Longest....

loquere

Smile!
What is the longest story you've ever written on HERE!

(SINGLE CHAPTER)

How many words?

Last edited:
I dont like to exceed 1500 words, and generally aim for 1250.

33K words - Poolboy Benefits.

A few of my contest entries, like Poolboy Benefits (9 Lit pages) and The Accidental Nudist Cabin (8 Lit pages) I would have broken up if they weren't in a contest.

My longest story is The BBW Chronicles, at 6 chapters and 55,000 words. I was surprised to find that I have several reaching 5 Lit. pages, the longest of which is Desperate Measures: The Baller at 15,720 words. My aim is usually to come in around 10-11,000 words and 3 Lit. pages.

My longest story is The BBW Chronicles, at 6 chapters and 55,000 words. I was surprised to find that I have several reaching 5 Lit. pages, the longest of which is Desperate Measures: The Baller at 15,720 words. My aim is usually to come in around 10-11,000 words and 3 Lit. pages.

The last 3 stories I've had cracked 10,000. This one that LadyV's editing for me is a few hundred shy of 30,000 and I feel different after writing it. I spent neary 10 months on it now. Going over the the first part over and over, and caging the into literal nearly twenty -thirty or more times. It's my ending to my first story. It's the research that kills you. I'm actually writing this from my cubical in Shangai.

Back