Because Big Sister Says So!

Audience Appreciation



When Casey reached around from behind Marie to fondle her breasts and caress her womanhood, Marie’s eye’s half closed but remained focused on Cathy and Gus making love. Even as she more vigorously rode Gus’s hips, Cathy turned her head toward them and commanded breathlessly: “That’s right, Casey. Make her come as she watches this. Make her want to see me fuck her boyfriend just like I taught her to want to lick our pussies!”

With her body partly twisted toward them, both of Cathy’s full round breasts came into view, drawing Marie’s attention. She appreciated how, although firm, they bounced and rippled in time with the lovers’ thrusting hips. She found herself wanting to feel them moving beneather her hands, a lesbian urge that had come to her on its own, not encouraged by Cathy’s conditioning.

“May I touch you, Mistress?” she asked Cathy, gazing into her eyes with sincere desire.


 
Last edited:
Through the haze of ecstasy, Cathy heard her sister's soft confession. "I'd like to watch a bit more."

Still rocking her hips upon Gus, she turned her head to see Marie standing near the corner of the bed with Casey behind her. Casey's left hand fondled Marie's breasts while her right hand moved down between her legs.

"That's right, Casey," Cathy encouraged breathlessly. "Make her come as she watches this. Make her want to see me fuck her boyfriend just like I taught her to want to lick our pussies!"

Smiling, Gus followed Marie's gaze and realized she watched Cathy's full round breasts jiggling in time with his thrusts up into her. Thus he knew exactly what inspired Marie's request. “May I touch you, Mistress?”

Gus lifted his own eyes to examine Cathy's face, her expression combined the lust and pleasure of their lovemaking with the self-satisfaction she obviously found in directing her sisters' sex lives. He wondered how she'd make use of Marie's desire in this instance. He had little doubt it would prove as pleasurable to herself as it would frustrating or even humiliating to Marie.
 
"May I touch you, Mistress?" Marie asked.

Cathy smiled as the request enhanced the pleasure already flowing through her as she made love to Marie's boyfriend. She had grown accustomed to having her breasts ogled, but to see her sister staring lustfully at them gave her a thrill she truly appreciated. It meant her attempt to affect Marie's innate sexuality had succeeded.

"Yes, Lesbian Slut, you may," Cathy replied, her voice deep and breathy. "Get back into bed and kneel behind me."
 
Riding Tandem



“May I touch you, Mistress?” Marie asked her older sister Cathy, who at the moment rode Marie’s boyfriend, Gus.

“Yes, Lesbian Slut, you may,” Cathy replied, using the moniker she had bestowed on Marie. “Get back into bed and kneel behind me.”

Stepping out of Casey’s erotic embrace, Marie climbed onto the foot of the bed and obediently knelt behind Cathy, straddling Gus’s thighs in the process.


 
Last edited:
Although smiling in satisfaction at Marie's obedience to their older sister, Casey felt a bit disappointed that it seemed she would remain out of this round of sexual exploration.

"Shall I go fix breakfast then, Mistress," she asked Cathy.
 
Team Spirit



“Shall I go fix breakfast then, Mistress?” Casey asked from the foot of the bed.

Marie — straddling Gus’s thighs behind Cathy, who rode his hips with him inside her — frowned. She had come to think of the four of them as a complete relationship. It would not seem right if one of them ended up excluded from their lovemaking.


 
Marie climbed onto the foot of the bed and obediently knelt behind Cathy, straddling Gus’s thighs in the process, while Gus continued making love to Cathy from underneath.

"Shall I go fix breakfast then, Mistress?" Casey's voice came from the foot of the bed.

"No. I'll need you for something in a couple of minutes," Cathy explained, her voice heavy with lust. Then she turned her head to address Marie. "As for you, Lesbian Slut, you're going to help Gus make me come. Get your fingers where they belong: stroking my clit."
 
When Cathy ordered Marie to stroke her clitoris, Gus knew he need not work as hard to bring her to orgasm. Having her on his hips with Marie on his thighs made dramatic movement impossible anyway. Instead, he began flexing his hip and butt muscles to move his erection in a steady oscillation deep inside of Cathy.
 
Slave, with Benefits



“As for you,
Lesbian Slut,” Cathy told Marie, using the name she had given her since making Marie her sex slave. “You’re going to help Gus make me come. Get your fingers where they belong: stroking my clit.”

Marie smiled as she reached around Cathy’s hips with both her hands. Her left hand settled on Cathy’s flat, toned stomach just above her pubes. Marie could feel Cathy’s muscles pulsing each time Gus thrust gently into her by flexing his own pubic muscles, as he had limited himself to doing since Marie straddled his legs behind Cathy. Marie’s right hand glided down between Cathy’s thighs.

Instinctively slipping a finger down to retrieve some of Cathy’s juices, she ran into the base of Gus’s penis where it emerged from Cathy’s womanhood. Touching it gave Marie more of a thrill than she had had since the first few times she had touched it in the back seat of his car years before. With him now off limits, she found herself wanting him even more. She laughed a little, realizing that spending the next week as Cathy’s slave would have another unexpected benefit, making her subsequent sexual reunion with Gus all the more exciting.

Gathering such moisture as she could on her index and middle fingertips, Marie slid them up to Cathy’s clitoris and began to gently caress it.


 
Casey stood at the side of the bed, watching her sisters Cathy and Marie making love together with Marie's boyfriend Gus. The erotic beauty of their three fit bodies moving together overwhelmed her and, wholly subconsciously, her right hand moved to her blonde pubes and she started touching herself. Only when she heard herself moan did she realize what she had started doing, and quickly pulled her hand away.
 
Gus heard Casey moan and, glancing over, saw her quickly pull her hand away from her blonde pubes.

"Oh... no," he grunted as he continued flexing his hip and butt muscles to move his erection in a steady oscillation deep inside of Cathy. "You can touch yourself while you watch. Indeed... I command that you touch yourself.... Anytime you don't have anything else to do this week, I want you touching yourself...."
 
Casey heard herself moan and realized that watching her sisters Cathy and Marie making love together with Marie's boyfriend Gus had caused her to instinctively start touching herself. She quickly pulled her hand away.

"Oh... " Gus, now Casey's Master, grunted as he continued rocking his hips under Cathy. "No... you can touch yourself while you watch. Indeed... I command that you touch yourself.... Anytime you don't have anything else to do this week, I want you touching yourself...."

Casey moaned again, this time at the frightening irresistible confirmation that she would do anything Gus asked of her and only want more. When her hand returned to her blonde pubes, she discovered his command had made her dripping wet. Standing there in front of them, she took advantage of this to slip two fingers deep inside herself. The heel of her palm rubbed her clitoris as she began rapidly thrusting her hand.
 
"I command that you touch yourself," Gus told Casey while he continued making love to Cathy from underneath. "Anytime you don't have anything else to do this week, I want you touching yourself."

Cathy, her hips thrusting not just in response to Gus inside her, but to Marie reaching around from behind her to stroke her clitoris, spared a glance toward Casey as she began ardently masturbating right there in front of the three of them. This spectacle only added to Cathy's own passion as she returned her lusty gaze to meet Gus's eyes.

"You're really getting the hang of this already," she panted.
 
"You're really getting the hang of this already," Cathy panted in time with her rocking hips upon his erection, Marie reaching around from behind her to stroke her clitoris.

Gus glanced back to Casey, who stood by the side of the bed, enthusiastically masturbating right there in front of the three of them. Then he turned his head back up to look into Cathy lusty eyes. "I was hoping you would notice that."
 
Seeking Affirmation



Straddling her boyfriend Gus’s thighs, as she reached around and stroked her older sister Cathy’s clitoris while Cathy made love to him, Marie noted their short conversation. Cathy’s affirmation that Gus had become adept at controlling a slave sent an erotic thrill down Marie’s spine. She could not wait to find out what he had in store for her when her submission to Cathy ended in six days and Gus took possession of her.

In the meantime, she whispered in Cathy’s ear. “What about me, Mistress? Am I ‘really getting the hang of this already’?”

She punctuated the question by increasing the pace of her clitoral caresses while brushing her lips across the side of Cathy's neck.


 
Casey found it difficult to remain standing with two fingers deep inside herself, the heel of her palm rubbing her clitoris as she rapidly thrust her hand. Sinking carefully to her knees, she leaned forward, resting her chest, just above her firm breasts, against the side of the bed. As she continued watching her older sisters Cathy and Marie making love atop Marie's boyfriend Gus, the thrusting of Gus and Cathy's hips rocked the mattress so that the smooth bedspread caressed Casey's nipples, making her sigh and gasp in a rapid-fire series of little grunts. She knew it would not take her long to come this way.
 
Last edited:
"What about me, Mistress?" Marie whispered in Cathy's ear. "Am I ‘really getting the hang of this already’?"

Cathy's loud groan as Marie increased the pace of her clitoral caresses while brushing her lips across the side of Cathy's neck somewhat belied her breathless response. "You... you're coming along, Lesbian Slut. I... I'm sure... I think you'll even... eventually get the hang of it...."
 
Seeing that Marie stroking Cathy's clitoris while he made love to Cathy from underneath had nearly reached its predictable and desired effect, Gus arched his back and flexed his hips to drive his erection as far up into Cathy as he could.
 
Casey watched Cathy near orgasm from Marie stroking her clitoris while Marie's boyfriend Gus made love to Cathy from underneath. Meanwhile, at Gus's command, Casey had started rubbing her own clit, on her knees, leaning forward, resting her chest, just above her firm breasts, against the side of the bed. The thrusting of Gus and Cathy's hips rocked the mattress so that the smooth bedspread caressed Casey's nipples, making her sigh and gasp in a rapid-fire series of little grunts. Even as Cathy came ever closer to climax, so did Casey.
 
Gus arched his back and flexed his hips to drive his erection as far up into Cathy as he could, just as Marie, straddling Gus's thighs behind Cathy, increased the pace of her caressing finger upon Cathy's clitoris.

"That did it!" Cathy announced with a groan as her spine arched and she leaned back against Marie's shoulder. Cathy's body shuddered momentarily as her orgasm reached its peak. 'Oh... Fuck! That's good...."
 
"That did it!" Cathy groaned as her spine arched and she leaned back against Marie's shoulder. Casey saw Cathy's body shudder with obvious orgasm. "Oh... Fuck! That's good...."

"Yes!" Casey gasped, masturbating as she watched her two older sisters straddling Gus as he made love to Cathy from underneath. Knowing Marie had helped Cathy come by rubbing her clitoris, even as Casey now stroked her own, sent Casey over the edge of ecstasy. She moaned: "Yes... That is good.... That did it.... Yes, yes it did...."
 
Inspiring Affirmation



“That did it!” Cathy groaned as she leaned back against Marie’s right shoulder while Marie continued to reach around and stroke Cathy’s clitoris while Marie’s boyfriend Gus made love to Cathy from beneath them. Marie then felt Cathy’s body shudder, her orgasm reaching its peak. “Oh... Fuck! That’s good....”

Almost simultaneously, Marie’s other sister Casey, who knelt at the side of the bed, masturbating as she watched them, gasped loudly, then moaned. “Yes! Yes... That is good.... That did it.... Yes, yes it did....”

Marie smiled lustily as she continued to rub Cathy’s clit. She took pride in having made her sisters come, one directly, the other through example. Now she hoped her turn for sexual relief would arrive next.

 
"That did it!" Cathy groaned as Gus raised and flexed his hips to drive his erection as far up into Cathy as he could while Marie continued vigorously stroking Cathy's clitoris. Cathy's spine arched and she leaned back against Marie's right shoulder. Cathy's body shuddered with obvious orgasm. "Oh... Fuck! That's good...."

Just then, Marie's other sister Casey, who knelt at the side of the bed, masturbating at Gus's command as she watched them, gasped loudly, then moaned. "Yes! Yes... That is good.... That did it.... Yes, yes it did...."

Gus laughed with joy at the situation he found himself in. His movements still constrained by Cathy on his hips and Marie on this thighs, he began thrusting his hips faster and harder. He wanted to bring Cathy to a second orgasm by the time he reached his own.
 
Cathy's orgasm finally subsided and she pulled Marie's hand away. She could tell by his movements that Gus continued to try to make her come again, and she appreciated that, but she had other plans. She lifted herself up on her knees. Gus's long erection popped out of her and bounced on his muscular stomach.

"Casey, take my place," she said to the blonde woman kneeling next to the bed, still panting from her own, self-induced orgasm. Crawling off of Gus, Cathy moved to the foot of the bed. This left Gus's girlfriend Marie still straddling his thighs. "Marie, come over here and kneel where Casey just was."
 
"Casey," Cathy's voice made Casey look up from where she panted, her face pressed to the bedspread. When Cathy, still kneeling over Gus although without his erection in her now, saw she had her attention, she gave her command. "Take my place."

Still breathless from her own, self-induced orgasm, Casey none the less stood right up and crawled across the bed. As she did, she passed Cathy as she moved to the foot of the bed. This left Gus's girlfriend Marie still straddling his thighs, but not for long, as Cathy issued another order. "Marie, come over here and kneel where Casey just was."

Meanwhile, Casey took Cathy's original position, straddling Gus's hips. She met his eyes as she started to lower herself to his waiting stiff manhood.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top