The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

So here's another attempt. Lovely idea goes to a certain someone. ;) I feel I could've done better but having to do everything myself is a bit cumbersome. :/

That pic is so much more erotic than a straight nude. Mmmmmm. My juices are flowing for sure!

I can identify about having to do everything yourself too - it's a pain.

two more

from that same day...was having a little filter fun...I take all my pictures...this was with a timer and a tripod :-0

Attachments

• DSCN1345eli.jpg
    DSCN1345eli.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 586
  • DSCN1366eeeli.jpg
    DSCN1366eeeli.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 585
from that same day...was having a little filter fun...I take all my pictures...this was with a timer and a tripod :-0

Love the pics. Please keep us cumming, um, er, them coming.

If you have fun playing with the camera, we want to watch. :D

So sorry for not being too active lately. Here's something to make up for it.
[More coming up soon. ;) ]

photo6.jpg

Very sexy! Love the couch too!

I take all my pics that way ... or using my phone if it's a quick spontaneous one.

*whistles*
Super sexy! What a fantastic tease! :kiss:

Being a tease is what I love most. :D

*licks lips* Very nice.... :D

See something edible there? :devil:

That pic is so much more erotic than a straight nude. Mmmmmm. My juices are flowing for sure!

I totally agree. There's no fun in doing straight nudes all the time. Build em up and make them wish they could see what they want to see--imagination is the beginning of all fantasies.

Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

horny_milf, twilightdreamer, and sweetmayhem: wow. Lovely pics. Please keep posting more.

Back