I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, one thing I've learned is preserve body heat! It's only 32 degrees Fahrenheit but it feels colder due to the damp air. Brr, my toes are freezing!

What temps are you having, kind sir?

It's been getting down into the low 30's at night, but up in the mid 50's during the day. My feet tend to get a bit on the frosty side, too. Maybe we should play virtual footsies. :)

How odd - mine just died too....sort of. It used to do a g-spot twirl....now it just vibrates. Christmas gift-to-self?

What did you think of the gspot twirl? (other than it stopped working too soon;)) And yes, gift to self! I might go to the toy store on Thursday.

I think those things are only good for about 10,000 uses. :eek:

That can't be true! My Eroscilator has been going strong for 5 years. :cattail:

What did you think of the gspot twirl? (other than it stopped working too soon;)) And yes, gift to self! I might go to the toy store on Thursday.

Just as long as you don't regift!

That can't be true! My Eroscilator has been going strong for 5 years. :cattail:

Oh, sorry... I meant in one week.

You know....the rotation didn't do all that much for me. This is the one I have:

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/sp-wild-g-spot-vibrator-11417.aspx

I love that it's curved....so when I move it the tip hits my g-spot perfectly. The little twirlers felt really good - I wish they still worked - but they were on the same switch as the rotating tip.

Whatever....it still vibrates, and it's so freaking big I can cum just by squeezing it even if it's not turned on.

You know....the rotation didn't do all that much for me. This is the one I have:

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/sp-wild-g-spot-vibrator-11417.aspx

I love that it's curved....so when I move it the tip hits my g-spot perfectly. The little twirlers felt really good - I wish they still worked - but they were on the same switch as the rotating tip.

Whatever....it still vibrates, and it's so freaking big I can cum just by squeezing it even if it's not turned on.

OMMMMMMGGGGG... thanks for sharing. :D

I had a rabbit vibe once and that rabbit stopped working. It must be something about that type (?)

Oh, my thread hijack! :eek:

I dunno....that sucker has been going strong.....and I've been cumming hard.....for several years. I do have a tiny "bullet" vibe I use too, though.

Psh....do you think they're gonna mind? ;)

It's a perfect symphony! Thanks for the tip. I had a rabbit vibe once and that rabbit stopped working. It must be something about that type (?)

LOL Jonny!!!

Oh, my thread hijack! :eek:

Just curious INL, have you ever had a nipplegasm as your post suggests? Sadly, I've never known a woman who has.

Just curious INL, have you ever had a nipplegasm as your post suggests? Sadly, I've never known a woman who has.

My icky exboyfriend informed me I did often. Sadly he was a dolt.
(its windy so I have a headache, makes me sarcastic, I'll go back to listening)

I dunno....that sucker has been going strong.....and I've been cumming hard.....for several years. I do have a tiny "bullet" vibe I use too, though.

Psh....do you think they're gonna mind? ;)

LOL! Nah! I think some might be rather...er..excited. ;)

I was extremely close once. So I know they exist! It's like the holy grail for me! LOL

Sorry about your headache. I hope it goes away soon! :rose:

God I hate the wind. It makes me very grouchy! What you said makes me wonder though, you had to have your b/f tell you that you had an orgasm from nipple stimulation? You didn't know it? :confused: I probably didn't understand your comment.

LOL! Nah! I think some might be rather...er..excited. ;)

I was extremely close once. So I know they exist! It's like the holy grail for me! LOL

Hmmm... I wonder if they're intense or just a little tingle. Keep trying m'lady. You'll soon be drinking from that silver chalice.

God I hate the wind. It makes me very grouchy! What you said makes me wonder though, you had to have your b/f tell you that you had an orgasm from nipple stimulation? You didn't know it? :confused: I probably didn't understand your comment.

No,I didn't have an orgasm. I don't know who he was trying to convince me or himself*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back