The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
places finger on phone hook.
"Let me help"
Dragon sorts fire out and singes an Elfs ass.
Coffee emerges very very quickly from Rolf, carrying a hug urn of it.

Curls up in a warm corner with another plum brandy (yes - the sun IS over the yard-arm).

Here, pour me one, please, while I wave a towel around to clear the smoke. The weather feels like England, so I'll pretend I'm there and it's after noon.:)

Here, pour me one, please, while I wave a towel around to clear the smoke. The weather feels like England, so I'll pretend I'm there and it's after noon.:)

Here' ya go Honey.
Local weather wet. low cloud, temperature about +6 C.

Woo hoo! I just got my boy Titan to do the full slipper retrieval for me. I take off a shoe and he brings me a slipper. When I have both slippers on, he takes one shoe to the door and drops it, while I take the other one. He's doing the opposite when we leave. This is so cool. What a great puppy.

Here' ya go Honey.
Local weather wet. low cloud, temperature about +6 C.

That's what it is here. 6C. :)

Lance, my dog scratches herself, licks and sleeps, too. Mostly sleeps. Oh, and eats and poos. Too much. I see our dogs have a lot in common. :rolleyes:

That's what it is here. 6C. :)

Lance, my dog scratches herself, licks and sleeps, too. Mostly sleeps. Oh, and eats and poos. Too much. I see our dogs have a lot in common. :rolleyes:

Mine does the normal Eat, sleep shit routine as well, I just want him to do something worthwhile for me. Little does he know it, but I'm building a two wheel surrey out of some old ten-speed bikes and he's going to pull me around. I'll work that over-abundant energy out of him. Might even make a crate to fit as well and he can haul the groceries and stuff for me. One rule we follow in the house, 'Ya don't work, ya' don't eat' He's a working dog and it's good for him. He loves doing things and getting rewarded.

Top up, Honey?

What about you, Lance? Glass of something refreshing (after all that doggy-training) ?

And, Lance, there's a small packet of something marked No 6 for you.
Do not exceed the stated dose: at all. Ever.
And put the extractor fans onto high before you start.

PS. Mrs Frobisher suggests you might like to try her new "No 9", especially if you have a lady with you.

Top up, Honey?

What about you, Lance? Glass of something refreshing (after all that doggy-training) ?

And, Lance, there's a small packet of something marked No 6 for you.
Do not exceed the stated dose: at all. Ever.
And put the extractor fans onto high before you start.

PS. Mrs Frobisher suggests you might like to try her new "No 9", especially if you have a lady with you.

Ooohh a wee dram of the good would be nice HP. No.9 and a lady friend? Sounds interesting. I must find a herb-friendly participant who has a sense of hedonism in her.;)

This is too fucking much fun.

Pant pant pant.... just got to the party.... working too hard writing and well.... a few other things.

does that mean i gotta go find less of what i'm wearing?

by the way? where's the drunken elf? I'm thirsty!

Pant pant pant.... just got to the party.... working too hard writing and well.... a few other things.

does that mean i gotta go find less of what i'm wearing?

by the way? where's the drunken elf? I'm thirsty!

Welcome! Just bring your naked mind and the rest will follow.

Actually, today....just about everything is.

I'm sitting here giggling to myself, I'm that happy. :)

Good to hear. I've a feeling my mood will straighten out soon. went to the doc today to find out why I've been havign these miserable headaches the past many weeks. LOL. Oops. Guess I shoulda got in there sooner. I thought it was just stress. You'd never believe what the issue is.

naked mind isnt a problem, as long as you dont mind dirty too. gotta get all those good story ideas from some place!

Good to hear. I've a feeling my mood will straighten out soon. went to the doc today to find out why I've been havign these miserable headaches the past many weeks. LOL. Oops. Guess I shoulda got in there sooner. I thought it was just stress. You'd never believe what the issue is.

Not the potassium levels, Molly? I hope that's all straightened out.

you must love me then.

Hell, boy. I humped your leg, didn't I? :rolleyes:

I, however, don't mind some dirty love. :devil:

Slurp.

Not the potassium levels, Molly? I hope that's all straightened out.

Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring. :rolleyes:

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. :D Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.

Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring. :rolleyes:

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. :D Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.

Seriously?....the top one?

Gee, Molly <hugs> I hope they don't have to amputate. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back