The China Pearl Inn part 7

CG, it's late and I'm tired but I've just read your story with English Rose. I loved it! I miss my man so much since I was dumped. But you helped me. Thank you.

Now I have to say goodnight.

In....SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT...gg. Come in INN this is UGGG... SSCCCCCCCCTTTTTT...ucked! I say again -Inter wedge is FUGGED. Over!.... SCRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT!
INN Are you receiving? this is Uggg over...SCCRRRTTT!

INN Nothing HEARD. Internet is broken.

Wait Out...............

CG, it's late and I'm tired but I've just read your story with English Rose. I loved it! I miss my man so much since I was dumped. But you helped me. Thank you.

Now I have to say goodnight.

I am glad that my little story could bring a smile to your face and that in some way it has helped you . Remember he is the Cade not you Sal ;)

Some men are threatened by strong capable women.

Oooo Ooooo Ooooo. I raise my hand trying tpo get Robyn and Sal's attention.

I'll volunteer for that assignment ladies.:devil:ish :D

Bless your heart CG. Always ready to volunteer for the HARD assignments. Ever ready to work overtime in HOT environments. Willing to SQEZE in those extra hours of tension therapy.
I swear, we should put you in for sainthood.

That it does Raven That it does. Little ones and love make it all worth while.;)

That it does Raven That it does. Little ones and love make it all worth while.;)

My natural defensive instincts tell me to quickly make some sexist comment about not the baby the pillows she's useing. Automatic antisocial introvert responses are still there. But i am a lot stronger due to that love and that baby. She, the loved one has helped me come a long way. And the little one has been leaving her mark too.... mostly teeth marks but that to is a sign of affection. She doesn't chew on just anybody.

Funny story

About 3 months ago, mama needed some quiet time at home for an online video conference.
So I took the baby out for a dady/daughter day. We went and picked out a build-a-bear (she got to pick) and we walked around the mall and a few toy stores.
I then we went to a large outdoor/hunting store.
[At this point I should mention that I taught the baby to growl at me]
So anyway we go to this store and I have to use the restroom. So im carrying her on my chest in a baby carrier. I step up to the urinal and just as I'm about to relieve myself this guy walks up to the stall beside me.[I picked the far stall leaving 3 others open] and this guy picks the one right beside me. My peripheral vision being what it is i watched him from the time he walked through the door.
He unzips and he's looking at me and her obv8out of the corner of his eye. She turns her head looks right at him and let's out her best growl. He doesn't even get a chance to pee. He just puts himself away zips up and walks out.

I was so proud.

Obviously she thinks your a tasty bit Raven.;)

She is teething right now[top front 4 all at the same time, brutal] so she chews on EVERYTHING.
But I'm the only person she really chews on. She will bit mama once in a while but, not like she does with me. She will crawl right up to me look me in the eye and bit what ever is closest that is a part of me.

You know RT and CG that it's for princesses like her that we do what we do in the defence of our way of life. Our dream is that one day innocents like your daughter will grow up in a world of love and freedom. You've both served, you've both done your bit. Thank you.

Early morning run, good breakfast then meeting with our tutor before we work on our completed essay. Catch up later. :kiss::cattail::rose:

You know RT and CG that it's for princesses like her that we do what we do in the defence of our way of life. Our dream is that one day innocents like your daughter will grow up in a world of love and freedom. You've both served, you've both done your bit. Thank you.

Early morning run, good breakfast then meeting with our tutor before we work on our completed essay. Catch up later. :kiss::cattail::rose:

It's people who do ware or have worn a service uniform that let me feel safe enough to share that much of my life. People who push themselves to make our world a better place. People who, like CG or i might say " signed a blank check" for our freedom.
For those of you in the inn who don't know me all that well please don't misunderstand. Not everyone who wares a uniform actually serves. And i have been dear friends with a few who served but never wore a uniform.
The man who helped me come out of my shell the most, was a civilian. His jobs that paid the bills included steelmill worker, and paint department at a hardware store. His service was in how he treated everyone around him. How he inspired those that knew him, to make themselves better people because of what they saw in him. I miss him this time of year.
People like that who freely give of themselves, that's the people who serve. For me i never really wanted to inspire anyone to do anything thing. I just wanted a better world for everyone else. I wanted people like Sal, CG, and Robyn to never have to do what I did, to never have to go where I went to keep us all safe.
I made the comment to CG that my knees and heels hurt. I was not complaining that I hurt. I signed the check and do not regret paying the bill. I am grateful for those people in my life that show me it was worth what was paid by all that serve.

I'm not a good writer, I can't spell for creeps;) but from time to time I like to express myself to those that I trust. So there it is.
Time for work

Last edited:
Morning Sal Enjoy your run there will be coffee on when you get back.;)

Raven we all did our bit when we were called on it just what you have to do. Spelling was never my forte, it made paper work a special hell. I love spell check it for me is a life saver when writing.

Morning Sal Enjoy your run there will be coffee on when you get back.;)

Raven we all did our bit when we were called on it just what you have to do. Spelling was never my forte, it made paper work a special hell. I love spell check it for me is a life saver when writing.

Good morning CG. Shouldn't you be waxing some skis and getting ready for a little morning exercise yourself?

They are all waxed up Raven and I will be taking the 10 minute journey in about and hour. :D

It's people who do ware or have worn a service uniform that let me feel safe enough to share that much of my life. People who push themselves to make our world a better place. People who, like CG or i might say " signed a blank check" for our freedom.
For those of you in the inn who don't know me all that well please don't misunderstand. Not everyone who wares a uniform actually serves. And i have been dear friends with a few who served but never wore a uniform.
The man who helped me come out of my shell the most, was a civilian. His jobs that paid the bills included steelmill worker, and paint department at a hardware store. His service was in how he treated everyone around him. How he inspired those that knew him, to make themselves better people because of what they saw in him. I miss him this time of year.
People like that who freely give of themselves, that's the people who serve. For me i never really wanted to inspire anyone to do anything thing. I just wanted a better world for everyone else. I wanted people like Sal, CG, and Robyn to never have to do what I did, to never have to go where I went to keep us all safe.
I made the comment to CG that my knees and heels hurt. I was not complaining that I hurt. I signed the check and do not regret paying the bill. I am grateful for those people in my life that show me it was worth what was paid by all that serve.

I'm not a good writer, I can't spell for creeps;) but from time to time I like to express myself to those that I trust. So there it is.
Time for work

RT & CG, this is why us girls love you so much, you speak from the heart. As Officer Cadets we’re expected to get the spelling right but really who made the rules in the first place?

We saw our tutor, she was pleased with our work so we will submit it Monday. So we’re going for a brisk walk in the town before watching Star Trek Discovery together tonight. We’re both missing Male company. My lover is at sea while Storm is back on the market. But tonight we forget about men and enjoy our binge watch on Netflixks.

I try to serve in a different way. Although I will never wear a uniform some of my clients have served and I have worked to help them find peace with a little of what they've seen and done though a lot less than I would like. I have the wrong license to be hired by the VA they tend to hire social workers, not counselors because counselors cannot bill Medicare

I try to serve in a different way. Although I will never wear a uniform some of my clients have served and I have worked to help them find peace with a little of what they've seen and done though a lot less than I would like. I have the wrong license to be hired by the VA they tend to hire social workers, not counselors because counselors cannot bill Medicare

You are doing your bit as much as we are. We in NRR have taken a vow to protect the freedoms of the citizens of NATO. But we can’t do that by living on air so you work to earn the money to pay the taxes that pay our salaries and pay for our equipment. That means you are as much a part of NRR as we are.

Glad there are many ways to serve. Those who support and care for the men and women in uniform and the Vets that can not live with their demons also serve.

Thank you.
I do a lot of helping individuals deal with mental health and addiction backgrounds. A few have been vets but most not.

Glad the service is nothing more than society under a magnifying glass. Were are all products of our past.

Glad there are many ways to serve. Those who support and care for the men and women in uniform and the Vets that can not live with their demons also serve.

I have met a surprisingly increasing number of soldiers that do not serve. Even after all of the troops lost to Iraq and Afghanistan. A large number of people are still joining the armed forces to pay for college. With no intention of doing a single thing more than absolutely necessary to achieve their goals. Last week one of these lovely people had the nerve to ask me how much I had to fuck up at a collage to be stuck in the army for 23 years.

CG is absolutely right.
Service is about freely giving of yourself for the good of others. Not about carrying a rifle. Firemen don't do it for the money, I know a handful of crazy EMTs that don't make any more than i do. And I work in a warehouse. But they are just a few examples of organized service. There are still teachers out there that want to open the eyes of youth to help them understand the world they will inherit. Sometime service is simply the one cashier who know every customer that comes thro8their line and is always happy to see the next one, even when their personal day has been crap. They make sure you day was better for at least the few minutes it took to go through their line at the store. I know a hairstylist who can read your body language so well that not only can she tell if you want to or need to talk but she opens the conversation pretty close to where you need to be. I asked her about it she didn't even know she was doing it and a month later when I went back in she was still doing it. She said she had been looking for "it" and still had no clue how it worked but as long as it did she was going to use it, "because people need a pick me up".

A good hand shake, eye contact, and just the words "thank you" to a Veteran means a lot.
Please don't thank us for our service, please don't look away first. There are a few diffrent things here that would probably take a whole book to break down. But "thank you" cincearly spoken means you would rather us not have to do what we do. To a lot of PTSD vets the "for your service" means one of two things we were only good when we were of use to you, or my only value is the pain that you would bare. I understand that it's a language that most people just don't know. I personally have never been diagnosed with PTSD but I don't know anyone who has put more that ten years in that is untouched. So ya I probably got some of that. But i digress.

Glad something as simple as being a good friend is a type of service. And I know for a fact that you have qualified for that type of service more than once here in the inn.

Back