Mature Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ogrskwdbzp1vf2kwdo1_540.jpg

The fact that this thread is now 15 pages long is very affirming. Thank you.

It's nice to know as I grew older that I can still be attractive and desirable to men

You are an EXTREMELY attractive woman

Thank you for sharing your sexiness with us :rose:

In the real world I guess I am quite reserved I can only feel safe and comfortable in this place to be more open and honest about my feelings

In the real world I guess I am quite reserved I can only feel safe and comfortable in this place to be more open and honest about my feelings

Oh, Sarah! It's so good to have you enjoy that special freedom here! And...many, MANY of us here on Lit know that mature women have a special, very sensual sexiness to them that the younger ladies just don't have! We LOVE having you here! 💓🌹💋

Oh, Sarah! It's so good to have you enjoy that special freedom here! And...many, MANY of us here on Lit know that mature women have a special, very sensual sexiness to them that the younger ladies just don't have! We LOVE having you here! 💓🌹💋

Thank you. I don't come here too often but it certainly nice to have the option whenever I'm in the mood

For me, finding a woman who is normally reserved and watching her become sexually adventurous and open, even in a private setting, is such an incredible turn on. I love to witness the transformation. Being able to be a professional following the rules and in the next moment be an unleashed sex demon...... So incredibly hot:heart:

I had hummingbirds flying around me when I was taking these photos.
You can see one on the feeder in the last picture.

Have a great day![/COLOR]

Ever catch anyone on that hill with binoculars? ;)

I had hummingbirds flying around me when I was taking these photos.
You can see one on the feeder in the last picture.

Have a great day![/COLOR]

Ever catch anyone on that hill with binoculars? ;)

No, there are homes that back up to the mountain. Plus the mountain isn't accessible from the other side either. It's too steep and dangerous to hike. In 20 years, have never seen a person on it. Hard to tell, but it almost goes straight up.

No, there are homes that back up to the mountain. Plus the mountain isn't accessible from the other side either. It's too steep and dangerous to hike. In 20 years, have never seen a person on it. Hard to tell, but it almost goes straight up.

Don't be too sure. People climb mountains for many reasons! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back