To be honest... AGAIN

Better then they were.... But STILL looking. How are you Ashes?

Day 5 of being sick...and way more then over it.

But alive..so I guess ill take it ;)

Damn raiders last night..grrr.. but the score was better then I expected...

Now onto my huge day of games Saturday. .

Lets go reds and lets go bucks ;)

Day 5 of being sick...and way more then over it.

But alive..so I guess ill take it ;)

Damn raiders last night..grrr.. but the score was better then I expected...

Now onto my huge day of games Saturday. .

Lets go reds and lets go bucks ;)

I am a reds fan as long as they are not playing the Braves. BUT I want the Pirates going further in the playoffs because it's good for Baseball.

screw the bucks... Meyer is a JACKASS... going for it on 4th & 4... up 55 to 0??? REALLY?!?! What a clown.

I am a reds fan as long as they are not playing the Braves. BUT I want the Pirates going further in the playoffs because it's good for Baseball.

screw the bucks... Meyer is a JACKASS... going for it on 4th & 4... up 55 to 0??? REALLY?!?! What a clown.

I'm going to the game on sat..we better beat the dam. Pirates!!

And why does meyer have to hold back???

Because it was 55 to 0??!? AND 4th and 4? He's a jackass...

I still don't get it.. why can't we do 5that...cause its mean... so what... their coach ain't mad... they should have done more to stop our ball game.

And if they can't..we play and give 100%

I still don't get it.. why can't we do 5that...cause its mean... so what... their coach ain't mad... they should have done more to stop our ball game.

And if they can't..we play and give 100%

OK... you don't get why being up by FIFTY FIVE... and going for it 4th and 4 is wrong?

it's cruel, it's rude, Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. He ran a dirty program at Florida, he's running one at OSU...

OK... you don't get why being up by FIFTY FIVE... and going for it 4th and 4 is wrong?

it's cruel, it's rude, Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. He ran a dirty program at Florida, he's running one at OSU...

They got paid $900, 000 for that ass whoopin...

What were they really expecting.

True,

BUT It was still fucked up to go for it on 4th and 4... no reason to do other than to showboat. HATE that shit.

It was... but you know what...they wanted to play us...so why wouldn't we give them just what they wanted.

Back