Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Once again I am undone, hehehe.

cowboy, cousin, voyeur

The scantily clad woman at pool side caused many a hard fight,
in the cowboy bar, on the third stool from the right, late at night.
Truth be told, even it was a lie at first, she was a voyeur's delight,
making even a first cousin sprout wood at the sight.

OK Maid expanded to 50 words ;)

Drill, Tuna, Suave
 
Last edited:
They've all been great fun -- even with the crosspostings. :p

Just a reminder to use 50 words. :D

Anyone up for another sort of writing challenge? Longer this go.

If you are, I'll put one up.
 
A challenge given,
What deeds of prose must we plot,
We wait upon you.
 
a longer story option would be much nicer. Maybe make it an exact amount. That would be a lot of fun.
 
Hmmm, maybe longer. Like 113 words exactly. And it has to have a Halloween theme to it... ha ha, that'd be a challenge.






Drill, Tuna, Suave


There's no suave way to make tuna. Too much on the bread and it spills out, like bad butter. Too little, and you're eating bread with some fishy mayo. Makes your mouth dry, chattery teeth like when you drill too much.

Yep, making tuna fish sandwiches is an art form.



Hallow, Infinity, couch.
 
Hallow, Infinity, couch

A hallow shrine it certainly wasn't, the old sorority lounge couch had certainly seen better days. Yet in those days, it had seen a lot of action - many a girl had become a woman upon it. It would serve lustful lovers well until infinity - or til its springs finally broke.

Frantic, valourous, unhindered
 
Frantic, valourous, unhindered

The valorous knight ran up the tower stairs at a frantic pace. He'd removed most of his heavy armor so the long trek to the top would be unhindered. Reaching the top he flung he entered the tower room and feasted his eyes upon the lovely princess and future bride.


automatic, express, nose
 
automatic, express, nose

She smiled at him. they were just coming back from the mud hole and the truck was covered. HE turned into the automatic car wash. "Don't go through the express." He looked at her quizically but turned into another lane anyways.

Once they were in the wash, she grabbed him, throwing him to the back seat, nose and all.

Hair, feline, aquatic
 
Hair, feline, aquatic

She moved with feline grace, braided hair swaying down her back as she shimmied her hips to the soft, undulating music. It had aquatic undertones, like melodius dolphin or whale sounds, and was quite haunting. All eyes were riveted upon the dancer as she crossed the tiled floor.

Race, moonlight, fried
 
The AI circuit was fried. The moonlight from the satellite's surface as it began to race towards the helplessly tumbling starbug was eerie.

"Go to red alert." The alert status light flashed blue.

Kryten looked over. "Are you sure sir? It will mean changing the bulb."
______

The first person to tell me where I stole this idea from gets no prize whatsoever.

:)

camel, laughing silhouette
 
chris2c4u said:
The first person to tell me where I stole this idea from gets no prize whatsoever.

:)

Good thing, cause I don't think it's fair you telling me I am not allowed to answer. :p
 
Last edited:
chris2c4u said:
The AI circuit was fried. The moonlight from the satellite's surface as it began to race towards the helplessly tumbling starbug was eerie.

"Go to red alert." The alert status light flashed blue.

Kryten looked over. "Are you sure sir? It will mean changing the bulb."
______

The first person to tell me where I stole this idea from gets no prize whatsoever.

I assume it's Farscape
 
wrong kryton ozme. Try the great brittish scifi comedy, Red Dwarf.

camel, laughing silhouette

She saw the silhouette, shadowed on the white wall. It showed his shoulders bouncing. She couldn't help laughing. He might come from the middle east but the silhouette told the truth. He might be the funniest guy she had met for quite some time, but he wasn't hung like a camel.

outsourced, thermometer, waste
 
outsourced, thermometer, waste

What did those crazy fools think they were doing? They didn't realize that if reading the thermometers was outsourced it would be such a gross impropriety. The stock would tumble and thousands of investors would lose their money. It was a shame. All those peoples dreams just going to waste.

Comic, Frankincense, Murtaug
 
Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer, he will never need a zimmer...
Well done Bengal :)
 
Comic, Frankincense, Murtaug

Murtaug sneezed at the heavy scent of frankincense that lingering in the harem. He gazed around at the bevy of buxom beauties and wondered again why he was there. A comic from Jersey had no place in a Shah's harem and especially not when he was wearing a dress.



Empire, Forensic, anatomy.
 
Empire, forensic, anatomy

The director leaned back on his desk, thinking about his life. He had turned his company into a virtual empire among his competition. "We are the leading producer of forensic equipment in all of L.A., Ms. Minscue," he said, looking at his newest secretary. "I am glad you are fortunate enough to have detailed knowledge of the human anatomy." She looked up at him, saying nothing. Her just kept bobbing on his cock like a cork on a disturbed lake...

Next up...
Infrared, flimsy, delicious
 
Last edited:
Infrared, flimsy, delicious

Looking through his infrared goggles he saw the woman standing in her bedroom despite the flimsy curtains on her window. She was eating what appeared to be a delicious banana split. I knew she wouldn’t stick to our diet, he thought to himself, how could she do this to me!


Ginger, Trading, Villain
 
The villain insisted on trading Ginger for sex. It wasn't enough that he'd used and abused her ever since the day he'd kidnapped her from Marymeade's School for Young Women, but now he passed her from one pimps hands to another while he sampled every whore in town.


New words:

Collective
Cocksucker
Codfish
 
How I yearned for her, in secret. How I applauded her, at meetings of the collective. Who would know to look at her that the Party Secretary was such a sensuous, insistent cocksucker? That she shrieked when I sucked at her cunt, savouring that sharp taste of vinegar and codfish?

[next? dance, denouement, delight]
 
The music was a delight. They moved together easily, and he felt their bodies melding into one, a soft, steady rhythm across the floor.

Their eyes? The erotic dance was repeated ten fold, was felt moistly.

They shared laughter at the other's sadness; A secret denouement; a misunderstanding?

Words: squeal, alas, virtue
 
Last edited:
squeal, alas, virtue

She let out a squeal as he entered her, wondering how something so large could possibly fit. Remarkably, it did. The pain he’d warned of was fleeting -- replaced by something indescribable. Alas, her virtue was a relic of the past, but possibilities for the future were endless. More, please.

aubergine, tumultuous, random
 
Aubergine; her choice of colour for the bedroom wall. It was almost random he felt, plucked from the air as the thought passed by. He painted, half naked until it was done. His reward: a crimson fingernail stroking his nipple and a kiss to his collarbone. Promises of tumuluous sex.

Solitary, soiree, chocolate.
 
Last edited:
aubergine, tumultuous, random

I had watched her from afar. Her tumultuous affairs with the vegetable of the day. As I watched her proceed from one veg to another, I thought her choice was a random one, but could see that she was building up, until she finally attempted shoving in an aubergine (Eggplant).

expanding, Model-T, parakeet

I seem to have this uncanny ability of posting the same time as others. Oh we4ll, there should be another story in here somewhere...
 
Last edited:
Solitary, soiree, chocolate

Who was the Easter Bunny anyway? It was apparently a sex-less, human sized figure that haunted around once a year. Such were my thoughts as I whittled a hole in my Chocolate Bunny, just big enough for my hard dick. It was soon time for a solitary soiree in perversion.

expanding, Model-T, parakeet
 
Back
Top