Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're all enjoying your treats!! :D :cattail:

I'll try to include actual free candy next time, Prince Albert ;) Or maybe I can bake some cookies, since I'm in the kitchen ;D

Busy kinda week here, at least until around hump day.

Sadly not enough time to respond individually, so I'll just leave a few more pics here to make up for it :D Thanks for all the thread-luv!! <3 <3

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MMMMMMMM I can just imagine certain parts of your sweet gorgeous naked body dipped in chocolate and I'm kissing licking nibbling and sucking on them!

I'll try to include actual free candy next time, Prince Albert ;) Or maybe I can bake some cookies, since I'm in the kitchen ;D

Sadly not enough time to respond individually, so I'll just leave a few more pics here to make up for it :D Thanks for all the thread-luv!! <3 <3

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hot damn! Once again, you outdo yourself.

I especially love the last two.

But now for requests. Hmm! Some of those sexy nude yoga poses were wonderful. I should love to see them again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh alright I guess you loveliness does equal sweetness!!

Please never stop posting pictures again

Was a sadder time without having you to watch and enjoy.

Now i have stuff to deal with with hope you keep giving me stuff to deal with ;)

attachment.php

Purple is a great color for you... and I love that hair!

All natural, made with real 100% real sugar.

Enjoy :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A brief PSA--If you have questions on how to post photos with a bit of interweb-safety please feel free to PM me :)

welcum back sexxy thing!! Grinzzz

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh my SMACK!!

These are great. Love the color of the lingerie too. Have a great week and maybe see you on Hump day;)

Omfg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All with your gorgeous hair
You know what these photos are doing to me, especially with your hair and sexy body images together don't you?

You mean you were super horny hoping the neighbors would get a kick put of seeing that ass half naked. Speaking of which, your comment made me want to plunge my face into your backside..both hands gripping and squeezing

Yes, actually...thats kinda what I meant ;D

*shakes her derriere*

I say it totally makes up for it. DW you are soo fineeeee ;) lol

Hey, Pretty! Thanks ;D Hope your travel-prep is going well :)

Amazing pix DW...you are one sexy creature! :kiss:

Thank ya mister ;D

If you keep posting pics like these nobody will ever notice that you didn't respond individually.

I love to interact, though ;D

But this is noted for those lazy days ;)

Goodness, you are SEXY!!!

Thanks Muno :D

Simply gorgeous. :rose:

Thanks Mr. Slade :)

MMMMMMMM I can just imagine certain parts of your sweet gorgeous naked body dipped in chocolate and I'm kissing licking nibbling and sucking on them!

Hey! Save some of that chocolate for me ;)

Hot damn! Once again, you outdo yourself.

I especially love the last two.

But now for requests. Hmm! Some of those sexy nude yoga poses were wonderful. I should love to see them again.

No problemo, I can do that :D

Oh alright I guess you loveliness does equal sweetness!!

:cattail:

So hot and and sexy!

Thanks ol' man ;)

Yoga does a body good! wow

And mind! Its good for that too :)

Was a sadder time without having you to watch and enjoy.

Now i have stuff to deal with with hope you keep giving me stuff to deal with ;)

I'll do my best to keep you distracted :)

That long, dark, curly hair is so fucking sexy!

It comes in handy sometimes ;D

Welcome back good lookin

Thanks matty :)

Best treats EVER!!!!! :D

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

om nom nom nom nom ::cattail:

Hope you're keeping warm! I'm debating my 5am yoga class. It'll be a balmy -7 degrees when I leave...yuck ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back