Tar Heel Exposition

More please??

I'm very very excited to be back!

Well hello Mr TarHeel! I missed this thread first time around somehow (I am very disappointed with myself! :mad:) but have definitely enjoyed catching up and another one happy to see you around. Great pics, more please?! :devil: Those legs... Mmm... :kiss:

Looking hot :devil::kiss:

Mmmm...Nope not too much. So very sexy.:devil::kiss:

I have gone through your pictures many times but haven't posted anything until now. So glad to see you posting pictures again.

Thanks for stopping in! Don't be a stranger!

Well hello Mr TarHeel! I missed this thread first time around somehow (I am very disappointed with myself! :mad:) but have definitely enjoyed catching up and another one happy to see you around. Great pics, more please?! :devil: Those legs... Mmm... :kiss:

I'm glad you enjoy the legs pic! That's my favorite part of my body. I work hard on the bike for those ;)

Well now...why don't you bring that incredible derrière of yours on over and we can test your theory ;)

You have a great smile...I bet I could keep one on your face. 😇 And I bet that Tarheel accent would make me weak in the knees.

You have a great smile...I bet I could keep one on your face. 😇 And I bet that Tarheel accent would make me weak in the knees.

Thank you! I have no doubt that you could keep the smile on my face...but I would be interested in hearing exactly how...maybe if I ask nicely in my Tar Heel accent? ;)

Thank you! I have no doubt that you could keep the smile on my face...but I would be interested in hearing exactly how...maybe if I ask nicely in my Tar Heel accent? ;)

Let's just say we Southern belles have a way with hospitality. And our tea isn't the only thing that's sweet. Although I will admit, I'm probably equal parts naughty and nice.

I'm sneaking back in to my own thread today. I hope everyone's doin well!

Last edited:
Back