that's basically how it came around.

my advice: find a FWB, outside of your social circle. have a few dates first. good threesome does take preparation.
 
Motto reference another website but I almost wonder if FetLife might be a good "screening" process for you to start the process. I know several people who really like the website and it might be the perfect vehicle to deliver that fantasy.

I would also HUGELY reccomend taking someone anyone into your cknfidence on what and when you are planning this as well as a hard stop time of when to come check on you. I would also really nod at the FWB idea too.
 
Agree withNina

i wouldn't recommend this - especially if you want to do a double penetration. if you want to just have sex with two guys in the same night, in the same room... then it's fine - but anything more than that? you need to communicate to make it good.

for me - i had a FWB, an older man outside of my social circle. our relationship is purely sexual & we communicated a lot and shared our fantasies. he proposed me with his friend, who was interested in having a threesome and that's basically how it came around.

my advice: find a FWB, outside of your social circle. have a few dates first. good threesome does take preparation.

I totally agree with NinaH. I think it may be too dangerous, frankly, to set this up with two random lads. You may find yourself out of control of the situation quite quickly. Find a FWB, someone you can trust, and ease into it slowly. Getting there is half the fun, and it will increase your options for choice.

Another option is starting with an FFM threesome if you are at all bicurious. That will be a great way to build a relationship and the M will likely have a friend who may be interested. Foursomes can be fun, too!
 
sweet 3some... but safety first

Agree with all the feedback provided. I had mine a few years ago when I was 25 years old, finishing college, and taking a break after a long relationship with my ex-boyfriend. Kind on the same boat as you are now, as curiosity and exploring myself into new worlds lead the charge to try something different, so I picked a close girlfriend I knew well and asked her to join me for a weekend trip to Chicago looking for 'new adventures'. Piece of advise: make sure you choose the right person.

We booked hotel and bought tickets to watch a Saturday's afternoon baseball game. I wasn't into the sport itself too much but certainly my girlfriend and I got picked by 2 older guys (40ish) who invited us for some drinks and food during the game. Do not let the beer to drive them, otherwise you are exposing yourself to trouble, so we decided to keep it simple: after the boring 5th inning, I asked them to join us to our hotel for a pool fun time and that was it...!!!.

I enjoyed and I still remember my first MFM 3some as those 2 guys took turns on us and they outperformed in our suite.

Best time ever to shower with 2 guys, a bathtub and hot water...
 
why not try...

I have never tried one myself but why not try a swingers club. You may have to travel to another city (even better for not being recognized)

Its kind of a natural for anonymous hook-ups and from what I hear there will be plenty of guys available, you would have your pick! It should be somewhat of a controlled environment so you shouldn't have to worry about things getting out of hand.

Just a thought....anyone out there have any experience in one of these places that could help????
 
I realize this is an older thread. I suggest, especially if you want it to be with people you don't know, creating an account on FetLife and posting an ad in your area. I would advise that it'd be a good idea to get to know both men a little bit before it happens just to make sure you're all on the same page.
 
Back
Top