Seduced by the Squire (closed for cumnchat)

I am afraid you are confined to the house Bridget my dear, it is freezing outside and Leslie informs me that you must be kept warm. Once these two strong young men have carried you downstairs I will take you wherever you wish to go , but most definitely you will NOT be going outside. The Conservatory provides excellent views so you might wish to spend some time there with me. It might be as well to tell you that you are only allowed out of bed for an hour in the morning then if you have rested enough a further hour in the afternoon.

She gave a little pout but Joshua knew just how to handle his wife. He gave her a kiss and between he and Marie, they got her ensconced in the festive bathing chair. Between the soft cushions in Christmas colors and the soft yellow blanket, she was soon excited as she was being carried by Dougan and Rodrick down the stairs.

Once on the ground floor, she began to read off the list of things that she needed checking on. But he just pushed past the study, and the living room, and the kitchen.

"Joshua! Joshua! Are you listening to me? Joshua! I need to check on the wassail! Joshua!" She sat in the bathing chair waving her pieces of paper. She couldn't see Joshua pushing her from behind the bathing chair. And she couldn't see the smile on his face as he pushed her to the conservatory.

Once in there, it was like being outside in the snow, yet staying warm. Bridget squealed and cried out in delight at seeing the brilliant snow outside. He parked her so that the bathing chair faced the windows and pulled a chair up beside her. Someone had made a funny snowman that looked like Joshua and she laughed and wanted to know why there wasn't one of her.

While they sat, Bridget went over her list with Joshua, reminding him to check that they had a large enough goose and roast for the Cheistmas meal at the manor. And to check that everything was ready for the orphanage, including the gifts and...

Finally, Joshua hushed her up with a kiss and a cuddle, slipping his hands under the blanket. She sighed, happy.

There is something I must tell you, maybe you already know in your heart but we must abstain from intercourse until after the baby is born but we can still play and enjoy each other can we not?

She leaned against him, snuggling up against him. Suddenly, the baby began to violently kick and roll around, and she placed Joshua's hand where the baby rolled and poked and kicked his hand.

"Love, your child is anxious. Are you ready to be a father?"

Bridget began to tire, but she would be that last to admit it, which is probably why she wound up passing out last night. But she had this long list of things that needed to be attended to, and none of it had been checked. So when Joshua rolled her back to the stairs, she didn't put up a fuss. Dougan and Rodrick carried the chair upstairs and Marie was waiting to help Joshua get her back into bed.

She was happy and tired and as she drifted off to sleep, she mumbled to Joshua something to him about checking the things on her list that was still clutched in her hand. Soon she was gently snoring, asleep on her side.
 
Last edited:
Bridget slept for nigh on three hours so it was mid afternoon before she woke, Marie was by her side instantly and refreshed her with a cloth and warm water on her face and promising that she could take a bath that evening.

"No need for you to stay Marie take the remainder of the day for yourself I will stay here." Joshua stood in the doorway and peeking round the side of him was Carrie.

"Before you two start chattering I have some news, I,,, that is We, received a card from Poole this morning with some surprising news, It seems that Uriah Kecks has gone a step further than taking young Francesca as a mistress, he has only gone and married the trollop. I know that I should not speak of her in such terms after she helped save you but she is and always will be a trollop ready to warm any man's bed."

He handed the card to Bridget then motioned Carrie to come in carrying the tiny Amelia May. She handed her baby to Bridget
"Ere y'are ye've bin wanting to look after her since she wos born, well now's yer chance t'git some practice, Bathsheba is orf t'see her constable so yew cin look after her while I gets yer list sorted. Yer know ah wouldn't trust her wiv no one else specially since his Lordship will be wiv yer t'elp."

She took Bridget's list calling over her shoulder "She's bin fed but I reckon you got about thirty minutes afore she'll want changing."

Ever practical Joshua chuckled "In that case we had best prepare for the worst."
 
Last edited:
Once she awoke and had washed her face, Bridget felt ready to face the world, or at least tackle her list of things to check on in preparation for Christmas. But Joshua interrupted her thoughts.

No need for you to stay Marie take the remainder of the day for yourself I will stay here.

Looking up, she saw her husband at the door with Carrie peeking around him. She smiled at the woman, knowing that the Carrie would understand what she was going through.

Before you two start chattering I have some news, I,,, that is We, received a card from Poole this morning with some surprising news, It seems that Uriah Kecks has gone a step further than taking young Francesca as a mistress, he has only gone and married the trollop. I know that I should not speak of her in such terms after she helped save you but she is and always will be a trollop ready to warm any man's bed.

Bridget's mouth fell open in surprise. She had liked the man from the first time that she met him. She hoped that he would be very happy and perhaps Uriah would change the Francesca's flighty ways.

Then Carrie came breezing in carrying sweet Amelia. She quickly passed the cute baby to Bridget.

Ere y'are ye've bin wanting to look after her since she wos born, well now's yer chance t'git some practice, Bathsheba is orf t'see her constable so yew cin look after her while I gets yer list sorted. Yer know ah wouldn't trust her wiv no one else specially since his Lordship will be wiv yer t'elp.

And with that, Carrie grinned at her as she snatched Bridget's precious list, letting Bridget and Joshua know that Amelia had just been fed and would probably need her nappy changed soon enough before the woman was gone.

At first, Amelia began to fuss a bit but Bridget began to sing sweetly to the little girl. It was a song that her Mother would sing to her when she was a little girl.

"Sweet Maggie had a little bird, and 'Goldie' was his name,
And on her hand he used to sit, he was so very tame.
Her rosy lips he'd often peck, which meant a loving kiss.
Oh, would not you delight to have a pretty bird like this.
A lump of sugar sweet and white, would Maggie give her Dick,
And then she'd watch how eagerly he'd fly to it and peck:
And such a merry song he'd sing to thank her for the treat,
For little birds (like little girls) love something nice to eat."


As she began to sing, the little baby looked up at her, her blue eyes staring at Bridget. It was like she had forgotten to cry. Bridget could feel her own baby busy kicking around inside of her as Amelia rested on top of her swollen belly.

"Joshua, go to the nursery and go ahead and get a nappy for Amelia May. No sense in waiting until she needs to be changed to have it on hand. Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere as fat as I am and with my arms full of baby. It shouldn't take more that a minute."

While Joshua rushed off, Bridget spent the time smelling the baby. Babies always had such a sweet smell and she played with Amelia's fingers and toes. Amelia cooed and once again she sang Maggie's Pet to the little girl. Soon she would hold her own baby in her arms.

Joshua burst into the room, a bit out of breath. "Goodness, love, you didn't run did you. You didn't need to run." She giggled before speaking to the baby. "Amelia, do you see this man? This is the master of the manor. Isn't he a silly man?"

She felt a twinge in her abdomen, but it didn't hurt that much so she ignored it. Suddenly, Amelia screwed up her little face and Bridget suspected that Joshua was about to get his first lesson in changing a baby diaper. As a particularly foul smell reached her nose, she told Joshua. "Step in our bathroom and get a washing cloth. Make it nice and warm, but not too warm. You are about to change little Amelia's diaper."

Bridget prepared to talk him through the whole thing.
 
Last edited:
When Carrie asked Joshua if Bridget would take care of little Amelia May for an hour or two in exchange for Carrie checking Bridget's 'to do list' he was torn as it would take away the need for Bridget to worry about the Christmas arrangements but he was worried it might tire Bridget out but when Carrie showed him the baby sleeping peacefully having just been fed he relented, after all how much bother could a sleeping baby be?

When Carrie brought Amelia in Bridget's eyes sparkled and she reached out to take the baby from her mother's arms but Amelia woke and Joshua's fears returned but Carrie took Bridget's list calling out a caution as she left.

"She's bin fed but I reckon you got about thirty minutes afore she'll want changing."

Amelia wasn't exactly crying but seemed unsettled so Joshua, feeling like a spare wheel, watched as Bridget sat Amelia on her belly and began to sing to her in a soft melodic voice that seemed to entrance little Amelia, staring at Bridget with big round blue eyes.

Joshua made some comment about preparing for the worst just as Bridget suggested that he fetch a nappy from the nursery in preparation for the big event. Joshua was as quick as he could be, picking up two nappies 'just in case', he didn't want to leave Bridget alone for a minute longer than necessary.

Suddenly there was what sounded like a low growl from Amelia's rear end and her little face scrunched up and turned red soon followed by a noxious odour that had both of them wrinkling their noses whereas Amelia cheekily beamed at them.

""Step in our bathroom and get a washing cloth. Make it nice and warm, but not too warm. You are about to change little Amelia's diaper."

Without argument Joshua did as he was told and took Amelia from Bridget, holding her at arms length before laying her on her back on the bed. As a precaution Joshua took a cravat and tied it over his nose and the lower part of his face.

"I'm ready now, what's next ?"
 
Bridget giggled as Joshua placed little Amelia on top of the bed with no towel under the baby. As Amelia began to cry, she reached to the side and rubbed the baby's tummy while she told Joshua, "Hurry and get a towel to put under her. Unless you want poop on our bed. And for heaven sakes, take that thing off your face. You're not going to rob her, just change her diaper. Breath through your mouth, silly."

Once he had everything set up as she told him, he waited expectantly. Poor Amelia was crying as she talked him through how to change a diaper. The worst part was cleaning her poor little bottom and Joshua acted as if he was going to pass out from the stench. "Through you mouth, honey."

Once the baby was finally in a nice, clean diaper she began to quieten down. Bridget fought hard not to die laughing at Joshua, his face red from trying to hold his breath. As he handed Amelia off to her, she giggled as she told him, "okay Love, now you need to take that diaper and the towel and washing cloth. I'll stay right here and look after little Amelia May. Such a sweet baby and so clean now. Aren't you? Soon we will have a little playmate for you." She watched as Joshua carried away the smelly mess. "And don't just throw it away in the trash. It all needs to be washed." If he was smart, he would find Carrie and ask her. But she would let him figure it out for himself. As Joshua left the room, she felt a little twinge in her abdomen.
 
It seemed to Joshua that everyone in the household was avoiding him as he made his way downstairs with the noxious little parcel held out in front of him the fumes of which wafted back and pervaded his nostrils. He headed for the laundry where one of the girls, laughing at his discomfort, relieved him of the soiled little package and declared that she would take care of it.

Joshua beat a hasty retreat before the girl could open the package and reveal its contents, although he did hear her exclaim as he closed the door, "OH MY LORD!"

He returned post haste to Bridget who he found groaning with pain and holding her belly and trying to keep hold of the sleeping Amelia May.

"Give her here to me, you need Doctor Brady, as soon as I have found somewhere safe for this little one I'll call him."

He took the little baby and placed her in a chair with lots of cushions, next to the bed. Joshua swiftly made his way to Leslie and Jean's room, calling out as he went. Fortunately Leslie was in as was Jean.

"Come quick Doc I think Bridget is in labour, at any rate she's in pain." he gasped, clutching at Leslie coat.

"Calm down Joshua she and the baby are in no danger although it is very early to begin labour, I will be with you in a few minute while I collect my bag and Jean, you go back and turn her on her side and rub her back, it will help I assure you."

Joshua did as he was bid and true to his word Leslie appeared with Jean at his side.

"Now Bridget what is all the fuss about? I am doubtful that you are in labour just yet, I suspect it may be something called BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS, whereby you have all the symptoms of labour but no outcome. To be certain I will need to carry out a very intimate examination , that is why Jean is here as a chaperone."

Joshua interjected anxiously "There is no need for that Leslie, I trust you implicitly."

"Thank you for that Joshua but by the very nature of the examination I would prefer Jean to be here with me while you wait outside."

"WAIT OUTSIDE? Don't be absurd, I am staying and that's final."

He sat down in a chair and folded his arms defiantly.

"As you wish Joshua now you Bridget I want you to bare yourself below the waist bend your knees and open your legs for me."

Joshua was nonplussed, speechless, he had always thought that he would be the only man to ever ask his wife to open her legs for him.
 
It wasn't really a terrible pain but rather a discomfort. But Joshua could tell immediately upon his return that something was wrong. Soon The Doctor and Jean were in the room and Jean helped her prep for an exam.

"It's funny, Doctor. But just laying back seemed to help."

"Yes, Doctor Braxton Hicks has been looking into this. It is the belief that this is your body preparing itself for childbirth." He checked her. "The baby has not dropped. You are not dilated, so I suspect that you are in your 9th month, and actually right on schedule."

The baby kicked and the Doctor laughed. "My goodness. That was a strong kick. If I didn't know any better, I would think that you have a feisty baby there. Joshua, be prepared to be worn out!" The baby kicked several more times in a row. "Is the baby usually this active?"

"More so since I became confined."

"Hmmmm. Joshua, I want to try something. Starting tonight, about an hour before bedtime, I want you to help Bridget. Let her walk around the room, even down the hall. But only with you helping her. Let her walk for about 10 minutes. You must be with her at all times. Both her and the baby may need a bit of exercise. But we want to ease her into it. If she is good with it, she should be able to enjoy Christmas as long as she doesn't over do it. In the meantime, if these pains occur again, try changing positions and that should help."

"So, I can start getting up again?" Bridget sounded excited.

"Yes, but for tonight, only when I said. In the meantime, if the pains occur again, just change your position. Roll to the other side, sit up, or lay down. That should do it. If you need me, just call me. Joshua, you might several times a day, have Bridget lay on her side and gently rub her back. That will help relieve her back muscles."

Jean helped her get comfortable again and as they left, Joshua came over and kissed her.

"Is the baby still asleep?" Joshua went over to the chair to check on Amelia.
 
Joshua tried not to show how annoyed he was that Leslie would be gazing on his dear wife's most private and intimate parts even though he understood that it was a necessary part of the examination. Strangely though he was more concerned that the Doctor should not see how Bridget displayed her deep love for him with her immaculately trimmed heart on her mons. He need not have worried though for Jean with her new found professionalism seemed to sense his discomfort and she covered Bridget's red heart with a towel and smiled sweetly at him.

Doctor Brady finished his examination with the minimum of fuss and declared all was well with both baby and mother to be. He explained what should be done if the pains returned and that he should be called anytime if they were worried. He even said that Bridget could be allowed out of bed for short periods and allowed to walk a little. At this Bridget became excited and was all for getting up there and then.

Joshua was firm in his refusal to allow her out of bed and said with a lecherous glint in his eye,

"Leslie also said that you should lay on your side and have your back rubbed which is what I intend to do once Leslie and Jean have left."

The two medics exchanged smiling glances, packed their things and left.

In two shakes Joshua laid down behind Bridget as she lay on her side and proceeded to rub her soft smooth back, but not bothering to cover her bottom half. As Joshua rubbed Bridget's back he couldn't help but look longingly at her rear which had provided him with so many hours of pleasure.

"Not long now my precious." He murmured quietly to the two most precious things in his life.

Suddenly he sat up with a start, amidst all the drama little Amelia May had been all but forgotten. He got up to check on her and found her still fast asleep having slept right through the whole episode.
 
She was glad to know that nothing was wrong and she was definitely glad that the Doctor was going to allow her to get up and move around. She understood not being allowed outside, especially in this weather.

It tickled her that Joshua didn't want to leave the room during the examination. She didn't know what he was going to do once she went into labor. He was very protective of her. And to think that when she first met him, she slapped his face. He had change her, and she had certainly changed him.

Once Jean and the Doctor left, Joshua climbed into bed with her and gently massaged her back. She also noticed that he spent quite a bit of time massaging her bare buttocks, and knew just how much he was missing having sex with her. His manhood, thought still encased in his trousers, would occasionally press against her rear.

Not long now my precious.

Not realizing exactly what he spoke of, she assumed it was for the birth of their baby and she leaned her head back against his.

"I know, my love. Soon we two shall be three. Do you think that the baby is a boy or a girl? I mean, you won't be disappointed if we have a girl?"

Suddenly, Joshua jumped up and ran to check in little Amelia May. The sweet thing slept soundly in the chair, surrounded by pillows.

"She really is a sweet baby, isn't she?" She winced as the baby kicked inside her. "Joshua, come and rub my tummy. You seem to have the ability to calm his or her kicks." It seemed amazing to see the faint outline of a tiny foot being pressed against her stomach from the inside out.
 
In reply to Bridget's question regarding whether he would prefer a boy or a girl he gave what he hoped was a diplomatic reply.

"My dear, which ever it is will be as loved as you are although if it is a girl that will mean impregnating you again and again until such time as there is a male heir to carry on the Lexford name. An onerous task I think you will agree but we must both do our duty."

His last sentence delivered with a chuckle.

He went to check on Amelia May, praying that she would not put him through the torture of changing her again. But she was sleeping soundly and he returned to Bridget to assure her all was well.

'She really is a sweet baby, isn't she?' Then Bridget winced as the baby kicked inside her.

'Joshua, come and rub my tummy. You seem to have the ability to calm his or her kicks.'

Joshua was only too happy to rub Bridget's swollen tummy as it afforded him a reason to open Bridget's nightdress so that she appeared naked from the neck down. Her breasts were firm and full and blooming with health, her tummy swollen and round above her trimmed love heart. As he made himself comfortable Joshua felt the pain of forced abstinence once more and forced those thoughts to the back of his mind.

He gave a wide smile as he saw the tiny imprint of a foot appear on Bridget's tummy, He tickled sole of the imprint and said softly,

"Cease your dancing little one, go to sleep as Daddy bids you."

He rubbed her tummy gently, soothingly and the baby appeared to heed his words as it subsided.

Unable to resist the temptation placed before him Joshua cupped one firm breast and thumbed over the hard taut swollen nipple,

"You really are so beautiful." he coo'ed to his love and he leaned over to kiss her sweet, wet, seductive lips. The kiss would have gone on and on but for a tap on the door and Carrie entered before either could speak. Carrie immediately saw that she had disturbed an intimate moment and blurted out an embarrassed apology.

"Oh my Lord, oi never meant,,,,, oi dint know,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my Lord Oi'm sorry."

Joshua calmly covered Bridget with her night dress and calmed the flustered Carrie,

"Think nothing of it Carrie, you weren't to know."

"Oi jest 'eard bout your turn Bridget an' Oi 'ad t'come, what did the Doctor say? Is the baby alright?"

Behind him Bridget was shaking with silent laughter at having been caught with her breast being so skillfully handled, Joshua answered for Bridget and tried to contain his own mirth, he knew that although she was a gossip she would not go telling tales of what she had seen.

"Every thing is fine Carrie, no cause for alarm, by the by Amelia has slept through it all, slept like a baby you could say. We had one nasty moment when Amelia May did her best to slay me with one of the smelliest poops ever."

"Oi'm sorry abaht that oi shoulda warned yew, Dougan an' me sprinkle Lavender Water on her afore we unwrap her."

"I am sure Bridget has a hundred questions to ask you about her list so you sit yourself down and bring her up to date while I take a stroll."

Joshua left the two girls or rather they were grown women now and took a turn in the snow covered garden.
 
Just as Bridget had suspected, all it took was Joshua rubbing her tummy to get the baby to settle down. His thumb tweaked her nipple, her breast swollen and waiting for the baby to be born.

You really are so beautiful.

They were just starting to get intimate when there was a knock on the door and Carrie blundered into the room. The poor girl was mortified at what she had done and apologized profusely. All Bridget could do was try not to burst out laughing as Joshua assured Carrie that all was fine. And with that, he left Carrie and Bridget to discuss the preparations for Christmas and the discussion between the two of Braxton Hicks.

They did spend a bit of time talking about Christmas coming up in 2 days time. Everything was set for the food and the gifts to go to the orphanage. Rodrick and Eve and Marie and Pete would all four carry the goodies and represent Lady Lexford at the orphanage, with Brian as Father Christmas passing out the gifts while the others were setting up the food for everyone. Each child would get a toy and a full belly the day before Christmas.

Carrie had checked on Bridget's gifts to Joshua and told her that everything was fine. Bridget smiled, looking forward to seeing his face when she gave them to him.

The servants Christmas Program was to be performed Christmas Eve night for the Lord and Lady of the manor. And the tree downstairs, though a new idea that they were trying out, seemed to be a popular addition to Christmas.

"Ev'ry toime Oi pass by it, t'ere seems to be a new gif 'neaf it."

Soon the two women were laughing as Carrie told her that Brian looked so cute in his Father Christmas clothes and how he couldn't lift the sack full of gifts. It was going to take both Pete and Rodrick to lift it.

Bridget was looking forward to her little 10 minute walk this evening. Otherwise she was going to get entirely too fat. This baby was going to be a healthy size. Bridget told about Joshua's foray into the world of changing the baby's diaper. Which sent the two off into gales of laughter. Especially on the part of him dressing up like a highwayman.

About then, Amelia decided to wake up and mess in her diaper and Carrie rushed off to change her while Bridget found herself singing one of her favorite Christmas songs.

Christmas is coming,
The geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny
In the old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny,
A ha'penny will do,
If you haven't got a ha'penny,
Then God bless you.
 
As Joshua continued his tour of the grounds the snow flurries came down thicker and faster, snowflakes as large as his hand. A worried frown creased his face, there were so many people reliant on him and being snowed in would make it impossible to reach the orphanage and fill their hungry bellies and for Santa to deliver his presents. For the first time Joshua cursed the beautiful sight of the silently falling snow.

His reverie was disturbed by a whoop of joy from one of the barns,

"There, we've only gone and bloody done it, shall we tell his Lordship now?" He recognised the soft burr of Brian's voice and so wanting to know more he entered the barn to be greeted by a sight that brought a big smile of thanks and relief to his face.

Nothing less than Santa's sleigh or a very decent imitation.

"What on earth!" he exclaimed in astonishment, "How did you,,,,,,,, where did you?" He could not get the words out, he was so overcome.

Brian, Rodrick and Dougan stood in a line before him all with a tool of some description in their hands.

"It were Brian's idea, 'e could see that a carriage would never get through the snow so we got a few odds'n ends together an' we ended up wiv this."

"Gentlemen you have done a remarkable job and saved Christmas now go to the hall and warm yourselves with a glass or two of Brandy, I shall join you in a few minutes but before you go please be so good as to push it out to the centre of the courtyard. He left them to it and ran up to the bedroom where Bridget and Carrie were still gossiping.

"Excuse the interruption ladies but there will be no carriage to the orphanage either tomorrow or Christmas day, the snow is far too deep" He saw the disappointment on both their faces then he beamed "Bridget hold on to my arm and look out of the window and tell me what you see, you too Carrie."

He helped Bridget take the few steps to the window then the realisation of what she was looking at struck her.
 
Carrie had returned carrying a freshly diapered Amelia and set about showing Bridget in the finer points of nursing when Joshua burst into the room. Carrie could tell that the Master had not even noticed that Amelia was busy sucking away at her teat and she knew that to suddenly stop the baby in the middle of her meal would make for a very fussy baby so she continued feeding her.

Excuse the interruption ladies but there will be no carriage to the orphanage either tomorrow or Christmas day, the snow is far too deep

"Oh no" was all they managed to get out before the Master told Bridget, Bridget hold on to my arm and look out of the window and tell me what you see, you too Carrie.

As she looked out the window, the realization of what they saw made both women gasp. Bridget did what wives for centuries have done. She hid her disappointment and proclaimed that Joshua was indeed very clever to have stumbled upon such an ingenious solution to the problem at hand. And now those children would indeed have their Christmas. Once he left, Carrie apologized profusely.

"Oi'm so sorry, ma'am. Oi knows t'at yew 'ad planned it as a Christmas gift from yerself. Dougan shall git da sharp edge of my tongue. Oi promise yew."

"Never mind, Carrie. It is perfectly fine. Just keep him out of the servants quarters and away from upstairs. Tell Dougan to invent some problem. Let Pete become suddenly sick so that he can't help with the Orphanage. Joshua should go and represent Lexford. Then Pete can get better. Or that there might not be enough wine for Christmas. Something..."

Carrie nodded and went in search of her husband. Dougan knew that he was in trouble and was ineffectively hiding. She found and cornered the man down in the wine cellar.

"Dougan, jest w'at did yew t'ink t'at yew were doin'! Yew know t'at t'at sleigh wus a surprise gift for Master Joshua from 'er Ladyship!"

"It was an accident. We had finished and gave a shout out and in he walked. We just made an answer up when he asked how we did it. We honestly didn't mean for him to find out."

"Well, yew shall 'ave to apologize to 'er Ladyship fer t'is. Meanw'ile, keep tha Master away from upstairs."

And with that, the couple spent the next several minutes figuring out how to keep Joshua busy and away from the servant's quarters.
 
Despite the three men claiming that it was all their own work and thought up by Brian, Joshua had his doubts as the three had seemed somehow shifty, glancing guiltily between them. For one thing they would not have taken on such a project without asking permission first, the only other person who would have given permission would have been Bridget and surely she would have mentioned it, unless it was meant to have been kept secret. It dawned on Joshua that he had stumbled unintentionally onto his Christmas present from Bridget.

He decided that his best course of action would be to say nothing and express his surprise and delight on Christmas morning. He joined the three in the dining room as he had suggested and between them they managed to finish a whole bottle of Brandy before Joshua called a halt. It was getting close to bedtime and he still had to give Bridget a dose of the tonic that she hated the taste of so much, then there was her ten minutes of exercise before bed and Joshua thought wistfully of the pre bedtime exercise they had performed together so regularly before Bridget's size and shape made it impractical.

He held Bridget's arm as he walked round the room taking it slowly as it was really her first extended time out of bed for a couple of days. When the ten minutes were up he laid Bridget down among the pillows, ensuring she was comfortable. As she lay there with her tawny red hair spread out on the pillows Joshua secretly counted his blessings in having such a beautiful, adoring wife.

"I would love some playtime my love but I don't wish to tire you so you choose."
 
When Joshua entered the bedroom. Bridget was excited as she would be getting out of bed for her walk. However, first came the horrid tonic. Why did medicine have to taste so bad?

She took it, shuddering. Next came the good part. Joshua, bless his heart, had her walking and holding her so carefully as if she would break. Those Braxton Hicks had been starting to bother her but now that she was walking, they had stopped. She hated when the ten minutes were up as she wished she could walk longer. Joshua carefully helped her to lay on her side facing him. She couldn't believe that she would be getting even larger before the baby was born. The look of love in his eyes made her heart flutter.

I would love some playtime my love but I don't wish to tire you so you choose.

Smiling, she reached a hand out to him. "Love, I may not be able to do some things. However, my hand is quite able to perhaps give you some pleasure." The gleam in her eyes told him just what she meant as she pulled him closer. Rubbing her hand against his growing bulge, she told him, "and any mess you make, you'll have to clean it up yourself."
 
When Bridget's ten minutes were up he helped her back into bed even though she complained that she could have a few more minutes. Joshua noticed that she was short of breath and firmly insisted. He arranged her in a comfortable position on her side facing him and kissed her.

"I would love some playtime my love but I don't wish to tire you so you choose."

His face lit up with delight when she answered,

""Love, I may not be able to do some things. However, my hand is quite able to perhaps give you some pleasure."

Her tiny hand circled his cock and slid slowly up and down, his leaking cock providing some lubrication. There was a naughty twinkle in her eye as she continued,

"and any mess you make, you'll have to clean it up yourself."

Bridget's small hand but skillful ministrations soon had him hard as oak and to gain some visual stimulation he opened her nightdress so he could see her firm plump breasts and elongated nipples jiggling merrily. Joshua felt her grip tighten and her hand moved faster and faster as if she were operating the hand pump on the well in the courtyard. Joshua relaxed with his legs splayed out as Bridget tended to him, cupping his balls tenderly and tickling his scrotum. He could sense that his climax was close and gasped "Please my love tell me I haven't died and gone to heaven.

Then he erupted in a creamy hot shower that took them both by surprise but made them laugh out loud as it arced high in the air and splattered on Bridget's quivering breasts.
When he had stopped laughing Joshua half jokingly chuckled.

"Seeing as how you are partly responsible for the mess I think you should help to clean it up."

He scooped some of the sticky cream on his fingers and placed them between Bridget's soft succulent lips. Bridget's eyes sparkled as she licked at his fingers and when all was clean Joshua snuggled her in his arms with her head on his shoulder.
 
Once they had enjoyed some play time together, they finished wrapped up in each other's arms. She felt so loved as she lay snuggled in Joshua's arms. With her head resting in his chest, he absentmindedly traced random patterns on her swollen belly. Her small hand rested on his chest.

"Love, I need to tell you something." She could feel his heart start beating faster. "I consider myself blessed the day that I came here to ask for leniency in rent. I don't know for sure just when I fell in love with you. But I consider myself lucky that you turned your gaze on me."

She rubbed her cheek against his arm.

"We were poor, and I was not considered a beauty. Father explained to me that because of that, I would probably never find a man that would want me, that I would probably never be married nor have children. Now, here I am. Married, and considered a Lady. And soon expecting a child.

No matter what we may give each other for Christmas, no matter what gifts we exchange, already you have given me something more precious than I ever thought possible.

I love you with all my heart. With all my being."
 
Joshua was speechless for a few moments at the intensity of Bridget's words, he knew that she loved him deeply as he loved her but at first he had treated her abominably, ripped away her innocence and even practically whored her out to his cousin Isaac. How could she love him so deeply after that?

"Wha,,,,wha,,, what can I say Bridget my love, I don't deserve a love like yours but here we are, man and wife, lovers, parents to be, we must be blessed, I will do my best to right every wrong that I have ever done you, I will earn your love not just take it and give you every ounce of mine"

He gathered her in his arms and held her tenderly, his cock at attention laying across her belly as he kissed her.
 
As the household slowly settled down for the night, little Amelia May began to wake and Bathsheba heard her charge crying. She dragged herself out of bed and glanced at the clock on the mantle. The baby was probably hungry and she knew that Carrie would be there any minute.

The door between the nursery and Bathsheba's bedroom was a great timesaver and she now used it to check on the fussy baby. With Amelia May in her arms, she longed for her own baby. Being chosen to be the Lexford nanny was a great honor and she knew that soon Lady Bridget would soon be having her baby too. All of this made her realize just how much she would someday love to be married and start her own family.

At that moment, the door opened and Carrie entered, yawning. Amelia fussed in Bathsheba's arms as Carrie shuffled over to the chair and sat down, unbuttoning her nightgown. Almost as soon as she was in her mother's arms, Amelia hungrily latched onto a teat and sucked.

"Ma'am, 'ow did ya know that Dougan was tha one?"

Carrie frowned, still sleepy. "Tha one fer w'at?"

"Yew know, tha One!"

Carrie smiled, remembering. "'e made love ta me loike Oi wuz tha most important fing in 'is loif. Oi wuzn't jest sum servant, but someone t'at 'e really cared fer."

Bathsheba nodded, thinking. Carrie kissed the baby in her arms, Amelia's sucking starting to slow a bit as she began to grow sleepy.

"Is it gittin' serious tween yew and..." Carrie couldn't think of his name. Bathsheba answered.

"...Toby. Oi fink so." Bathsheba was quiet for a moment. "Oi'm jest not sure."

"Then don't rush into anyfing. Wait. Yew 'ave plenty uv toime. Don't let anyone push yew inta anyfing. W'en yure sure, it's wunnerful." Amelia stopped sucking and Bathsheba laid a towel on the young mother's shoulder. Carrie propped the baby on her shoulders and laid her cheek against her baby's head, patting her back until she heard the sleepy burp.

"Go on back ta bed, Bathsheba. Oi'll put 'er ta bed. 'ave a good dream."

Grinning, Carrie shook her head and watched Bathsheba head back to bed. The girl would have to figure things out for herself. Humming, she rocked Amelia to sleep, kissing her sweet baby. She knew that once she put her to bed, Dougan would warm her back up.

Once Amelia May dropped off to sleep, Carrie headed back to her bedroom. She poked at the fire before climbing back into bed. Still half asleep, Dougan snaked an arm around her waist and drew her to him, and soon there was plenty of heat in the room, even without the fire in the fireplace.
 
In the morning Joshua woke before Bridget and he smoothed his hand gently over Bridget's swollen belly unable to resist the lure of her flaming red hair on her mound he stroked it, feeling the silky texture of her heart shaped love token. He leaned over her and placed a kiss on her belly chuckling quietly as he felt a flutter on his lips from the baby within.

"Good morning to you too little one,"

he muttered and then slid out of bed to wash and dress for the day ahead. The household was beginning to stir so he thought he would take a look at the servant's quarters while the servants were having breakfast. He was surprised to find his way blocked by Leslie who informed him that Pete had come down with something that he hadn't identified yet so to be on the safe side the servants quarters were out of bounds to him for the sake of risk to the baby.

"Of course Leslie, whatever you think best."

He turned around and went to his study instead. He didn't see the satisfied smile on Leslie's face that his deception had worked and Joshua had been prevented from discovering the present that Bridget had hidden.

......................................................

When Bathsheba returned to her bed she couldn't stop herself thinking about her and Toby. He was a handsome young man and so very, very aware of her needs, in fact they seemed spend most of their time together naked in one of the barns or her bedroom. He had a beautiful cock, straight as a ruler and almost as long. He didn't use her like Isaac Crabbe had but took his time with her and brought her to a crashing crescendo without fail. The very thought made her shiver with desire and need. Her feet were planted firmly on the bed her knees bent and parted so her fingers could feel the wetness between her legs. How long she indulged herself thinking of Toby and pleasuring herself she couldn't say but without warning she shuddered and her back arched, when she lowered herself back onto the bed the sheets were soaked.

"Toby will do me for now, maybe someone better will come along, maybe they won't but as Carrie said there's no rush."

Her last thoughts as she drifted off to sleep.
 
Last edited:
The sound of Marie coming into the bedroom woke Bridget.

"Good morning, Marie. Is it still snowing?"

"Yes. Snowin' loike it will never stop."

"Oh dear, I hope that this does not cause a problem for trip to the orphanage."

There was a knock at the door and Marie opened it. Jean stood outside the door.

"Lady Lexford was jest preparing to use a chamber pot, Jean."

"That is fine, Marie. I will come in and help you."

Fifteen minutes later, Jean proceeded to check Bridget over.

"You handled the walk very well. I will talk things over with Leslie, and he will talk to Joshua. You are still confined to the house so absolutely no going outside. You are allowed to get up several time a day for 10-15 minutes each time. No going up or down the stairs without Joshua or Dougan or a big strong man to help you. Christmas morning you can go downstairs in that bathing chair to open gifts. You must take a nap before we eat Christmas dinner. I'm sure that Joshua can find someplace for you to nap downstairs. Tomorrow night, you can ride down in the bathing chair for the Christmas program. But no overdoing it! Do you understand? And as soon as the program is over, then straight to bed."

Bridget nodded, understanding that right now it was important to the health of the baby and her that she follow these instructions.

"By the way," the Jean lowered her voice so that Joshua couldn't overhear, "Pete has come down with 'something' and the servants quarters is off limits to all, including the master of the manor." Jean grinned at Bridget. "That is why I am seeing you alone. Just to be safe." Bridget understood that Joshua's other Christmas gift was safe from preliminary discovery.

With that, Jean left to talk things over with Leslie. He agreed and headed off to find Joshua to let him know what Bridget could and could not do.
 
When Leslie found Joshua he was in the library reading, a book of all things concerning newborn babies and their mothers. Joshua looked up somewhat guiltily and tried to hide what he had been reading.

"Good morning Joshua t'snow is not letting up any so reading is as good a way of passing the time as any although I would not take a scrap of notice of what it says in that book, 'tis full of old wives tales, when the time comes you will have all the help you need."

"I thank you for that Leslie I was getting rather confused at the contradictory advice given, by the by how is Pete this morning, any improvement in his condition?"

Leslie was rather thrown by Joshua's question and he floundered for an instant then regained his composure.

"Pete? Oh yes, Pete, he has quite a contagion so I suggest that you stay well away from the servants quarters Bridget and the baby may be at risk."

"Of course, Of course I will stay well away, now you have some good news I hope regarding my dear wife?"

"She is doing very well Joshua, Jean has told her what she can and cannot do but I will run through it with you now if I may."

Leslie pulled up a chair and explained it all to Joshua, when he had finished Joshua clapped him on the shoulder,

"What a stout fellow you are Leslie, I was afraid that Bridget might be stuck in her bed and miss Christmas but we both owe you and Jean a great debt of thanks, I will go and attend to her now and take her for a short walk."

When he arrived at their bedroom he could hear Marie telling Bridget in no uncertain terms

"NO, NO, NO, yew ain't goin' nowhere until his lordship says so, if yer want t'pee then oi'll fetch yer bowl."

Joshua chuckled at the clash of wills in the bedroom and knew he had made the right choice in Marie to be Bridget's companion. This was reinforced when he heard Marie, with a certain amount of satisfaction, say,

"Yer seein' sense at last, now lets get yer bum over t'bowl and get yew ready for yer walk, oi'm sure master Joshua won't be long."

Joshua couldn't help but smile at Bridget's undignified position as she crouched over the bowl and the musical tinkling sound that accompanied the few oaths that flowed from her lips.

"Now now Bridget, I'm sure Mother Nature does not intend to cause you further embarrassment so put on your wrapper and take my arm.

As they left the room Joshua saw Marie stick her tongue out at Bridget, whether it was in reply to Bridget making faces at Marie for having been bested he wasn't sure.

They slowly walked the length of the upstairs hallway twice before Joshua declared that time was up and Bridget should return to bed. During their walk he had noticed the servants coming and going back and forth to their quarters as though nothing was amiss, this aroused his suspicions and he suspected that Bridget had something to do with it.

He dismissed Marie for an hour and when she had gone he lay down beside Bridget and opened her nightgown so her large soft milk filled breasts spilled over his hands.

"Bridget?" he enquired casually,"I know you are extremely ticklish so tell me what is the story about Pete, he's not ill is he?"

He proceeded to tickle Bridget's ribs until she squealed her breasts flip flopping in all directions as she squirmed but she set her jaw and wouldn't say a word. He discontinued the tickling and returned to her breasts pressing out droplets of sweet milk from her fat elongated nipples.
Bridget dozed and he covered her up,

"YOU, my dear are as stubborn as you are beautiful."
 
That Marie was obstinate! "I do believe that you enjoy telling me what to do, don't you!" Bridget pouted.

"Oi wuz in 'ere w'en Jean told yew w'at yew kin an' kin't do. My ears werk jest as gud as yers if not better." Marie fixed a stern eye at Bridget. "Yew kin walk w'en tha Master gits 'ere."

"But I have to pee! It's just a few steps and I'll hold onto the bed." The mother-to-be threw the covers back but Marie barred the way, not allowing Bridget to put her legs over the edge of the bed.

NO, NO, NO, yew ain't goin' nowhere until his lordship says so, if yer want t'pee then oi'll fetch yer bowl.

"This is stupid!" Bridget muttered and grumbled as Marie brought up the bowl.

Yer seein' sense at last, now lets get yer bum over t'bowl and get yew ready for yer walk, oi'm sure master Joshua won't be long.

"Mother Nature is a wicked woman to put me in such a totally undignified and embarrassing position." Bridget was still grumbling as Joshua walked in on her peeing in the bowl. His grin was irritating, but she ignored it as she was dying to get up and walk around and even go downstairs.

Now now Bridget, I'm sure Mother Nature does not intend to cause you further embarrassment so put on your wrapper and take my arm

And with that he helped her put on her wrapper and offered her his arm as they headed for the hall. Bridget wrinkled her nose at Marie, making a face at the woman. They frequently fought like children, but Bridget was extremely fond of the woman, and she knew that Marie was fond of her. They frequently laughed about life and the happenings around the estate. And they frequently laughed about men.

Bridget was getting her strength up, walking faster each time And this time she was not out of breath when she finished her walk. She knew from Carrie that she needed to get her strength back up by the time that the baby was born. Child birth was work. And she realized that she had been over doing it. She had not slowed down despite the fact that she was carrying around the extra weight of the baby.

She put her hand in her very large tummy. Little Frolic was rather active today, kicking as she walked. She didn't want to call the baby "It". That seemed so impersonal. She didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl, though she had an idea, so in her mind she took to calling the baby Frolic, as that seemed to be what the baby did every two hours. At least, that's what it seemed like.

Once they got back to the bedroom, he dismissed Marie for a while and helped Bridget back into bed. Climbing into bed beside her and opened her wrapper. Joshua was so enamored with her heavy breast, playing with her nipples to extract drops of that milky fluid.

Bridget? I know you are extremely ticklish so tell me what is the story about Pete, he's not ill is he?

And with that, he began to tickle her. She could not stay still, giggling and squirming all over the place. He tried to get information from her but she refused to tell him a thing and he finally gave up and held her in his arms, playing with her heavy breast, squeezing milky fluid out of her nipples until she dozed off in his arms, feeling totally safe and loved. She dreamed that she had had the baby and was back down to her pre-pregnancy weight and was dancing around the manor. There were 15 children following her around the house, dancing and calling her mommy. 7 boys and 8 girls. And Joshua was standing there, amazed at all the children.

"Where did they come from?"

"They're all yours."

"But you were only pregnant once!"

"But I was so big! They just kept coming out."

By the time that she woke, she was somewhat amused.
 
Joshua was so pleased that Bridget seemed so much stronger today that he allowed her an extra five minutes for which she thanked him with a kiss.

"Your enforced bed rest seems to be working Bridget sweetheart, you'll be running up and down stairs afore ye know it." He lavished his praise on her knowing that she mostly put up with the inconvenience just to please him.

When he had Bridget back in bed he dismissed Marie telling her to return in an hour and to knock before she entered. Marie curtsied and looked at Bridget and winked and raised her eyebrows. Joshua climbed into bed with Bridget and opened her top to bare her large milk filled breasts. With little effort her teats were flowing with sweet creamy milk while Joshua suckled her long elongated nipples.

Bridget was in a sleepy state and with some gentle tickling he tried to get information from her as to why he was barred from the servants' quarters but Bridget squirmed and giggled but said nothing so he gave up and lay with Bridget in the crook of his arm while she dozed.

When she awoke she was all smiles and recounted her dream,

Joshua laughed heartily and almost choked as he spluttered, "I sincerely ,,,, haha,,,, hope that it,,,,, titter,,,,,, is not a premonition, OH MY LORD, Fifteen ankle biters all baying for your breasts, when will I get my share?"

Just then Marie knocked and entered, noticing Bridget's top was still open.

"Is everything alright ma'am, t'master looks as if he's had a fit?"

"Everything is fine Marie, Bridget will no doubt delight in telling about her dream."

Joshua left still chuckling to himself "Fifteen, OH MY, hahaha."
 
Estelle worked with the servants as they sang a fairly new Christmas Carol. Because of the Christmas meals that Lady Lexford was making certain was being prepared for the children at the orphanage, as well as the gifts that she had the servants make for the young ones, they had decided to honor the Lord and Lady of the manor with this song. They had asked Widow Pendragon to help them, and she had been pleased to be asked. Sounds of Good King Wenceslas gently wafted through the room. They had been practicing in the servants quarters, which was another reason to keep Joshua out of that area.

Finishing that carol, they worked on the next one, all singing out God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen before working on I Saw Three Ships. Pete was not allowed downstairs from the floor where the servants quarters was, which irritated him to no end. It wasn't fair that he was chosen to be the sick one, just to keep the Master off the floor so he would not discover his Christmas gift from the Mistress of the Manor. He sang half heartedly until a stern look from Widow Pendragon shamed him and he made a conscious effort to improve his singing.

Meanwhile, Cook was down in the kitchen working. Christmas was one of her biggest days. A shoddy Christmas meal could ruin everyone's Christmas. And this year, she was expected to produce a Christmas meal for the manor and another one for the orphanage. She had one of the kitchen help working on the mincemeat pies while another girl was sweetening up the applesauce. The kitchen was easily the hottest room of the entire manor.

Dougan kept the men not practicing singing busy bringing in more firewood. Several men were taking turns chopping wood. Armloads of wood seemed to filter to fireplace baskets throughout the manor, the snow periodically falling heavy and keeping everything in a white glaze. Several of the guests had slipped down to the frozen pond at the bottom on the hill where they proceeded to skate on the ice. Dougan kept an eye out so that when he saw them all trooping back to the manor with skates slung over their shoulders, red-nosed and laughing, he had a roaring fire in the library with plenty of hot drinks for everyone.

Bathsheba heard cooing through the open door and went in to find little Amelia May watching the overhead hanging scene as it gently floated through the air. Little lambs, baby pigs, calves and colts danced over the baby's head, catching her blue eyes.

"Well, Miss Amelia! What are you looking at? Such pretty shapes and colors!" Even though Bathsheba spoke softly, the baby recognize her name and the voice that spoke to her and grinned, blowing bubbles and passing gas. Laughing, the young nanny wrinkled her nose as she told her, "For such a pretty baby, you certainly know how to make a big stink." Amelia just grinned and cooed, waving her arms and legs.
 
Back
Top