Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mutt said:
pokies.jpg
I'll vote for Hillary if she'll let me lick and suck her friend's nipples. Who is that lovely brunette anyway? :p

great view, but there is a part of me that is looking for the other half of those two people! I mean... REALLY!!... it's every man's fantasy... but when you just glance at it quick ... where is the other girl's top and that blond's bottom?

DarkBee said:
Also known as Natalie Portman.
Wow! I never realized that she was that nice looking. It'd be wonderful to "know" her in the Biblical sense, and I'll be dreaming most un Biblical wet dreams about her tonight.

The Mutt said:

If I recall (and do correct me if I'm wrong), this is a pic of Farrah Fawcett - one that has been posted here in the past. Do you think this is from a time when all was real with no touch ups or brush strokes?

======>>~~~~~{{

JenniferMidnight said:

If I recall (and do correct me if I'm wrong), this is a pic of Farrah Fawcett - one that has been posted here in the past. Do you think this is from a time when all was real with no touch ups or brush strokes?

Hi JM...

Farrah had the best perpetual hardon nipples.

Speaking of lovely breast Ms. Midnight....

:rose: :rose: :rose:

namron711 said:
Hi JM...
Farrah had the best perpetual hardon nipples.

Speaking of lovely breast Ms. Midnight.... :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you namron - I just love picking out my clothes each day - especially for Lit. :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
Thank you namron - I just love picking out my clothes each day - especially for Lit. :cool:

Your nipsters love it too. Nice of you to drop in on us. The thread seems to have taken on a life of it's own, but we all know and love the unforgettable creator, the mistress of the night! Have you been naughty? :p

SxRx

Farrah Fawcett

Having seen the above pic of Farrah I did a little search and found this - what a lucky guy!

(from a movie called Extremities)

Last edited:
Susan2002 said:
Having seen the above pic of Farrah I did a little search and found this - what a lucky guy!

(from a movie called Extremities)

As a teenager, I had a poster of Farrah in my bedroom. Black Teddy with one erect nipple just barely showing through the lace.

Always thought she was hot back then....

MJL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back