Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful

or, atleast, warm weather, when I'm more apt to wear something like this. Loose and long...casual, because I wear dresses everyday.

536f292ac85c262de1242ffb1f517487.jpg

Reminds me of so many summers sitting watching the girls; thinking I would have somethning cleaver to say to attrack their attention. I had my luck but watching the parade was fun as well.

11020100487_1.jpg

OMG! I think this is one of the sexiest dresses I've ever seen! :heart:

I don't know whether I could quite pull it off. But I know I sure would enjoy pulling it off of her!

11020100487_1.jpg

I don't know whether I could quite pull it off. But I know I sure would enjoy pulling it off of her!

I just trawled through all four pages, having just spotted this amazing thread.. and Wow, this one is stunning!

I just trawled through all four pages, having just spotted this amazing thread.. and Wow, this one is stunning!

Feel free to post anything you like Lucy! I see you like stockings - they add a touch of class ... and naughtiest ... to just about any outfit imho so please, feel free .....

11020100487_1.jpg

Thats a bit much for me too. But I'd sure get pissed if HE stared at her too long.

12346201_1666098213679304_1468755344_n.jpg

Had to borrow this one from another thread because I just wanted to say these kind of wrap dresses can be almost always flattering no matter your body type. Although she sure is a lot more booty-licious than me that's for damn sure! I bet all the boys on her college campus fight to death for who gets to carry her books lol

Last edited:
12346201_1666098213679304_1468755344_n.jpg

Had to borrow this one from another thread because I just wanted to say these kind of wrap dresses can be almost always flattering no matter your body type. Although she sure is a lot more booty-licious than me that's for damn sure! I bet all the boys on her college campus fight to death for who gets to carry her books lol

I have a coat that picks up everything but men and money. I bet she, in that dress, even gets the men and the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back