The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you lucky so and so, it is absolutely beautiful round there :)
I used to stay in Betws y coed a lot and Bala :) good times!

I'm even further north than that - Bala and Betws are lovely

Have you been to my favourite place in the world? Beddgelert?

Nowhere like it

It's a gorgeous day today and we've just been shopping and saying how beautiful the sea and mountains look today

Very proud of where I live - it might be boring but when city people come here they are amazed at the beauty of th welsh countryside :)

I'm even further north than that - Bala and Betws are lovely

Have you been to my favourite place in the world? Beddgelert?

Nowhere like it

It's a gorgeous day today and we've just been shopping and saying how beautiful the sea and mountains look today

Very proud of where I live - it might be boring but when city people come here they are amazed at the beauty of th welsh countryside :)

Yes I have been there (a very long time ago) the story always facinated me.
Loved Harlech too! As a kid I was a steam train junkie, Wales was my idea of heaven :)

Yes I have been there (a very long time ago) the story always facinated me.
Loved Harlech too! As a kid I was a steam train junkie, Wales was my idea of heaven :)

Awwwww lovely

Hi everyone btw

I just jumped in this thread when I read about Wales

big welsh kisses for you all xxx

Afternoon guys :)

I'm so tired today I actually cba to move. But I have to.
It's days like these I wish the child was old enough to walk himself home from school.

Afternoon guys :)

I'm so tired today I actually cba to move. But I have to.
It's days like these I wish the child was old enough to walk himself home from school.

:( hope you are ok, parenting is exhausting! I wish someone would do the school run for me, its the most stressful time of day!

English kisses back to SL xxx

:( hope you are ok, parenting is exhausting! I wish someone would do the school run for me, its the most stressful time of day!

English kisses back to SL xxx

I think I've hit the metaphorical wall. I am beyond tired, but gladly home now, boy retrieved, cuppa on the go, dinner in the oven.......and after that it's pj's and chilling on the sofa til bedtime.

Hope you're all well :kiss:

Afternoon, all! :)

*waves to secretlover1* :D

Sorry to hear about the pervasive tiredness on this thread. I feel knackered as well after a relay race yesterday evening, a heavy day of work today, and the hint of a developing head-cold throughout both. I'm managing to remain quite bouncy, though (possibly another run this evening!). :)

*sends out virtual energy pills* :)

Afternoon, all! :)

*waves to secretlover1* :D

Sorry to hear about the pervasive tiredness on this thread. I feel knackered as well after a relay race yesterday evening, a heavy day of work today, and the hint of a developing head-cold throughout both. I'm managing to remain quite bouncy, though (possibly another run this evening!). :)

*sends out virtual energy pills* :)

Thanks for the boost :) - just about to head off on a run myself to clear away the frustrations of what has turned out to be a rather irritating day.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Oh dear, wassup? X

Oh, nothing serious really - just stupid work stuff - timings going wrong, suppliers sending the wrong materials, customers delaying payments, etc.

I was literally banging my head on the desk by home time, though... the thing about being the boss is you can't even threaten to resign if you're having a bad day!

Oh, nothing serious really - just stupid work stuff - timings going wrong, suppliers sending the wrong materials, customers delaying payments, etc.

I was literally banging my head on the desk by home time, though... the thing about being the boss is you can't even threaten to resign if you're having a bad day!

Lol know the feeling! After chatting to the chairman this evening, I literally want to shoot myself, he is delusional!

Oh dear. So clients have some odd ideas about what is reasonable.

And Daisy, they teach courses on delusional at some management schools I think :)

Oh dear. So clients have some odd ideas about what is reasonable.

And Daisy, they teach courses on delusional at some management schools I think :)

Lol yeah! At the point of shutting up shop, he is talking expansion. I can't handle it, seriously! I am being made redundant and he is talking empire building ffs!

If we were a profit making business, yeah, sure, whatever. But we are not, and we are almost out of money...totally.
This stuff fucks with my head, I don't need it!

In the middle of the economic downturn, with 7 consultants and enough work for maybe 3 of them, the senior director of my old company told us that the goal was to hire 2 more consultants before the end of the year.

Courses for it I tell you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back