Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1410gsr

Really Experienced
Ladies what's the wierdest object you used to masturbate with? Tell me and maybe you could share the story too

The weirdest? Wow that's actually hard to choose from. Before I had toys, I used a lot of household objects. I almost became obsessed with sticking random phallic shaped objects inside myself. I've stuck veggies, the handle of the original swiffer sweeper- with the nubs on it *shudder*, but I guess the weirdest has to be the handle of a toilet brush (unused). I realized that if I lay the brush end on the rug, I could get enough resistance to hump it was my lover ; p

The weirdest? Wow that's actually hard to choose from. Before I had toys, I used a lot of household objects. I almost became obsessed with sticking random phallic shaped objects inside myself. I've stuck veggies, the handle of the original swiffer sweeper- with the nubs on it *shudder*, but I guess the weirdest has to be the handle of a toilet brush (unused). I realized that if I lay the brush end on the rug, I could get enough resistance to hump it was my lover ; p
Would love to watch that

Yeah, there's this amazing handle on one of my household items....*shivers*;)

I was talking to someone yesterday and they told me about using a barbie when she was younger (as a dildo)

Would love to watch that

In the pluming section of walmart there is a small yellow plunger that one would use on a sink - it has a handle that is Perfect to use as a dildo for a woman or prostate massager for a male. got it, put it downstairs in my pluming section and wife found it, accused me of not properly hiding my toys, took some tiime to convince her that it was a plunger - had to actually show her next time we went to wal mart but she knew that I got it in hopes of using it on her one evening.

Weirdness

Yes please explain the daughter wife thing, i still think the beer bottle is crazy

Wife likes wine and beer bottles , bananas and even one of those roll on deodourant containers. Cucumbers too.

Uh, the handle of a fork (it was about as thick as my thumb and made of black plastic) was pretty weird, for me.

While at the office my husband wanted me to send him a photo of something different. I went with a Sharipe marker.... Made for a great photo.

"Everything but the kitchen sink.."

That would have been my answer. You know, if I was female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back