Cousins = Incenst? Depends on the state?

Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Posts
16
Serious question here

For those editors who won't edit stories with Incest, what is the cut-off point?

Given first-cousin marriage is legal in many US states, do you say yes or no to editing stories based on cousins?

For authors - Would you put a cousin-based story in another category based on the content/theme?

RoM
 
The determination of what is incest in Literotica stories has nothing to do with any law, state or otherwise. It has to do with the standards Literotica sets. (Same with incest at Amazon, incidentally. Nothing to do with actual law.) You have to deal with incest here at Literotica to get a feel for what is and isn't incest here. Literotica seems to put relationships that aren't even blood relationships in the category, so I would guess cousins (even step cousins) would be considered incest here.
 
I think asking what qualifies as incest to editors may vary from editor to editor, so you may want to discuss that with whatever editor you approach.

Also, just because it has incest in it doesn't mean that it would have to be filed under incest. My best friend submitted a story that had incestuous elements in it, but it was kinda grim, so it was recategorized under non-con/reluctance. It really depends on the context. Sometimes you'll have a fantasy story with incest elements, non-con elements, non-human elements, and some other elements mixed in. I think it may depend on what YOU want to categorize it under, and what theme dominates your story the most.
 
If you are considering posting the story to Literotica, ultimately there is only one editor to take into consideration. Literotica has only one submissions editor--Laurel. It doesn't matter whether you satisfy an editor before that or not, if you want to post at Literotica.
 
Back
Top