Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
650

46 MWM here in the 650- would love to chat with women in my area for a potential connection!
 
This thread makes no sense...there should be some sort of easy way to access the Area codes...spreadsheet or something.

This post by post thing doesn't work
 
Sure doesn't. It's getting to the point it's going to be easier going back
To the bar scene to meet someone.
 
212/718/516

48 year old married guy here, athletic, strong sex drive, looking to meet a like-minded woman in the area.

:rose::rose:
 
I'd pay good money for the spreadsheet that shows how many of these people get caught by their S.O. eventually.... And the seconadary that says the S.O. doesn't take everything they own for the rest of their lives for it....
 
I'd pay good money for the spreadsheet that shows how many of these people get caught by their S.O. eventually.... And the seconadary that says the S.O. doesn't take everything they own for the rest of their lives for it....

How about a simply index on the first page of the thread? I don't know how to do that but it seems like it would be extremely useful
 
Just found this thread. Looked like a good idea at the beginning, though this page doesn't sound so promising. I'm married. My husband is a great friend and companion. I like living with him. He has no interest in sex. If I would just give him blow jobs once or twice a week and never expect anything in return he would be in heaven. I, however, have needs that have not been met for a long, long time. I have not been kissed in 9 years. I get no hugs, hand holding, affection. Sex is mechanical and no passion, foreplay, etc. I have to get him hard and do all the work while he sighs and gets impatient. I do enjoy chatting when I have the time. I am a professional woman and free time at home in front of my computer is very limited. I could actually make face to face time near my work more easily than private computer time. I am looking for an affectionate man in the southern Delaware area (302 area code) who wants to cuddle and kiss and let the passion take us there. I know you don't exist, but I keep on trying. I am middle age and considered attractive. Please PM me if you are interested in what I am looking for. I don't have alot of free time for chat buddies, sorry.
 
Someone's mailbox has filled up in record time. Not an upset there. Let me know once you've weeded through all the garbage if interested in a response.
 
Lol

This thread is about ridiculous, anyone come up with that spreadsheet yet?
 
Most definitely, that spread sheet will be distributed Lit-wide any day now, and amazing, sock-rocking sex will hit an all-time high. Film at 11.
 
Gotta love people who think someone else should organize 34 pages of posts into an index to make things easier for them.

Here's an idea for Generations X and Y: actually do it yourself instead of bitching about how someone else ought to do it for you.

And while I'm on a roll...GET OFF MY LAWN!

:)
 
Yikes. Sorry I just don't know how to do it. I'm not bitching, I'm just suggesting. I can figure it out in time but I don't have the time right now so I just made the suggestion. Thanks for judging me so quickly. Now got find your little paper cup and don't forget to take your Viagara too.
 
Sorry I just don't know how to do it.


Don't know how to do it? We're not launching the Space Shuttle here. You go through every single post on 34 pages of posts and record every user name and their area code. You type it up and post it. Then you amend it every time someone new posts. Tedious and painstaking and time consuming. Sounds like a perfect job for someone else to do for you while you stand around with your dick in your hand.
 
773/708

Open minded exactly 1/2 mile west of Midway - neglected & untouched going on 6 years!

Let's see, really if this works - I know I am not alone, so don't hesitate to write or ask me "ANYTHING" we owe this to ourselves!

And deserve more even though we don't want to or for whatever reason are unable to change our present situation are very much alive & everything works! Even if we have lot of miles us & imperfections or flaws, have very REAL needs, desires and the drive is very much alive!

Say hi, I can chat or exchange text/pix 24/7 hassle free!

I have waited long enough, you?
 
479 area code

Any women in the 479 area? Seems this is a desert. Anyway, feel free to pm or chat on nearly anything. ICQ from the dark ages, too...
 
Gotta love people who think someone else should organize 34 pages of posts into an index to make things easier for them.

Here's an idea for Generations X and Y: actually do it yourself instead of bitching about how someone else ought to do it for you.

And while I'm on a roll...GET OFF MY LAWN!

:)

I never said to organize all the previous posts....but starting from here out there should be a way for people to just look up people in a specific area code.
This has nothing to do with just me. If you find it exciting to sift through all the pages trying to find your area code...Have fun!
An organized system would make it easier for those who are looking, thus a better chance for action. Most people are lazy and won't take the time to look through page after page. Sorry for having a brain :rolleyes:
 
I never said to organize all the previous posts....but starting from here out there should be a way for people to just look up people in a specific area code.
This has nothing to do with just me. If you find it exciting to sift through all the pages trying to find your area code...Have fun!
An organized system would make it easier for those who are looking, thus a better chance for action. Most people are lazy and won't take the time to look through page after page. Sorry for having a brain :rolleyes:

I think its a good idea myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top