Why do some of you think you're being treated unfairly at Literotica?

He's been bitching and moaning about the same thing for years. Sad thing is, it really does disturb him. Like, seriously. He's got a screw loose somewhere. Someone "not being consistent with the rules" is a dire threat to his mental stability, and a serious problem to society which we all should be rising up against. Just look at his last post.

The rational response is to say Well then leave, douchebag.

But no, he chooses to stay and stalk/harass the owner. Its just sad. Laurel's got a grown up baby attached at the hip.

Laurel can do whatever the f she wants. She doesn't "have" to do anything. It's her site.

Ironically, she's been very indulgent towards him despite multiple calls for him to be bounced on the AH. He's gotten away with tons of shit he shouldn't have. So big baby screaming about the "RULES" is the one of the main ones to benefit from her being "inconsistent."

The GB is a tougher crowd than the AH though. He can't get away with being such a douche here cuz no one gives a shit about his story file. Which is why he's always bitching about the GB being a "cesspool"

Also, it's not in good grace to talk smack about a site owner on his or her own turf. That's stupid. Smart people don't do that. Laurel is still human, and humans have feelings and perceptions of people. Go and start your own site! Make your own kind of music, like Cass Elliott said.

I've visited sites where the admin actually goes in and CHANGES the posts of people, making them look dumb and then proceeding to BAN them for a difference of opinion. This is nothing. Site owners can do whatever they want.

Not giving a shit is not the same thing as enabling, fuckhead.
You brought and continue to bring the bullshit upon yourself.
It is not my responsibility to make sure you have a good time here or that you are treated fairly.
Jesus H.

I mean they would never laugh at horrid things said by a certain user with a bazillion names, right? I think they should be shamed endlessly for enabling his racist rants.

That's why dishrag is getting all histrionic again. He lost his racist enablers aj and binky and now he can only enable the biggest racist, misogynist on the website and yet he's the victim.

You have to laugh at 3rd world mentalities. :)

It is in your head because you KEEP on pretending there is someone out there sexually abusing you. You wish that was the case, keep trying, perhaps someday all your wishes will come true.

Not my website dumbass.

Try to keep up.

You try so hard, and fail, every time!

It does it all the time, no one else is concerned about what it attempts to do.

OMG EMS!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. You creepy stalker you!!!

:rose::rose:

keep on keepin' on!

ENABLERS!

cropped-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1978-00-645-902-e1357256565849.jpg

Because the RED HENZ are TATTOOED THUGS

^^^^^This "victim statement" comes from the guy who recently promoted curb stomping Hillary Clinton, illustrating his enthusiasm for doing this with a GIF image of a guy with a swastika tattoo curb stomping another person.

I hope the FBI checks out this psychologically disturbed guy. He's been making these sort of angry and violent statements for a long time now, lately under various aliases related to the names Busybody or BB. The Lit monitors keep banning him, but he keeps coming back with his highly disturbed statements.

^^^^^This "victim statement" comes from the guy who recently promoted curb stomping Hillary Clinton, illustrating his enthusiasm for doing this with a GIF image of a guy with a swastika tattoo curb stomping another person.

I hope the FBI checks out this psychologically disturbed guy. He's been making these sort of angry and violent statements for a long time now, lately under various aliases related to the names Busybody or BB. The Lit monitors keep banning him, but he keeps coming back with his highly disturbed statements.

Dude..BB has been reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, and BBC.

1st Amendment is his fucking shield. Even though I doubt "he" is a US citizen.

He's the old mottled-skinned granduncle you see every year at Thanksgiving, sitting in his old sunken chair in the corner doing that annoying wet smacking thing with his lips and smelling like stale urine. Every now and then the Tourette's flares up and he goes off, swinging his cane at some ghost in front of him, yelling racist and sexist profanities.

Nobody really wants him there, but since he's family, you gotta put up with him until the Shady Acres boys come to take him back to the home. Then your poor suffering aunty goes to scrub the pee stain out from the chair cushion with Clorox. :D

I did NOTHING of the SORT

I said CuntClinton:mad:

Dude..BB has been reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, and BBC.

1st Amendment is his fucking shield. Even though I doubt "he" is a US citizen.

He's definitely drawing heat toward himself. He plays cute at times to try to mask his stalking type behavior, but the pattern is unmistakable. With other right wingers making excuses for him, he continues to find just enough audience to return, time after time.

His "free speech" includes a pattern of angry posts directed toward the hosts of a privately owned website. At some point, he could end up with a restraining order, particularly since he has crossed the line with violent statements about public figures.

He's the old mottled-skinned granduncle you see every year at Thanksgiving, sitting in his old sunken chair in the corner doing that annoying wet smacking thing with his lips and smelling like stale urine. Every now and then the Tourette's flares up and he goes off, swinging his cane at some ghost in front of him, yelling racist and sexist profanities.

Nobody really wants him there, but since he's family, you gotta put up with him until the Shady Acres boys come to take him back to the home. Then your poor suffering aunty goes to scrub the pee stain out from the chair cushion with Clorox. :D

tenor.gif

ha! who knew Reemy had a redeeming value

He's definitely drawing heat toward himself. He plays cute at times to try to mask his stalking type behavior, but the pattern is unmistakable. With other right wingers making excuses for him, he continues to find just enough audience to return, time after time.

His "free speech" includes a pattern of angry posts directed toward the hosts of a privately owned website. At some point, he could end up with a restraining order, particularly since he has crossed the line with violent statements about public figures.

60810320.jpg

BB fucking tickles me.

He's like that dude that pisses you off, makes you so angry, tugs at your jacket, then turns around and innocently says, "Who me?", then you just can't help but BOL. Then you think to yourself, "WTF"?

:(

Last edited:
I don't mind the other part, spacekowboy.

But good to know that that incident that I was referring to had to do with context,
rather than an official position or the beginning of a pattern.

I'm sorry that I sank my teeth so deeply.

BB fucking tickles me.

He's like that dude that pisses you off, makes you so angry, tugs at your jacket, then turns around and innocently says, "Who me?", then you just can't help but BOL. Then you think to yourself, "WTF"?

:(
giphy.gif

What the fuck does BOL mean?

This business has an owner. But this owner runs this place like a club house and a pouty little brat. She created this cesspool.

We are all responsible for what goes on here.

We contribute or deposit our shit here and laurel gets put on clean up duty.

She can't please all of us and never will.

What a thankless job.

I'd like a refund on my membership fee and lots of warm fuzzies. :cool:

Lots of haters in this thread. Makes it easy to take notes as a newb.

Back