Cold, Hard & Shiny II

Arianthe

Freak of feminine nature
I adore the feel and look of stainless steel, whether it's worn or inserted. My last thread was removed, but now I have time to indulge in my passion again. Please share your favourite stainless steel pics with me.

Let's try not to break the posting rules too much. I nearly cried when my last thread was removed. Please don't post hardcore images or watermarked pics. If in doubt, just post a link to the image. Thanks! :kiss:

Now to begin... This chastity piercing, to me, is the very epitome of control. :devil:

tumblr_llzh9eTrn71qet1lmo1_500.jpg

Thank you Arianthe, for resurrecting this thread, I enjoyed the previous one and am looking forward to this revitalised one. I do not post often, but I do enjoy the images and the thoughts they bring to mind.

Thank you Arianthe, for resurrecting this thread, I enjoyed the previous one and am looking forward to this revitalised one. I do not post often, but I do enjoy the images and the thoughts they bring to mind.

Stay tuned. I have a stack of pics to post in the next few days. :)

Yay!!! One of my faves is back.....

Ruby! I had no idea you are a fan! Enjoy! :rose:

This would be explicit if it weren't for all the metal...

tumblr_n0t0q5BC9z1s39k3wo1_500.jpg

Stainless steel + latex + sensory deprivation. This really works for me. :devil:

tumblr_n846xfnbe61rr44nqo1_500.jpg

Back