Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the work week from hell...alcohol and waves is what I need!

S'up dawg?

Good to see you! Grab yourself a drink and pull up a cushion. I know about those shit weeks.

Mine has been ok, but it's heading for the crapper I can tell.

Also...sshhhhh, I've managed to convince ladies that "skinny dipping wednesday" is a "thing" :devil:

if you look, you'll be in trouble, mister. ;)

Who me??? :eek:
I promise to keep my eyes covered until you are in the water. Cross my heart and hope to die.

But I make no promises about what I'll do once you're in the water, or what I'll do when it's time to come out ;)

Who me??? :eek:
I promise to keep my eyes covered until you are in the water. Cross my heart and hope to die.

But I make no promises about what I'll do once you're in the water, or what I'll do when it's time to come out ;)

Son of a bitch. I didn't think of that. :p

hola!! Is there still skinny dipping going on around here??? I brought more drinks and snacks

Silver-Oak-Showcase-Wine-Gift-Basket_large.jpg

and pool, errr lake toys!

texas-holdem-inflatable-poker-table-for-pool.png

hola!! Is there still skinny dipping going on around here??? I brought more drinks and snacks

and pool, errr lake toys!

Good evening beautiful lady. Why don't you pull up a cushion and sit next to me. The air is cool and refreshing. The soft lapping of the waves on the hull is relaxing. I'll pour you a glass of whatever you want and you can tell me all about yourself. :rose:

Good evening beautiful lady. Why don't you pull up a cushion and sit next to me. The air is cool and refreshing. The soft lapping of the waves on the hull is relaxing. I'll pour you a glass of whatever you want and you can tell me all about yourself. :rose:

something smooth and strong... would be a perfect end to a frazzled day...

and yeah... soft lapping sounds about right... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back