Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story.:) Unless it is someone I don't know from Adam, then they get ignored. Can't begin to count the generic pm's I get that say, "Cookie..can I taste your cookie?' Gag. hehe

some people are so Unoriginal... I'd probably hit you up by saying "hey would Love to lickthe cream from your centre..." But I'm not that crass. Good morning to babygirls and Daddies of the world.

True story.:) Unless it is someone I don't know from Adam, then they get ignored. Can't begin to count the generic pm's I get that say, "Cookie..can I taste your cookie?' Gag. hehe

PM to Cookie:

I shouldn't talk to you. You're too sweet and I'm diabetic.

Smartass Monday in full song!!!

*giggles* I always unoriginal PMs ... my name isn't so easy to pun with.
Got NY room mostly done, which is a feat. Its quite chilly here. And Littlun keeps turning the fans on! Brr! *shivers*

"Get some sleep sweetie - I'm sure Daddy C feels better about you missing work now too!":kiss:

*giggles* you'd have to ask him

In response to that crazy PM I just read..
tumblr_mer0jxZ8EY1qafto3.jpg

110% curious about that pm.

Good morning to my lovely family!
Hayley, adore the new AV and I'm sure that Daddy C is not 'too' mad at you! Sweet dreams.

Thank you. Felt more me. Daddy approved too.

some people are so Unoriginal... I'd probably hit you up by saying "hey would Love to lict the cream from your centre..." But I'm not that crass. Good morning to babygirls and Daddies of the world.

Yes you can be lame at times.
*grins* I love LOVE your new av :heart:

Strong winds and rain does not make you have the ability to stay remotely dry even with an umbrella.

And someone on fb peeved me off

Last edited:
:( "Hello Daddies and Baby Girls and hello and welcome to Inflate Slowly. Oh family, I am so very, very sad. Logged onto Facebook while I was still here at the office and just found out a very dear friend from Ecuador has died..... I know he's gone to join his beloved wife who preceeded him but, oh I'm going to miss his cheerful little notes. He was so eager for the SO and I to come visit and stay with him........Sorry......." (Going to find more tissues)

:( "Hello Daddies and Baby Girls and hello and welcome to Inflate Slowly. Oh family, I am so very, very sad. Logged onto Facebook while I was still here at the office and just found out a very dear friend from Ecuador has died..... I know he's gone to join his beloved wife who preceeded him but, oh I'm going to miss his cheerful little notes. He was so eager for the SO and I to come visit and stay with him........Sorry......." (Going to find more tissues)

*huge hugs* I'm so sorry peaches.
Wish I could help more

Welcome inflate slowly :)

Peaches, my dear ... I am so very, very sorry.
Always here with a shoulder and tissues and bevvie of choice

Hi peaches...so sorry to hear of your loss. Good friends are hard to come by, funny friends even harder.

"Thank you my beautiful sisters. I will miss him and the world will be a sadder place without him - he and his lady wife were very special.":rose:

Peaches, sounds like you really need a slice or five of my Peaches' praline crumble cake, which I am in this moment renaming just for you. Love you, Mama. C'mon over, I.know this bar we can go to.

"Thank you Daddy Stan.... Bella....you think they'll notice I'm not here tomorrow?:rolleyes:"

If they know what's good fer 'em, they won't! We can go to that.one place first to make sure all systems are go ... then we could both have a reason to drink LOL.

"Heading out from work now - it's POURING rain and windy. And I need to try and get to the grocery store.....eventually. Maybe not tonight though - Managing grocery bags, umbrella and my behind on a steep gravel driveway in the rain in the dark - NOT one of my better moments usually:rolleyes:"

"Heading out from work now - it's POURING rain and windy. And I need to try and get to the grocery store.....eventually. Maybe not tonight though - Managing grocery bags, umbrella and my behind on a steep gravel driveway in the rain in the dark - NOT one of my better moments usually:rolleyes:"

Not sure it'd be anyone's. I just hope you have sexy/pretty knickers on in case you go ass over tit

HUGE HUGS/KISSES/CUDDLES FROM ALL OF US HERE PEACHES. SORRY FOR OUR LOSS!!!

This is a little late in the day, but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. L!et me know if there's anything I can do!

:heart: Keri

Not sure it'd be anyone's. I just hope you have sexy/pretty knickers on in case you go ass over tit

(LMAO) "Had my share of 'Jack and Jill' moments out here....never seemed to matter how attractive I looked at the top of the hill, by the time I make it down to the bottom I need a shower and plenty of bandages." (Giggle snorts) "Have to pity the poor cashier at the pharmacy one Fourth of July who told me to 'have a nice day' - I just glared at him through the blood and the tears, grabbed the bag of bandages, tape and such and snarled 'does it LOOK like I'm having a nice day?':eek:"

*groans and flexes her fingers* Of course my sister would want several French braids tonight, directly after her shower ... and she with her insanely thick hair that takes me forever to part!

And the daughter doesn't wanna go to bed again ... OF COURSE she wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her aunt instead of sleep. Sleep would make far too much sense ...

(LMAO) "Had my share of 'Jack and Jill' moments out here....never seemed to matter how attractive I looked at the top of the hill, by the time I make it down to the bottom I need a shower and plenty of bandages." (Giggle snorts) "Have to pity the poor cashier at the pharmacy one Fourth of July who told me to 'have a nice day' - I just glared at him through the blood and the tears, grabbed the bag of bandages, tape and such and snarled 'does it LOOK like I'm having a nice day?':eek:"

*giggles* oh dear. I've known friends with hills like that.
Lol well that was a pretty silly thing of the cashier to say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back