Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raindear816 said:
It's good to finally meet you as well. Thank you for the candle and the well-wishes for my Dad. He's doing much better, being a good patient, and taking it easy at home. :)

ahh now that's wonderful news ! :rose:

give him a secret hug from me :)

His lil secret said:
ahh now that's wonderful news ! :rose:

give him a secret hug from me :)
Thanks, I'll do it! HUGS!

HUGS E! I know you are online somewhere... lol :rose:

Raindear816 said:
Thanks, I'll do it! HUGS!

HUGS E! I know you are online somewhere... lol :rose:

Oh yeah, I'm around here. Hugs back atcha, my dear friend!

$25.00 just to fill out FMLA paperwork??????
and a week to get it back?????

you're his doctor.. that should be done with no charge.
:mad:

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Definitely NON LIT BLURT~ so don't let this bitching session scare ya away darlin MT! :p

Truly, I'm happy you ended your 2 year long stretch of celibacy this weekend in a drunken stupor, but dammit woman, do ya have to call me at this friggin hour and wake my ass up with all of the gory details? <shiver> :eek:

Raindear816 said:
Definitely NON LIT BLURT~ so don't let this bitching session scare ya away darlin MT! :p

Truly, I'm happy you ended your 2 year long stretch of celibacy this weekend in a drunken stupor, but dammit woman, do ya have to call me at this friggin hour and wake my ass up with all of the gory details? <shiver> :eek:

Damn Ash, do you have to tell everything we talk about?!!!;) LMAO

~Elizabeth~ said:
Damn Ash, do you have to tell everything we talk about?!!!;) LMAO
LMFAO, E, darlin' if you went 2 years, you'd either be pushing up daisies, or officially nuts! :rose:

(((((((((((MR))))))))))))

Raindear816 said:
LMFAO, E, darlin' if you went 2 years, you'd either be pushing up daisies, or officially nuts! :rose:

(((((((((((((((((raindear))))))))))))))))))))))))

Raindear816 said:

Ain't that the damn truth, girlfriend. More than two days of nothing would make me nuts. lol

2 years? Damn!

~Elizabeth~ said:
(((((((((MR)))))))))))

Was just reading your location and I know that feeling, hun.

thank hon. they are changing tomorrow after I figure out what I want there. they are going to be far from nice anymore I am guessing,.

~Elizabeth~ said:
Ain't that the damn truth, girlfriend. More than two days of nothing would make me nuts. lol

2 years? Damn!
DAYUM IS RIGHT! I believe I'd spontaneously combust ~ or~ drown!

MR, I'll still be nice :) .

MysteriousRomantic said:
thank hon. they are changing tomorrow after I figure out what I want there. they are going to be far from nice anymore I am guessing,.

I wish you the best with whatever you decide, sweetie and I'm around if you need to vent. Hell, I vent with ya. lol

Raindear816 said:
DAYUM IS RIGHT! I believe I'd spontaneously combust ~ or~ drown!

MR, I'll still be nice :) .

I'm not gonna say what came to mind when you said drown. lol

Can't imagine going that friggin long. The most I've made was a month, maybe two. Then I'm like completely ravenous!

~Elizabeth~ said:
I wish you the best with whatever you decide, sweetie and I'm around if you need to vent. Hell, I vent with ya. lol

I have a feeling it would be a "hot air" vent from the frustration, but I don't mind a bit of sweating for a friend's sake, so I'm here too.:)

~Elizabeth~ said:
I'm not gonna say what came to mind when you said drown. lol

Can't imagine going that friggin long. The most I've made was a month, maybe two. Then I'm like completely ravenous!

are we talking about sex? I went 13 years

MysteriousRomantic said:
are we talking about sex? I went 13 years
i went 13 years too, then officially lost my virginity. Bless your heart, MR.

Raindear816 said:
I have a feeling it would be a "hot air" vent from the frustration, but I don't mind a bit of sweating for a friend's sake, so I'm here too.:)

Oh Ash, you know me too damn well. I'm so full of hot air, I swear I could fly a balloon there with just me. :eek: :eek:

~Elizabeth~ said:
Oh Ash, you know me too damn well. I'm so full of hot air, I swear I could fly a balloon there with just me. :eek: :eek:
Always have loved balloons! :D Aw hell, I don't mind, that's what friends are for.

May I blurt?

HOW can he fucking flirt so soon?

End blurt thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back