South Carolina Role Call

Just thought I'd give this a bump...just for the hell of it. :D
 
Sitting around waiting on Florence - that bitch is going to mess up next weekend.
 
Group chatting

that would be awesome if we could get a decent group of people chatting in here no telling the fun that could be had for all who wanted to have some if we could just meet people like us or interested in some of the things we like as well.

Okay sgtsundevil: Since the chatting continues to remain extremely slow maybe we need to get it on a subject that all would reply on.

Shall we start a topic that might start chatter other than are you from the Carolina's

Topics that tend to interest people.
1. Do you go to an adult type club/establishment to enjoy relieving sexual needs.
2. Do you like to screw in public and if yes where is your favorite places.
3. Are you into threesomes, foursomes or moresomes. If yes describe a time in which you participated in one.
4. What topic do you consider taboo but still tend to fantasize about it.
5. Or maybe a little truth or dare

War Bonds Swingers
 
So the wife and a friend (female) were drinking and had gotten into some porn movies and a girl girl scene came up and the friend asked the wife if she had ever done it and the wife said no and they both decided to give it a try. they did it one time and always talked about bringing me into it and about a year later she told me and we set it up a few more time with our friend whom we are still friends with these days but does not share that with her hubby and we respect her wishes, several other encounters have happened over the years and we just like to make friends and see where it may go. so how did you two get started or how did everyone else get started.
 
In the Midlands, native to SC but known to roam. Hit me up if you'd like to chat, I need some consoling after Clemson wrecked my night!
 
Getting started

So the wife and a friend (female) were drinking and had gotten into some porn movies and a girl girl scene came up and the friend asked the wife if she had ever done it and the wife said no and they both decided to give it a try. they did it one time and always talked about bringing me into it and about a year later she told me and we set it up a few more time with our friend whom we are still friends with these days but does not share that with her hubby and we respect her wishes, several other encounters have happened over the years and we just like to make friends and see where it may go. so how did you two get started or how did everyone else get started.

Most of our adult friends were found through two sources. While in Charlotte NC we used to go to a swingers club called the Estate. We met a number of couples that way. One single guy on a few occasions.

The other way we met couples was back when we lived in Durham NC. The adult web sites weren't quite so easy to find and my wife and I created our own BBW website. Found lots of friends that way. Oh how we miss NC.

War Bonds Swingers
 
One of the more enjoyable nights that I recall was at the Estate in Charlotte NC. We had made friends with a two other couples and had two single guys hanging around. We all went up to one of the group rooms and had a little fun. My wife was the one who ended up with the two guys and had them both popping off onto her face within no time.

War Bonds Swingers
 
50-year old couple in the midlands, want to be watched

Howdy - BDSM kinksters want folks to watch. Message me for details. Both of us are fit, fun, attractive, and kinky as hell.

Thanks!
 
Hey all 28 well come the 17th 29year old male kinda hopin to find someone to hang out with for my birthday honestly couples or single females preferably . i tend to roam from laurens to greenville and back every few days
 
Back
Top