Hooray for Scott Walker!

Last edited:
If you look back through this thread, you will see all the people who predicted the Foxxcon development was some sort of scam, that the plant would never be built, and no jobs would be created. Well, construction of the factory is underway, Foxconn is opening auxiliary sites in other Wisconsin cities like Green Bay and Eau Claire, including its North American headquarters in Milwaukee, it is investing $100 million in engineering and innovation research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and...

Foxconn is ramping up its recruiting efforts before the Mount Pleasant campus even opens. Company representatives visited the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus Monday, Sept. 17 to meet with potential future employees....

In addition to the 13,000 jobs promise, Foxconn has also committed to hiring at least 3,000 veterans. There's no specific quota related to UW System alums, but UWM Chancellor Mark Mone said the university is positioned to provide qualified job prospects.

This was just the beginning of Foxconn's "2018 Fall College Career Fair:"

September 18 St. Norbert

September 21 UW-Madison

September 26 UW-Platteville

September 26 Marquette

September 27 UW-Eau Claire

September 27 Milwaukee School of Engineering

October 3 UW-Green Bay

October 11 Waukesha County Technical College​

In June 2018, Foxconn partnered with UWM to pilot their first international co-op program in Wisconsin. UWM engineering students will study at the university in Taiwan and work at a Foxconn facility there before returning to UWM to complete their degrees....

Additionally, Foxconn has pledged $1 million over the next three years to the “Smart Cities – Smart Futures” competition to generate ideas for game-changing innovative solutions in the fields of sustainable environment, smart mobility, advanced manufacturing, smart homes and smart health.​

J. Gregg, Seeking future employees: Foxconn kicks off ‘Fall College Career Fair’ with stop at UWM, WITI - News 6 (Sep. 17, 2018).

My goodness! How terrible this all is!
 
Oh shit you're about to get destroyed again!

Foxconn now declines to say it plans to build type of factory named in state, local contracts

Opponents file legal challenge to Racine's bid to use water from Lake Michigan for Foxconn

“Why are we spending so much money, giving this company so much money, on something that could fall through?” Bauer asked. “Really, why aren’t they paying for a lot of this if they want to be here so badly?”


Fuck you've gotten taken by an Orange Nazi and now you've been taken by a multinational corporation that could give two fucks about it's employees. You're the easiest mark there is dawn. Good job, racist.

Why do you keep repeating the same arguments, which continue to be refuted? :confused:
 
Why do you keep repeating the same arguments, which continue to be refuted? :confused:

Dan_c00000 seems to crave my attention, specifically. Unfortunately for him, I don't waste my time on his posts anymore. They are usually inane, unsupported, or untrue; so why bother?

So he repeats stale arguments I've destroyed before in the hope that it will lure me to respond again. I only noticed this time, however, because you responded to him. That's fine. I probably should pay more attention to dan_c00000. I do pity him. From the little clues you can pick up about his life, he's a frustrated mediocrity in a go-nowhere job. I suspect his self-perceived polemical victories here at Lit are simply a desperate attempt at self-esteem. I's almost a shame all he ever actually does is make a fool of himself.
 
Just a quick list of all the posts on this thread alone that you've ducked, ignored, haven't refuted, lied about, and have literally destroyed everything you've ever posted in this thread.

1. This was from yesterday. There are three things there you ignored and lied about but I'm a nice guy so I'm going to count it as one.

2. Another five things you blew off but again I'm count it as one (real count: 8).

3. Another three things but again I'm a nice guy (real count: 11).

4. Here's another one.

It was getting so easy to own you that I made a post about you ducking posts. That's a total of five posts you've ducked, ignored, lied, failed to refute, and have been absolutely been fucking destroyed by. The real count is 12 but again, nice guy.

I'm not even going to throw in your obvious racism (which you're still ducking and getting clowned on). Or your hatred of poor/working class people.

That's at least 14 things you've ducked, lied, failed to refuted, have been caught being racist, and have generally gotten your ass handed to you. That's a lot dawn. It's very sad. I'd tell you to quit but triggering you is so impossibly easy. Especially, when you haven't bothered to refute the fact that you're a huge racist.
 
Just a quick list of all the posts on this thread alone that you've ducked, ignored, haven't refuted, lied about, and have literally destroyed everything you've ever posted in this thread.

1. This was from yesterday. There are three things there you ignored and lied about but I'm a nice guy so I'm going to count it as one.

2. Another five things you blew off but again I'm count it as one (real count: 8).

3. Another three things but again I'm a nice guy (real count: 11).

4. Here's another one.

It was getting so easy to own you that I made a post about you ducking posts. That's a total of five posts you've ducked, ignored, lied, failed to refute, and have been absolutely been fucking destroyed by. The real count is 12 but again, nice guy.

I'm not even going to throw in your obvious racism (which you're still ducking and getting clowned on). Or your hatred of poor/working class people.

That's at least 14 things you've ducked, lied, failed to refuted, have been caught being racist, and have generally gotten your ass handed to you. That's a lot dawn. It's very sad. I'd tell you to quit but triggering you is so impossibly easy. Especially, when you haven't bothered to refute the fact that you're a huge racist.

There are a couple of reasons that I sometimes ignore your posts. One is that many of them are just repeating the same thing, and you frequently include no proof of any kind. Once your arguments have been refuted, I don't bother with them.

And this brings up something else. I am still waiting for a response to my Post 173, dated April 11, in which you, apparently using New Math, eliminated at least 24% of the households in Racine County.

Another is that many of your posts are strictly personal attacks.
 
What I really want is to suck off Boxlicker while Dawn is fucking me in the ass with her strapon. I wish they could read between the lines and see that.

Sorry, Dan. I'm a lot more particular than that about that where I stick my cock. Dawn might be willing if you promise to lick off her dildo when she gets done.
__________________
 
41873176_10217667056296815_2032425794877259776_n.jpg
 
Komatsu Mining Corp. announced plans on Thursday, Sept. 27 to turn an underused site into a nearly $300 million state-of-the-art headquarters and manufacturing campus -- all of this in a part of Milwaukee's Harbor District. It is a project with the potential to create more than 400 jobs.

Milwaukee's Harbor District is growing and developing, but there is still a lot of transformation needed. That is where Komatsu Mining Corp. comes in.

"The time is right to make a strong investment in the city that's been our home for so many years," said Jeffrey Dawes, president and CEO of Komatsu Mining Corp.

"We're looking at the potential of adding 400 jobs over the next seven years, on top of the approximately 700 good-paying, family-supporting jobs we have here," [Wisconsin Governor Scott] Walker said.

Gov. Walker said Komatsu could possibly attract up to 800 other jobs related to the work it does. Constructing the new campus, he said, could require more than 2,000 construction workers.​

B. Taylor, Komatsu to build new HQ, manufacturing campus in Milwaukee, create 400+ jobs, Fox6Now (Sep. 27, 2018).
 
The start to a shitty week for dawn.

You didn't address this to me, but Dawn hasn't answered, so I will.


UW Stevens Point is a very small campus, and enrollment is declining. It receives less money because it needs less. The faculty there actually favors this idea.
https://www.stevenspointjournal.com...t-hits-7-700-lowest-point-decades/1346208002/

Scott Walker's cuts to UW were devastating

This appears to be one person's opinion, and is totally lacking in objectivity. Here is a much more accurate report of the true facts: https://chancellor.wisc.edu/content/uploads/2018/02/Budget-in-Brief-2017-18-pdf.pdf. As you can see, the state share of funding has been declining for a log time, but has been replaced by other sources.


This is also not very objective and is from seven years ago, right at the start of Scott Walker's term in office.

Minnesota Passes Wisconsin In Total Jobs, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Reports

I found this very hard to believe. For one thing, here is another source: https://www.statista.com/statistics...thly-number-of-full-time-employees-in-the-us/. For another thing, WI is slightly larger than MN and has a lower unemployment rate. Therefore, there must be more employed people in WI.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
UW is known as a liberal place also, more so than most major universities. Do you have a citation for that statement about rankings

Read the link racist.

So UW is more liberal than liberal Berkeley? Can you name a university that isn't liberal?
 
Read the link racist.

So UW is more liberal than liberal Berkeley? Can you name a university that isn't liberal?

The service academies and church affiliated schools, such as Brigham Young tend to be quite conservative.

UW is rated 15th among public universities, which is pretty good, but those rankings are just the opinions of a few people. I don't believe there is any way to accurately judge such things.

BTW, why have you not responded more than minimally to my Post 246 yet?
 
Back
Top