The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, am pretty sure i am here hand wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking and playing with my balls. Anticipating a big cum load:)

looking for?

Nope, am pretty sure i am here hand wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking and playing with my balls. Anticipating a big cum load:)

From yur bio i think u might be looking for a woman. Sorry buddy, can't help u out then.

Everyones in bed, gonna slip into something silky and rub for a bit... getting hard in anticipation.

Currently....my cock feels so good, it feels like it's thicker than usual...probably more blood pumping through or something but fuck I am so horny right now.
Laying in bed with my hand wrapped around my cock....rather than stroking I am thrusting my hips up, then slowly teasing my cock...just my fingertips up and down my hard shaft.

Mmmmmm Yummy, me too.
Hard as a rock, steel cockring around my smooth shaved cock and balls, love the way it makes the veins pop out.

At home, naked on the bed looking at the femboy thread and touching my cock. Soon Madam will be home and there will fun for all. :D

Once again I am feeling quite naughty! My wife is gone and I am wearing a pair of 4 inch feels and a pair of her booty shorts. My cock is throbbing and in need of a release! Anyone care to chat? I feel the need to explore my kinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back