Americans apologize for Trump

Americans: "We're sorry about Trump."

Rest of the world: "Trump is Trump. How about the fact
that nearly half of you decided to put a racist, sociopath prick into office in order to ruin decades of gains in civil rights?"

Americans: "Good point. We'll shut up now."

Trump will have supporters in Alberta and Newfoundland, the rest of the country would smile if he was assassinated.:)

giphy.gif

Thank god President Trump is an embarrassment, certainly to the world of corrupt politics. He is indeed a very large embarrassment to the Evening News, that has been lying to us every night for the past 60 years (since JFK, MLK, RFK). A yuge embarrassment to the DeepState architects of 9/11 and the cabal of NewWorldOrder despots.
President Trump is an embarrassment by mending fences around the world, revitalizing our domestic economy, trying to achieve some border security, trimming regulations, lowering taxes, fixing ObamaCare, etc.
President Trump 2020 lock. Say goodbye to the murderous corruption conducted by the Clintons. Hillary "I want the Iranian people to know, I will attack Iran" Clinton, cheated, lied, stole and killed while spending a half billion dollars during her campaign. Nobody but HER could have lost such a rigged election. Donna Brazil, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich.

I was in a deep state in your mom.

Thank god President Trump is an embarrassment, certainly to the world of corrupt politics. He is indeed a very large embarrassment to the Evening News, that has been lying to us every night for the past 60 years (since JFK, MLK, RFK). A yuge embarrassment to the DeepState architects of 9/11 and the cabal of NewWorldOrder despots.
President Trump is an embarrassment by mending fences around the world, revitalizing our domestic economy, trying to achieve some border security, trimming regulations, lowering taxes, fixing ObamaCare, etc.
President Trump 2020 lock. Say goodbye to the murderous corruption conducted by the Clintons. Hillary "I want the Iranian people to know, I will attack Iran" Clinton, cheated, lied, stole and killed while spending a half billion dollars during her campaign. Nobody but HER could have lost such a rigged election. Donna Brazil, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich.

I have to LOL. He has not mended a damn thing. Things are worse than ever, even between Americans.

Why are you jacking Zac Effron's abs picture and passing it off as yours?

How do you REALLY look?

At least THE CAPITAL'S have Lord Stanley's Cup!

:)

We can fix the rest of that shit later.

Americans apologize for Trump (snip)

Sorry my dear, but some things are so viscerally putrid that there isn't an apology that will work .
Canadia should apologize for Quebec.

Et pourquoi diable devraient-ils? Fuck une bande de trous du cul anal deporable!

Too bad Obama isn't president any longer. His apologies for the U.S. existing don't carry as much weight these days.

Motorboat! But,but,but,but,but,but,but,but,but......

Republicans have such a nice attitude.

To be more accurate not Republicans....Trumpites. Much like the insect world has cockroaches, the Republicans have Trumpites.

You're so erudite FIRED!:mad:

"I do not think that word means what you think it means." Inigo Montoya

Comshaw

Back