bi handjob buddies

As a young boy my friend Melvin and I raced home to his house everyday after school and jacked each other off. We didn't have porn but were kids, We could cum 5 times a day looking at tampon instructions. He was better endowed than myself so I really liked pumping his big shaft. That was more than 55 years ago. Today I met a guy I have been chatting with via emails and we met at an Excitement Video store. We stood at the movie rack looking at Tranny videos close beside each other and I was able to rub his cock through his pant leg as we stood there. He had come without underwear so it felt nice. After a bit we went out to my car. It was a busy shopping plaza at 10 in the morning but I had brought a lap blanket. As we sat in the car he was able to lower his pants covered with the lap blanket. I then had a wonderful time jacking him off as people walked all around us at the Plaza. He found it extremely exciting and I enjoyed feeling his cock.
Very nice. Thanks for sharing this.
 
Monday around Richmond Powhatan?

Hello, anyone around the Richmond area? I'll be there Monday and would like to have some fun. Also looking for a friend in the VA beach area?
 
mutual masterbation

At 12 my friend showed me how to jack off by jacking me off. Seemed like the easiest way. We didn't feel like it was gay, it was fun, it felt good and none of the 12 year old girls were offering to jack us off. So he did me and goddamn if that wasn't the best thing I ever felt even though at the moment I thought something might have broken. Why the hell was that sticky cream shooting out of my cock like a firehose, what the fuck had Melvin done. Most of all why did it feel so good. Well Melvin explained Baby Juice tome and since I wasn't likely to get Melvin pregnant it seemed a good thing. Melvin's own cock was swinging around and considerably bigger than mine was at it's finest moment. I kind of owed him and I wanted to feel his big cock so I stroked his shaft as he had done mine. Playing with the big head as I knew now how good that could feel. Melvin lifted his ass about a foot off the bed , groaned and I pumped a considerable amount of Baby Juice out all over his belly and chest. That started a ritual where each day as we got out of school we hurried to his house, stripped and lay down naked on his bed. We jacked each other off and prevented what seemed like hundreds of possible babies. We weren't gay or bi, we were heroes , draining baby juice out to prevent unwanted pregnancies. OK, so our baby juice wasn't going to end up in a vagina anyhow but we were 12 and saving the world. We could talk about vaginas, dream about vaginas and practice in case we were ever called upon the fertilize a vagina, well we damn well knew how. We didn't advertise , but we were available night and day as long as Mom let us go out of the house.
 
Bicurious guy in Kentucky, close to bowling Green and Owensboro. Would love to find a guy close by to do some mutual masterbation, and eventually trade handjobs...maybe more 😉
 
Toronto area anyone?
Would be interested in first meeting at an adult video store with private viewing rooms that allow multiple viewers. Maybe we only jerk our selves the first couple of times until we are both comfortable but eventually maybe we reach out and jerk each other.
PM me if interested.
 
trusting

Although it has to be with the right friends it should be that relaxing and natural to just enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.
 
Back
Top