Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a newfound appreciation for art. ;)

Loved the story BTW. I'll be coming back for more.

Sadly, no birds for me. But I do hear a helicopter.... odd. Fortunately, this picture still makes me feel the warmth of spring's promise!

A helicopter? That might've made me frown, birds are so much more pleasant! lol

Yummy green loveliness!

Lord, you're hawt!

:D

lol thanks for swinging by Jack, the dress is a rather vivid green...when not in b&w.

Lovely! Hope your day is going well!!!

Thank you! It's been superb so far, hope yours has been delightful!

Very lovely picture......and very nice thread. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Those are both very lovely.

Glad to have you visiting my thread :)

Such a turn on!!!

Now that I've finally posted another photo, right? ;)

Afternoon beauty! :kiss:

Heeeeey Corbin! :kiss:

I think I have a newfound appreciation for art. ;)

Loved the story BTW. I'll be coming back for more.

lol I will take that as a rather delightful compliment, looking forward to having you around! xo

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it ALMOST feels like spring!

In honor of this lovely day here is a pic from last summer (some of you might have already seen this)..

I'm glad your day was so nice, here as well, already feels like Spring. Love the pic, I had never seen that one before.

“Rise and shine sweetheart...” his morning voice brushed against my ear... my protesting moan squeezing my eyes shut, making me press my face against the mattress in boycott of this idea. I could feel his weight shift and knew that he was climbing over me, leaving me tangled in the sheets. I groaned out a “nooo” and stretched, raising my hips towards him while my chest pressed down against the mattress..inadvertently grinding myself against his groin. I heard him suck in a breath as he paused, suspended over me while I gently pressed against him... I felt him slowly exhale, the caress of air sliding down my bare back as he let himself lower just a little down to me, indulging in what I was offering. I smiled when his movements began to mimic my own, slowly lowering my hips to the mattress as he followed me down...

Good morning, everyone :kiss:

“Rise and shine sweetheart...” his morning voice brushed against my ear... my protesting moan squeezing my eyes shut, making me press my face against the mattress in boycott of this idea. I could feel his weight shift and knew that he was climbing over me, leaving me tangled in the sheets. I groaned out a “nooo” and stretched, raising my hips towards him while my chest pressed down against the mattress..inadvertently grinding myself against his groin. I heard him suck in a breath as he paused, suspended over me while I gently pressed against him... I felt him slowly exhale, the caress of air sliding down my bare back as he let himself lower just a little down to me, indulging in what I was offering. I smiled when his movements began to mimic my own, slowly lowering my hips to the mattress as he followed me down...

Good morning, everyone :kiss:

Great piece, and good morning!

Heeeeyo! I hope you have a splendid one as well! Any exciting plans?

Well....to be completely honest, the exiting part is seeing you and thinking about how amazing you are ;), Sadly, the rest of it will be spent on a project for work :(

I'll focus my mind on the exciting part :)

show us your tattoo!

Working on it! And if only it were real... *sigh

Well....to be completely honest, the exiting part is seeing you and thinking about how amazing you are ;), Sadly, the rest of it will be spent on a project for work :(

I'll focus my mind on the exciting part :)

lol are you trying to make me blush...? I'm sorry about the project over the weekend, anything I can do to help?

What, you're not enjoying a nice weather?? It's pretty fucking sweet up here ;)

It's gorgeous out, but I have some work to get done that has to be complete inside a building.. :rolleyes:

i think you have enough fans here:)

I think there's always room for a guy with an Irish accent.. ;)

lol are you trying to make me blush...? I'm sorry about the project over the weekend, anything I can do to help?

Not deliberately, but I'm certain that if you were to blush, you'd be even more beautiful, if that were at all possible!

I suppose you could help by accepting the fact that I wish my project consisted of giving you my complete and undivided attention! ;) My shoulders are sore from being hunched over a computer for days on end....a massage would be heaven too :)

Not deliberately, but I'm certain that if you were to blush, you'd be even more beautiful, if that were at all possible!

I suppose you could help by accepting the fact that I wish my project consisted of giving you my complete and undivided attention! ;) My shoulders are sore from being hunched over a computer for days on end....a massage would be heaven too :)

False, I look like a tomato.

*drags you outside to do some yoga to stretch out those muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back