Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if I should go out back and start gathering the animals two by two, we've had so much rain! The flowers I planted are looking fantastic, however.

I have to say, after having a fun-filled weekend with friends, too much wine, and an O series of our own on Sunday night, I woke up in a fantastic mood yesterday.... on a Monday! I think I've found a prescription for the Mondays!!!

Today I was a little grumpy when the kid jumped on me around 4 am, but nothing a little coffee won't fix. Who wants to join me? Today's flavor: Carmel Vanilla Creme.

Have a great day, :heart:bugs!

Here's a few more of the O series...

O16
O17
O18

I remember those kiddie days of early morning wakenings lol
Great pics as always sweetie:kiss::rose:

How was your night out hun?
It was fantastic, thank you. I had a little too much wine and a whole lot of fun.

This rear end has nothing to be super shy about or the body that goes along with it for that matter. Very beautiful and sexy woman. Keep em coming.
Wow ~ how'd you repost that....tricky! Thank you. My ass *is* supershy, indeed, but there are a few pics rolling around out there. :cattail:

that you hun??
That's my supershy ass-end, yes it is.

Heatwave over and normal weather resumes :(
Rain, rain and more rain lol
Boooo hissssss

Very nice
I did have a great weekend thanks
Excellent!

Those pics certainly perked the week up
I'm glad :)

I remember those kiddie days of early morning wakenings lol
Great pics as always sweetie
I notice you say you remember, but don't say that you miss being up that early LOL ;)

Amazing pics as always!!!
Thanks, babe!

The end of the O...

Just the series, folks. Not O's in general. I anticipate many more of those to come. Pun intended.

O19
O20
O21

Wishing you all many, many Os, my lovebugs! And, yes, that's my supershy ass making a rare appearance... :cattail:

I will take my coffee black, and I would be very happy to have more of the O series... the red tease is very nice under those overalls... and that sexy little ass :D

I think the hint of face is as sexy as anything. Don't get me wrong I love the whole package, but that face....:D

O19 and O20 are awrsome. I can't help my hands being super wet and busy. Hope to see of yoyr supershy booty

I am in SoCal, come over for some sunshine and little cloth time.

Awesome!!!! O19 is very yummy.
:kiss: Thank you.

I will take my coffee black, and I would be very happy to have more of the O series... the red tease is very nice under those overalls... and that sexy little ass
Why, thank you

I think the hint of face is as sexy as anything. Don't get me wrong I love the whole package, but that face....
Thank you ~ that made me :eek:

O19 and O20 are awrsome. I can't help my hands being super wet and busy. Hope to see of yoyr supershy booty

I am in SoCal, come over for some sunshine and little cloth time.
Oh, to see a little sunshine! Let's meet at the beach ~ to give my supershy booty a tan!! LOL

Very sexy young lady!!
And *that's* why you are my favorite Prince. :kiss:

Happy Hump day lovebugs!

Feeling a little bit naughty tonight, and wishing the Mr and I didn't work opposite schedules. I need to release some tension from a very long week.

So tell me, do you secretly like to watch?

Feeling a little bit naughty tonight, and wishing the Mr and I didn't work opposite schedules. I need to release some tension from a very long week.

So tell me, do you secretly like to watch?
[/URL]

I would love to watch. ;)

I am wondering if I should go out back and start gathering the animals two by two, we've had so much rain! The flowers I planted are looking fantastic, however.

I have to say, after having a fun-filled weekend with friends, too much wine, and an O series of our own on Sunday night, I woke up in a fantastic mood yesterday.... on a Monday! I think I've found a prescription for the Mondays!!!

Today I was a little grumpy when the kid jumped on me around 4 am, but nothing a little coffee won't fix. Who wants to join me? Today's flavor: Carmel Vanilla Creme.

Have a great day, :heart:bugs!

Here's a few more of the O series...

O16
O17
O18

The overall look is killing me.... I'm loving your nipples... yes yes yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back