Hey Beth!!

Don't kill your thread, just post as and when you want

I'm with you on the self esteem thing

Naughty girl smoking.......I've never smoked.....ahem....well, not for 12 years

Post some pics of your puddy cat

Hey me :rose:

12 years, awesome!

I could share lots of cat pics :)

I'm with _me_ with a dont close vote, but you must do what is right for you. If you need a break, just leave it for a while, we will still be here for you when you get back

for the recordings (though you are right, even you may struggle to make phlegm sound erotic). No comment on the smoking except 3 hours!!! I surprised your throat wasn't raw afterwards!

Moi? How I could I possible cause you to ramble??? I do love them though

Hurrah for the cat. I need to do some ironing as well, but getting my dog to lie on the pile of clothes is just going to end in tears (mine) and a big clothes bill...

My throat was raw! And for more than a day too.

I don't know why you cause them, you just do. It's a scientific certainty like the grass being green (except when it is yellowing and dying obviously) :rolleyes:

Lol aww bless your dog. What do you have?

What else to share with you all....erm..

Found out something cool today. One of my newer friends is a published author. He signs the books he sells from his own company but the ones amazon and barnes and noble sell are not. I bought my copy from amazon and it was signed :) Turns out, before we met he had sent amazon only one box of signed ones so that he could make random people smile. I got one of those copies!!

It might just be me that thinks thats cool...but I dont care :D

climbs into your lap and kisses your cheek :)

I'm sure we'll have something organised for the special day. I just gotta think of what. Maybe a bit of blogtv

Putting my arms around you. Good girl :)

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great.

Back