Women who find bi guys hot....

My sister is a social activist and has friends from a variety of social cultures.
She often has parties where there is a mix of different folks. While these gatherings are not intended to be a pick-up people do meet and make arrangements.

I once questioned her as to why there always seems to be a greater number of bi men at these parties. She just grinned and said they're invited for me.
dd

You should take her offer!

Awwwwwwww Cero....

Very true and with that in mind, care to post on whether you find me hot or not? Keep in mind that it is 98 F in the shade where I am at.

U would be hot at the North Pole. You ARE forgiven for posting on the "wrong" thread, but we know why. Something got U excited and you lost your wits. I do this a lot....

Very true and with that in mind, care to post on whether you find me hot or not? Keep in mind that it is 98 F in the shade where I am at.

I was mainly directing that at the poster who started that "topic", but yes you're smokin' Pics or gtfo :D

Absolutely bi guys are hot!!! There's some turn-on from a man being confident with himself and his sexuality that's ALWAYS a turn on, but there's plenty that are sexy, whether they would have been bi, straight, gay, or anything else

Always nice to find a woman opened minded. It also is a great turn on to chat or talk with a woman as it can be a huge turn on for them and me.

Wife is totally into bi guys

I'm lucky that my wife finds bi guys really hot. We haven't acted on it yet, but a MMF threesome with another bi guy is what we want to try someday with the right person.

Lucky man

I'm lucky that my wife finds bi guys really hot. We haven't acted on it yet, but a MMF threesome with another bi guy is what we want to try someday with the right person.

That's exactly what I want, but my wife won't hear of it. Good luck to you.

How not to get AIDS. 1. Don't do iv drugs or date someone that does. 2. Don't have sex with bisexual men. If you follow those 2 rules then you have a 99% chance of not getting aids if you are a woman. Don't mention any skewed stats that include Africa.

How not to get AIDS. 1. Don't do iv drugs or date someone that does. 2. Don't have sex with bisexual men. If you follow those 2 rules then you have a 99% chance of not getting aids if you are a woman. Don't mention any skewed stats that include Africa.
Hey Newbie, where does "Don't have unprotected sex" rank in your priorities?

Hi saint,
Misshotndeep is right - just ignore. Anything that DDDanielle has to add to this conversation is more about him or her than anything else. Personally, from everything you've posted and a few random chats you're someone I could imagine relaxing and having a beer with. ...plus I've always fancied being fitted with ball weights since your first posts on Lit. Have a good one.
tmmm

Back