Looking for my BBW....

Wow it really is a crappy day outside today. If any one would like to chat please feel free to drop a message in my in box. :) Excpecially if your a beautiful woman that would like to chat with a interesting guy.
 
BBW fangirl, I'm here and ready to play

Wow! Saw your thread and thought: there is a guy out there who thinks I'm his type! Yes! Ok, down and dirty, basic stats:

Age: 42, but look 32.
Race: white
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: Blue Green Gray, it's this funny color right between the 3
Chest: 40DD
Height: 5 foot
Figure: I have a 2 hourglass figure, big boobs and butt, narrow waist-relatively speaking
College educated, now going to school for engineering-2nd degree
Hate drama and gossip which is why I don't make friends at work. I don't think my coworkers are interesting enough to talk about.
Guilty pleasure: Redneck TV- Duck Dynasty and Moonshiners

Star Trek vs Star Wars: I like both, and have a great original design Vulcan costume (I made it), but I'll soon be submitting a Star Wars setting story to Literotica. I lean slightly more towards Trek because I was in love with Spock by the time I was 5.

DC vs Marvel: I grew up DC, but started to get into Marvel later, then came came the explosion of Indy comics, including Manga and Elfquest. Now all I really have time for are movies, so fav superhero atm is Captain America. Reason: he was a hero before he got powers.

Sunday nights 8-10: I'm off limits. Walking Dead and Talking Dead are on.

Yes, I love Big Bang Theory, yes Sheldon rules. Also love Chuck, got to meet Adam Baldwin. Yum!

Right now I'm working crap retail until a better job comes (love this economy). My current fantasy is that a cute guy comes through my line, asks how I'm doing, and I say "not too bad, other than a little pon farr." He gets interested, holds up the Vulcan mating 2 fingers, and asks when I get off. I touch my fingers, tell him, and ask "so with or without the ears?" We meet up in our costumes for a wild night.

I'm very much a put my cards on the table person: so I may come off obnoxious, but you'll never wonder "what did she mean by that?"

Hope to hear from you!
 
BBW fangirl, I'm here and ready to play

Just realized I forgot to subscribe to thread. Doh!

Oh, and yes, I'm also a Whovian.

If you get a chance, pick up a series called Primeval.

Love Babylon 5 also. Got to meet Peter Jurrassik
 
Lmao.... 427 views and pretty much no posts. Oh well ill continue with my interesting conversation with myself lol...

That's quite sad really isn't it?
Maybe you should post a few pics to this lil thread and see what happens.
I wish more men were looking for their BBW Goddess... just doesn't seem to be enough of you to go around. Good luck faust! :kiss:
 
Much respect to the OP for his thread and for his sincere tone.

As a new entrant, I must shamelessly piggyback on this thread and say that if Faust isn't available, please feel free to hit me up instead :)

If this isn't acceptable protocol, please let me know so I can edit my post!
 
Some might view it as an intrusion I myself dont. I think that its a huge compliment to the ladies out there that deserve some one to.connect with. That being said welcome to.the thread sir.
 
What a riviting satuerday night sitting here reading by myself lo
 
It's just to quiet for a Saturday night.. But then again, to bleeding cold to do much but stay under covers!
 
I just had one of those moments where you just sit here and think about life and what makes your happy and whats missing.
 
So yea Im thinking about making homemade pizza. spinach roasted red pepper feta and garlic sounds nice
That pizza you described sounds fantastic. Losing weight, I'm pretty rigid about what I eat during the week, but Saturdays are no limits. I'll have to have you for Saturday dinner sometime... And oh, bring the pizza too
 
Ladies ladies ladies Jay and silent Bob are in the hizous!!!! Yea gonna watch clerks
Clerks! Love that movie. I'm stuck in retail hell ATM, so Clerks and Office Space are my therapy. I love Walking Dead and Talking Dead; did you see the W/Talking Dead where Kevin Smith was one of the guests? He was terrific, of course.

I do remember awhile back he was doing a commercial promoting a movie. He introduced himself: hi, I'm Kevin smith and I've got this movie ____. This is a picture of my wife. She's pretty hot. It's takes a lot of bling to keep a woman like that happy. So, help a fat guy out and buy a ticket.

I about peed myself laughing when I saw that. If I hadn't been leaving the country, I would have bought a ticket just for such a great commercial
 
I wonder, as I'm sure some others do, why is your preference for BBW? In our media driven culture, sexy is usually presented as young, always slender if not downright skinny, and usually the only time in tv/movie fiction you see full figured women in a sexual context is either desperate doormat or a black man is making a "whole lotta woman" comment. In semi-fictional tv, the intellectual void of daytime talk shows, heavy set white trash women are usually in roles of sleeping around with every skinny white trash redneck in the trailer park.

Lets face it, other than Mae West and Queen Latifah, there aren't too many iconic BBWs. So what appeals to you about this?
 
Honestly ive always found them to be so beautiful and sensual. Just looking at a bbw who is confident in her own sexuality and cares not for what society says they should look like is a huge turn on to me. Ive always found they look healthier and way more curvey and sexy. I dont know where ny appeal of bbw came from but I honestly dont think it matters because in my mind all that matters is that its what i perfer and what I find sexy. Ever sense i first started dating I have always persued Bbw The make me feel safe and secure and with me being a large frame gentleman it just feels like a match made in heaven.
 
lol any one wanna keep me company at all? not feeling up to snuff nut laying here in bed hopeing to chat with some one.
 
Lol guess not. Igonna relive my child hood by watching a marathon of batman the animated series
 
Back
Top