Freckles

This is going to go badly......

Honestly, there is almost nothing sexier on a woman than freckles. I'm not sure why they are such a distraction, but I have been known to totally blow a meeting because there was a woman with freckles in the room.

Just thinking about how far they go.....where they might end.....is it a sudden cut off, or a gradual fade away.....does she have freckles on her inner thighs.....all the way up......

Well, that's my Saturday fucked for anything productive. Apart from finding someone whom I can convince me to explore her freckledom. Which is actually a pretty good way to spend a day, now that I think about it. :rolleyes:
 
Freckles can be fickle. On the one hand, they can enhance the features of a face, chest, or whatever surface they adorn themselves.

On the other hand, I've met few people who like or appreciate their freckles. Love the skin you're in, I always say. Clearly, the freckles (and those who adore them) do!
 
Are like little mini erogenous spots on a female. Have you ever been given a hickey on a freckle? Please show us yours?
 
Are there any men here who like freckles on a woman? I have freckles but usually try to hide them with makeup
Do you mean the tiny pale brown marks, which sometimes fade if you stay out of the sun, or do you mean moles (usually darker brown or black and there all year round)?

I long since gave up trying to cover my moles as a) it takes ages to blend the very pigment-heavy concealer into surrounding pale skin and b) the few I have on my face (there are others elsewhere) enhance the contours.

In answer to your question, only one man I've ever dated/fucked at all had a problem with the ones on my body. He suggested a tattoo joining all of them up with "cut along this line". :mad:

The others either liked them or ignored them. My husband likes them, not as a fetish, but as something which makes me me - the same as eye colour etc.
 
The freckles providing impression of Innocence can easily be overcome by fun crazy erotic mind blowing actions. I can think of a few activities I'd love to see you overcome that innocent look With
 
I think freckles are very sexy. A redhead with freckles came to office hours yesterday to discuss her paper, and I had a hard (literally) time concentrating. Let them show, I say!

And innocent is sexy, too!
 
I think freckles are very sexy. A redhead with freckles came to office hours yesterday to discuss her paper, and I had a hard (literally) time concentrating. Let them show, I say!

And innocent is sexy, too!

there is a time and place for innocence, for sure.
 
I love a girl with freckles. Especially exploring them and connecting the dots with my fingers and tounge. You never know where the path may take you.
 
Back
Top