I.M. Fauve Gallery

Unleashed Passion... (2 variations)
attachment.php

attachment.php

These are favs. you're putting up lotsa my favs.

these are cool throbbs, especially the first variation, the raised arm gives a lot of force to the movement.

your stuff is awesome.

~8~

these are cool throbbs, especially the first variation, the raised arm gives a lot of force to the movement.

your stuff is awesome.

~8~

Thank you, 8!

You should start a gallery of your work!

Thank you, 8!

You should start a gallery of your work!

I'm gonna be hanging out over here I hope thats cool, the A/H is just getting to crazy for me. maybe in the future I can post some drawings too!

sorry about the digit, you can call me Austin

I'm gonna be hanging out over here I hope thats cool, the A/H is just getting to crazy for me. maybe in the future I can post some drawings too!

sorry about the digit, you can call me Austin

Yeah, I have largely given up on the AH. Now and again I make an attempt... only to just go *sigh* "ferget it".:rolleyes:

At least up here you can start your own thread without too much flaming or derailling.

You might be interested in reviving the "illustration challenges" that we used to have.
I really enjoyed them ,but they fizzled after 10 ( ?) or so rounds.

Happy to call you what you prefer, Austin.

Yeah, I have largely given up on the AH. Now and again I make an attempt... only to just go *sigh* "ferget it".:rolleyes:

At least up here you can start your own thread without too much flaming or derailling.

You might be interested in reviving the "illustration challenges" that we used to have.
I really enjoyed them ,but they fizzled after 10 ( ?) or so rounds.

Happy to call you what you prefer, Austin.

coolio! thanks throbbs

I'll look for the thread if you find it bring it up, you may have a better idea where it is than me.

Last edited:
Hi T:kiss:
Austin, great to see you here!

You guys are right, it is much quieter on this part of the board.

I think the art challenge is a very good idea. You DO know the problem with ME regarding that though, right T? sigh. I am SO slow getting stuff done.

Today I did enjoy posting on AH though...but kinda threadjacked the AV Rating...talking about paintings, painters, museums. It wasnt very indepth but was enjoyable. I know you've tried that here T. I wonder if it is worth another go?

coolio! thanks throbbs

I'll look for the thread if you find it bring it up, you may have a better idea where it is than me.

Will start new ones.
We did a new thread for each challenge.
A word was given as a theme, then a week or two to submit illustrations to the Theme "host", who in turn posted all submissions at once with a poll to vote (poll open for a week). The winner would choose the next theme word.

or sumthin like that.:rolleyes::D

Will start new ones.
We did a new thread for each challenge.
A word was given as a theme, then a week or two to submit illustrations to the Theme "host", who in turn posted all submissions at once with a poll to vote (poll open for a week). The winner would choose the next theme word.

or sumthin like that.:rolleyes::D

hahahahahaha ok and I will turn mine in as soon as I get it done.

hahahahahahahahahahah

hahaha

so, you starting one???

hahahahahaha ok and I will turn mine in as soon as I get it done.

hahahahahahahahahahah

hahaha

so, you starting one???

Not yet.
Maybe I will start a thread to see if we have enough takers.

It would be good for you to have to do a high speed solution!:D
Your design work is allways under deadline!

Not yet.
Maybe I will start a thread to see if we have enough takers.

It would be good for you to have to do a high speed solution!:D
Your design work is allways under deadline!

heh heh maybe I could make it a project for class! yow. talk about scorched eye balls.

yeah, high speed would be for me to do it by hand. (and I KNOW you like my handwork)

heh heh maybe I could make it a project for class! yow. talk about scorched eye balls.

yeah, high speed would be for me to do it by hand. (and I KNOW you like my handwork)

Heh heh!

Well...PERSONALLY I liked the ONE week challenges, but more than one person felt that was too rushed.

Heh heh!

Well...PERSONALLY I liked the ONE week challenges, but more than one person felt that was too rushed.

thats cause YOU can finish fast.

hahahaha artwise;)

(tho I am sure you are satisfyingly thorough in other respects)

thats cause YOU can finish fast.

hahahaha artwise;)

(tho I am sure you are satisfyingly thorough in other respects)

I'd like to think so, but it has been quite a while since that ha sbeen put to the test(ies).;)

Back